Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Americas army ini  (Read 22021 times)

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

Re: Americas army ini
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, October 21, 2012, 07:36:47 AM »
Bullshit talks. Everyone believes in magical ini files. It's Middle Ages style, from whining losers and wannabes.

Actually every one good, famous player should be banned long time ago. Because every one famous good player used to play in much serious matches in past. If he used to be good then, and didn't get banned, he is fucking clear.

AND START TO RESPECT OTHER PLAYERS. IF SOMEONE PLAY GOOD, HE IS JUST BETTER.

I know Bart and other oldschool players. He is killable, other are killable too. Stop fucking bulshit talking about inis.
« Last Edit: Sunday, October 21, 2012, 07:40:36 AM by [Majestic]tidididi »

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, October 21, 2012, 10:50:09 AM »
AmbientSound must be 0.25 not 0.5.
no 'fog' or sandstorm? must be weathereffetcs or weird gpu config.
« Last Edit: Sunday, October 21, 2012, 10:52:00 AM by Possessed »
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline waNted

« Reply #17 on: Sunday, October 21, 2012, 12:18:18 PM »
especial you'r mmk spam witch no recoil and bag ar is clean. I forgot about change color's :D
Yea, ban Bart as soon as possible! LOL
they see me ROLLIN' they HATIN'

« Reply #18 on: Sunday, October 21, 2012, 12:45:41 PM »
Legendary, authentic:

Someone: omg majestic u have ini
Me: oh really?

Got u killed by tweakzor? He isn't tweaker. You are casual.

Offline zoxee

« Reply #19 on: Sunday, October 21, 2012, 16:46:09 PM »
Legendary, authentic:

Someone: omg majestic u have ini
Me: oh really?

Got u killed by tweakzor? He isn't tweaker. You are casual.

calm down, everything's gonna be fine..
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline raw

« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2012, 12:46:54 PM »
Tidi just got the master computer...u have no idea how cool it is to play in hospital with red fps 18-22.
but i agree with u tidi...close this topic.

Is it illegal to have tweaked ini i just wanna ask?
AA2  2005-2015
AA:PG 2015-

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2012, 13:35:38 PM »
Tidi just got the master computer...u have no idea how cool it is to play in hospital with red fps 18-22.
but i agree with u tidi...close this topic.

Is it illegal to have tweaked ini i just wanna ask?
is 'ilegal' if you change something that isn't supposed to be changed(ex:things that may give some advantage like some sounds values).
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Offline krIz+

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2012, 14:46:41 PM »
is 'ilegal' if you change something that isn't supposed to be changed(ex:things that may give some advantage like some sounds values).
changing brightness isn't legal too then? fyi it gives advantages

« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2012, 15:22:58 PM »
I have tweaked ini. I don't play on default one.
On default ini my game isn't smooth.

Tweaking ini is legal. CVARS must work, like in past, to eliminate illegal tweaks.

Offline R[-.^@XE^

« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2012, 19:46:01 PM »
I agree with Tidi, the CVAR should catch the things you are not allowed to change, but some things it won't catch, i made adjustments to my sound using info from a post here just using the EQ settings to reduce base made a difference, i also made changes to my monitor to get the best results under NV and the standard button assignment is not optimal i loaded more buttons on my mouse to make the most common buttons easier to reach.

« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, October 24, 2012, 05:43:50 AM »
Okay whiners. Here you have .ini package. Files from players about you probably never heared of, because you used to play 2 maps only and criedafter got killed, cried about tweaks, cheats, wallhacks, bullshits. They used to play in the most famous competitions, with hard security (about famous players I mean filles named epsilon, bstrramzi, caesium, itachi, juzek, kumano, paris, ramzes, krecik, lolek, and usery-fxów, johny iog. Rest from this package is no worth imo). Security with cvars, magical AC clients and other stuff. Cvars used to work in every PUBLIC SERVER my little beattles. Everything 100% legal.

http://www.speedyshare.com/jDdUM/ini.rar

Enjoy.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, October 24, 2012, 05:48:37 AM by [Majestic]tidididi »

Offline zoxee

« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, October 24, 2012, 07:13:00 AM »
Okay whiners. Here you have .ini package. Files from players about you probably never heared of, because you used to play 2 maps only and criedafter got killed, cried about tweaks, cheats, wallhacks, bullshits. They used to play in the most famous competitions, with hard security (about famous players I mean filles named epsilon, bstrramzi, caesium, itachi, juzek, kumano, paris, ramzes, krecik, lolek, and usery-fxów, johny iog. Rest from this package is no worth imo). Security with cvars, magical AC clients and other stuff. Cvars used to work in every PUBLIC SERVER my little beattles. Everything 100% legal.

http://www.speedyshare.com/jDdUM/ini.rar

Enjoy.

I guess yours is not included  :D
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline Yahoo

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, October 24, 2012, 14:38:33 PM »
I toke a look at Juzek's ini, just because, in my opinion, he is in the top5 america's army players of all time, and didn't see any major changes from the standart ini (specially sound tweaking),  so that proves you can be a top player without significant changes.  :cool:

Anyway, nice post tidi, +1

Offline wickid

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, October 24, 2012, 16:09:24 PM »
ahahah see so many  DetectedVideoMemory=256     mine 2048

geez cards are so outdated,,   time to get new cards ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

so which ini is yours tidid??? didn't see 1 wit ur name on it, see a shit load of difft peeps

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, October 24, 2012, 19:19:16 PM »
where did u get those tidi lol?, nothing interesting in iog inis.. only some Net tweaks.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager