Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: AA 2.5 problem  (Read 1742 times)

Offline Angelegend

• View Profile
  • AA: Regius
AA 2.5 problem
« on: Monday, January 18, 2016, 01:43:39 AM »
Hello, this is my battletracker : http://battletracker.com/index.php?page=AAOPlayerStats&pid=865596. I cant login and i cant download the game because of this notification : Your account has been set-up OK, You will now have to wait for a 2.5Assist Admin to activate your account, An e-mail has been sent to the assist admin team, they will activate your account as soon as possible. Please try again in a few hours. See aao25.com for help. Im verry sorry if im writing in a wrong place but im new here. I' ve played many hours from aa 2.6 to aa 2.8 but then someone made aa 3.0. And that was the end. Now i found an opportunity to back in time but i've a problem. Please could any admin activate my account.   :style:

Offline Angelegend

• View Profile
Re: AA 2.5 problem
« Reply #1 on: Monday, January 18, 2016, 01:50:16 AM »
It's ok now i can login and im downloading the game we will see soon :) I cant wait :P

Offline Ganja

« Reply #2 on: Monday, January 18, 2016, 01:50:44 AM »
According to me your account will be activated automatically.

Anyway if it's not the case I'm sure an admin will hop on the forums soon enough and activate your account if you don't have an account yet (we have a 1 account/pc rule at Assist)

Edit: You got it sorted out. Welcome back to the game soldier :)

Offline Angelegend

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Monday, January 18, 2016, 02:05:37 AM »
Hooah and see u on battlefield :D

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #4 on: Monday, January 18, 2016, 02:33:43 AM »
The thing is, as Ganja said, we have a 1 account per PC policy and your account caused a false positive on a possible 2nd account.

I activated it about an hour ago so welcome back! :)
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager