Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Rapid fire macro info  (Read 4277 times)

Offline giddyupgo

Rapid fire macro info
« on: Saturday, July 27, 2013, 10:27:33 AM »
V 7.35 updates include Rapid fire macro info where do I locate rapid fire macro info? Thanks :)

Offline noobslayer

Re: Rapid fire macro info
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, July 27, 2013, 10:46:06 AM »
V 7.35 updates include Rapid fire macro info where do I locate rapid fire macro info? Thanks :)

it's shooting ''automatic'' with single fire

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline oNyx1991

• View Profile
  • AA: o[N]yx
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, July 27, 2013, 10:58:23 AM »
cvar violation banned for 1 day its been more than 24 hours what do i do ? i have done a complete reinstall and still nothing im pretty much stuck

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, July 27, 2013, 10:58:49 AM »
includes a FIX for it, not the macros, fix means that such macros aren't allowed.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

JonnyM

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, July 27, 2013, 11:42:05 AM »
Have lifted the ban, you can play again now.

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, July 27, 2013, 11:46:50 AM »
So how many people got banned for this macro? Is that possible to see? And if its possible, can you give names :-D

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, July 27, 2013, 12:09:33 PM »
So how many people got banned for this macro? Is that possible to see? And if its possible, can you give names :-D

i see lots gettn booted for prone bug lol

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, July 27, 2013, 12:14:57 PM »

prone bug sometimes happens on accident, for example on UA when someone shoots and then trys to take cover by proning

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, July 27, 2013, 13:08:09 PM »
prone bug sometimes happens on accident, for example on UA when someone shoots and then trys to take cover by proning

Indeed... i will be kicked for sure

Offline Mixk

« Reply #9 on: Saturday, July 27, 2013, 22:33:56 PM »
i see lots gettn booted for prone bug lol
Haven't seen any booted yet but have seen quite a few getting the shakes.  lol
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
  • AA: Dav3
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, July 31, 2013, 09:54:01 AM »
Its reflex to try and avoid being shot, and return fire as well. Of course people will do it by natural reflex as well as simply by accident.

It certainly isnt human reflex to stand there and eat bullets and not return fire.

Horrible idea with the screen spaz and booting on all these "glitches". Its just an attempt to patch because they cant actually fix the issue. Its better off just left alone.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, July 31, 2013, 11:36:56 AM »
Its reflex to try and avoid being shot, and return fire as well. Of course people will do it by natural reflex as well as simply by accident.

It certainly isnt human reflex to stand there and eat bullets and not return fire.

Horrible idea with the screen spaz and booting on all these "glitches". Its just an attempt to patch because they cant actually fix the issue. Its better off just left alone.

I believe it's one of the best changes since few time ... It's like in the beginning of Assist, everybody got kicked because they ran and changed fire-mode at same time. Now people are used to it and don't do it anymore

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, July 31, 2013, 11:43:28 AM »
. Its better off just left alone.

I for one like the change, as well I'm sure alot of others do as well

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, July 31, 2013, 13:49:03 PM »

I never knew this glitch existed, I never tried it. It's only a reflex if you like glitching in this game.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager