Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: All mature leader?  (Read 2025 times)

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
All mature leader?
« on: Friday, January 10, 2014, 11:31:20 AM »
What exactly do you want from us? To tell you if you're right or wrong? I have some bad news, nobody here really cares.

Apparently not you, an you a leader here?
Wow really? So many little ass holes jumping all over the guy for nothing, just like what I got. No wonder i tk you clowns. I seen one sensible guy in here since I came in. Well 2 if I include Wicked :)
« Last Edit: Friday, January 10, 2014, 11:33:42 AM by No-Nonsense »
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

Re: All mature leader?
« Reply #1 on: Friday, January 10, 2014, 11:44:40 AM »
Wow really? So many little ass holes jumping all over the guy for nothing, just like what I got. No wonder i tk you clowns. I seen one sensible guy in here since I came in. Well 2 if I include Wicked :)

If you closely look at the ''HardMatic's'' posts, you can see that KIllaman has right to say it or any other admin. Why do you think assist admins should be bothered to do something about HardMatic's posts that has useless information and just negativity towards starting arguments. Before you post anything further, check what he has posted before.

He should be happy that nobody locks his posts. He is lucky he isn't watched for spamming. Assist has lots of work to do, therefore I see no need to start another discussion against admin job. Topic should be locked to prevent any other flaming spam.

Community most of the times goes crazy. New guy starts playing, people get paranoid that someone is better than him/her. It should not be a shame to know that there are better players than you. If you get banned from the server that means you deserved it. If it was ATAS server, i would think a bit differently of their reputation. Server admins do what they want, its their server. Assist has its limits, assist will take actions if its serious but stuff like this server admins can handle it themselfs. I already seen too much in the game, so I'll stay quiet or i make 3 pages of writing how bad people are in-game and in-forum.
« Last Edit: Friday, January 10, 2014, 12:01:02 PM by ArmyAntiCheat »

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #2 on: Friday, January 10, 2014, 12:46:28 PM »
I dont care what his previous posts are. All I am talking about is the two faced crap you talk. You either talk maturly to all or not, and you obviously dont. If you dont want crap from ppl gripes then post a rule. No need to run the guy into the ground like you all did. It just shows where you are as mature adults. You aint. Pathetic really.
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Friday, January 10, 2014, 12:56:30 PM »
Oooh ok.  And u r talking about acting mature? Sure mister funny man, go search a mirror.

Offline SASF-DarkShooter

• Respected Members
  • Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Friday, January 10, 2014, 13:24:38 PM »
The thing is, you constantly blame everything on everybody. Except for one person: yourself.

Offline Alex

« Reply #5 on: Friday, January 10, 2014, 13:57:17 PM »

Yeah, I've got some bad news for you as well. Nobody cares about this either.
We're all (everybody, not just the admins) sick of people coming to us bitching about server stuff we can't do anything about. Why should we care about them? It's especially annoying when it's the same person that does it over and over again. Sorry if it seemed a little harsh, but nobody seemed to get it when we told them politely that we can't do anything about server issues.

If you want to talk about maturity, be a mature adult and solve your own problems instead of running to AAO25 every time.
 :lock:

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager