Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: AA25 Assist wont let me play :-(  (Read 916 times)

Offline pino23000

AA25 Assist wont let me play :-(
« on: Tuesday, January 07, 2014, 17:31:24 PM »
Hi !

I installed AA2.5 Assist a while ago and updated may honor which was 72 and joined and played on servers normally. But now when I try to join servers assist warns me that I am not qualified and that I have to complete basic training. Well I completed all the training missions years ago and I am not looking forward to do all those boring missions again.
Can you please tell me is this normal and is there a way that I can avoid doing training missions again.

Tnx.

Offline Alex

Re: AA25 Assist wont let me play :-(
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, January 07, 2014, 17:34:29 PM »
Hi !

I installed AA2.5 Assist a while ago and updated may honor which was 72 and joined and played on servers normally. But now when I try to join servers assist warns me that I am not qualified and that I have to complete basic training. Well I completed all the training missions years ago and I am not looking forward to do all those boring missions again.
Can you please tell me is this normal and is there a way that I can avoid doing training missions again.

Tnx.
If your battletracker account was created before Januray 1st 2012 you do not need to do training. If it was created after, you will have to do the training over again.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager