Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: about zibi  (Read 38917 times)

Offline raw

Re: about zibi
« Reply #180 on: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 17:15:32 PM »
Errmm, I was under the distinct impression that macros were somehow banned from Assist. Was I wrong? If it's not banned, then are we allowed to use them? I don't necessarily even know how, but if it's allowed, screw that -- even the playing field. hahaha

hah..good point. zibi wanna teach me how to do it?
AA2  2005-2015
AA:PG 2015-

Offline zibi

« Reply #181 on: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 17:31:02 PM »

hah..good point. zibi wanna teach me how to do it?

Now the children of war and cluster grenade from the same clan make an conspired and want to piss me off. No I don't teach you how to do it cause I don't (sorry for bad language) fcking know. How do you take such ideas? I'm really impressed.
« Last Edit: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 17:40:58 PM by zibi »

Offline WORLDCHANCELLOR

• Respected Members
    • View Profile
  • AA: nfy.[BLANK]
« Reply #182 on: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 17:57:39 PM »
Now the children of war and cluster grenade from the same clan make an conspired and want to piss me off. No I don't teach you how to do it cause I don't (sorry for bad language) fcking know. How do you take such ideas? I'm really impressed.

Zibi, I do not want to piss you off. Frankly, I don't really care. In fact, I wasn't even talking to you; I was inquiring about macros being banned and if they are allowed. And I ask this because I thought that they were banned somehow. But no one is conspiring against you; you're not that important, soltron.

Offline zibi

« Reply #183 on: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 18:50:42 PM »
A topic is about me and that's enough for me. :D

Offline Bart!

« Reply #184 on: Monday, April 21, 2014, 17:58:08 PM »
It's not anymore, so I will close this one for now.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager