Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: about zibi  (Read 38945 times)

Offline zibi

Re: about zibi
« Reply #150 on: Saturday, April 19, 2014, 18:33:43 PM »
And as to this macro. Why I think that you are pessimistic people ? Cause you picking on every detail to make me angry. At 1:05 I was scared when he opened a door because i was not sure exactly where was his accurate place. I wanted him at all costs to kill so quickly cause I knew that the another one is still delta so I clicked so quickly in the mouse. 5:07 M4 has 30 ammo at start in AA I always devote to spam 21 that is 7bursts(7 clicks on the mouse) cause 7x3=21 and I always devote to this at the top 9ammo this is 3bursts(3 clicks on the mouse) cause 3x3=9 which in total gives us 30, easy to understand ? In this situation at 5:07 when I was still shooting to this guy who sat at the ruin and I have lost my orientation specifically at that how many have I bursts so I fired blindly on my mouse. It is to describe the second situation for which one you picking on me. Now the question is why only about this situation you picking on me ? Hmm...Maybe cause others are normal.At 3:11 I knew well when I had to stop shooting because a player was running so fast, and then was hidden. And when the other one sat on ruin and in the moment when he was hidden I knew well to when I had to stop shooting. And after my shooting when he was appered I killed him. At 6:13 the same version as the previous situation. When the guy jumped on my scope enough for me the only 1burst. And from what I know how someone plays with the macro 1 click looks like and sounds like 3clicks.
So what are we talking about ?
« Last Edit: Saturday, April 19, 2014, 21:27:27 PM by zibi »

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: Saturday, April 19, 2014, 22:35:10 PM »
This Should topic is kinda of dead already, getting no where, not proven here that hes using a cheat, maybe marco user but hey who in aa doesn't use marco binds

This whole topic reminds me of that noob pit

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #152 on: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 00:44:25 AM »
This Should topic is kinda of dead already, getting no where, not proven here that hes using a cheat, maybe marco user but hey who in aa doesn't use marco binds
I don't. Never have, never will. And I'm pretty sure most people don't. Maybe all the wannabe pros do, I don't know, but I'm pretty sure more than half don't.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline zoxee

« Reply #153 on: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 01:12:42 AM »
I say leave zibi the benefit of the doubt, after all he took the time to make a few videos
and tried to answer everything in detail (cf. last answer). Jabba in comparison was an
arrogant asshole when someone dared to question his "godlike" firerate.
Although i have my doubts when someone has 70 kills per hour on a full Urban server
(even if it's full of noobs, random nades and campers limit the probability to reach that
kind of fragrates), i think we should leave this matter, for now.
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #154 on: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 04:23:19 AM »

never used any thing but my comp and me.  Spo thats two. dont even know what a macro is.
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 06:21:27 AM »

I have zero macro. Never had and also no idea how to make them ]

Offline jabba.

• View Profile
  • AA: jabba.
« Reply #156 on: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 07:00:57 AM »
Jabba in comparison was an
arrogant asshole when someone dared to question his "godlike" firerate.

I`m a friendly guy, dont flame me pls.
I have no idea why you think that this is no recoil. Already I'm talking to you. I have a very good computer with permanent 90 fps. Specially made ​​for America's Army.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #157 on: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 07:10:15 AM »

My favourite Yeti :*

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #158 on: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 07:39:12 AM »
I don't. Never have, never will. And I'm pretty sure most people don't. Maybe all the wannabe pros do, I don't know, but I'm pretty sure more than half don't.

same to me

Offline zoxee

« Reply #159 on: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 07:42:29 AM »

Just wanted to check if u was on vacation^^
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline zibi

« Reply #160 on: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 08:59:58 AM »
I had never use macro but I must admit that I checked ahk at previous ver 2.8.5 and it wasn't funny for me. Also, I derive more pleasure from the game when I play purely. It is a pity that do not believe me.

Offline [HT]-d0n-@-KeIIo-

• News Authors
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 10:17:45 AM »
I had never use macro but I must admit that I checked ahk at previous ver 2.8.5 and it wasn't funny for me. Also, I derive more pleasure from the game when I play purely. It is a pity that do not believe me.

muahahahahahaa

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #162 on: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 10:57:16 AM »

Offline zibi

« Reply #163 on: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 11:27:23 AM »
I will not respond to your pathetic expressions. Sorry.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #164 on: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 11:33:39 AM »
I will not respond to your pathetic expressions. Sorry.

You just did :)

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager