Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: about zibi  (Read 38954 times)

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
Re: about zibi
« Reply #105 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 12:53:27 PM »

Banned for no reason :)

Was waiting to see how long before I seen this coming,  lol, looks like your unwanted on many servers

Maybe take a break from aa and let people have time to cool off

« Last Edit: Friday, April 18, 2014, 12:55:45 PM by W!ck!d »

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 13:24:41 PM »

I use 2500, because more is not really necessary, however according to my speedtest I can use more if needed

Good luck!

awww.

I could seriously kill to have even 1/10th of that upload bandwidth :/

Btw, Zibi aren't you bored of playing Urban Assault yet?

Offline zibi

« Reply #107 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 13:40:32 PM »
Sure, bored but when I could play ? On dusk, IC, Extraction ? When only possible for me are servers SWISS when all the time Admins online and they hate me ? On pipeline when it is only possible to play in defense cause Assault suck so bad on fully server and players go a head and don't look right left and not covering you ? Sorry for the bad language. But I f*** this. For me only UA is suitable for playing. Each of us has a favorite map, my is UA.
« Last Edit: Friday, April 18, 2014, 13:48:40 PM by zibi »

Offline zibi

« Reply #108 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 13:55:22 PM »

Offline Alex

« Reply #109 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 14:11:51 PM »
Sound interesting, what capture card would you use, any model in particular, cuz i often record my games to make clan movies but fraps lowers my fps.
About the movies, i played hospital with Zibby yesterday and watched him rush ambush players for more than 20 rounds executing them all ,he went 21/1, nothing stange i did it myself many times, but strange game play i must say. Video here dosnt prove none, he camped every game and didnt "owned" like he says he would with he's special AA computer".
BIG FAIL!
The ones I see recommended the most are the AverMedia HD capture cards. They're a bit expensive though. $160 for the Live Gamer Portable HD.
However, these devices with record anything your playing through it, not just PC. So it's the easiest way to record console gameplay.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 14:26:37 PM »
Lol tell I'm going crazy and seeing things, I decided to waste my time and watch his last one he just now posted,

Maybe its because I'm watching from a iPad but it surely didn't look like his saw jumped as he fired it, and leaving spawn as fast as he did

I thought it to be like a 1 to 2 second delay

Offline zibi

« Reply #111 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 14:45:02 PM »
Lol tell I'm going crazy and seeing things, I decided to waste my time and watch his last one he just now posted,

Maybe its because I'm watching from a iPad but it surely didn't look like his saw jumped as he fired it, and leaving spawn as fast as he did

I thought it to be like a 1 to 2 second delay

AR rulez :D

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 14:54:50 PM »
AR rulez :D

Not for me to heavy too much dam recoil lol

Offline zibi

« Reply #113 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 15:03:59 PM »
You have to be me, apparently.

Offline Mike Mentzer

• don't change old maps!! Give noobs not a chance!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 16:48:45 PM »
If he does, hes not alone, unless he is a polite cheater that do not share his cheats lol.

Sure, bored but when I could play ? On dusk, IC, Extraction ? When only possible for me are servers SWISS when all the time Admins online and they hate me ? On pipeline when it is only possible to play in defense cause Assault suck so bad on fully server and players go a head and don't look right left and not covering you ? Sorry for the bad language. But I f*** this. For me only UA is suitable for playing. Each of us has a favorite map, my is UA.

whit this english skill he is not able to do any scripts as a hacker so he can be only be a cheater who is buying some software or hardware. to get advantage of people, he is for me not guilty until he get cached btw nice server admins around. sometimes it locks really weird when I join UA and he got a set about for example 48/2 and the other around 17/5 or so but much of them rage quit a lot and he still collect his kills until the new match is starting.

Nice some Ass licking around   ((_) :censored: D :P (_o_) :P

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #115 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 16:55:40 PM »
Ketcup and zibi is becoming new pit...It seems that community doesnt want you guys to play, same on IGC servers, your name will be on the banned list. May you post all running softwares while playing? what all components u got as you say it is for AA only...

If you set your pc to AA please tell us how you did it, what you have, everything:)

Offline zibi

« Reply #116 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 17:10:04 PM »
You compare me to pit-23 ? That is fcking joke ?

Offline zibi

« Reply #117 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 17:15:48 PM »
Ketcup and zibi is becoming new pit...It seems that community doesnt want you guys to play, same on IGC servers, your name will be on the banned list. May you post all running softwares while playing? what all components u got as you say it is for AA only...

If you set your pc to AA please tell us how you did it, what you have, everything:)

processor E8400 2x 3.0GHz
Graphic card: FX Quadro 580 2GB
Sound card: X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Professional
4GB RAM
Mouse: A4tech V7
headphones: DN-HP1000
32bit operating system

The best equipment for AA2 ever and 4ever. That's all and learn from the masters.

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 17:59:54 PM »
processor E8400 2x 3.0GHz
Graphic card: FX Quadro 580 2GB
Sound card: X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Professional
4GB RAM
Mouse: A4tech V7
headphones: DN-HP1000
32bit operating system

The best equipment for AA2 ever and 4ever. That's all and learn from the masters.
You are seriously retarded if you think this is the best setup for AA. The better the pc, the better the game runs, which you noticed when you tried running fraps. And it should be "learn from the urban masters, in public" I'll play you with 4 guys on any other map, infact even on urban and we will beat your cocky ass so bad. Have you ever played a longrange map? Up for the challenge? We'll twitch the scrim so everyone can see what a 1 map wonder you guys are.

Oh and btw, this is what you can do with that kind of mouse, takes 1 click to reduce and remove recoil. All about them macros, loads of threads how to do it, they're for BF3 but it took me 15 mins to apply it into AA on my logitech mouse.

« Last Edit: Friday, April 18, 2014, 18:05:12 PM by Ares »

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #119 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 18:06:51 PM »
zibi i think ur doing something like hacking or something cuz  when u play with me on urban that day and come now and see u playing in this video feel like ur new player playing so i think ur hacker or doing somthing i just say ban him and bye i got banned just for doing  1 time aimpoint and i got banned for life time in siwss server and in the game i got banned for 1 week so just play normal or get banned ty from  torgdor..

everybody needs a 2nd change - you are released

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager