Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: MoH beta for free? :O  (Read 2537 times)

cotton

MoH beta for free? :O
« on: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 02:53:08 AM »
Here's a method of getting into the Medal of Honor Beta without pre-ordering:

1. Go to http://www.gamespot.com/event/codes/command-conquer-4-open/

2. Go back to the Command and Conquer 4 page and fill out your info on that page. You should then see a beta code.

3. Now, instead of using your code at the CnC4 beta site, use your beta code at http://www.medalofhonor.com/beta

Note: - BETA is not available for XBOX 360 right now, its been delayed to next week. You can only get codes for PS3 & PC.

- If you do not own BAD COMPANY 2, you will not be available to play BETA till JUNE 21st. Only the guise who own VIP CODES,start from today will be available to play the beta.

- Beta codes are not "Platform Specific". You will be asked to choose whether play it on PC or PS3

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
Re: MoH beta for free? :O
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 03:20:47 AM »
I'd applaud you but Killaman told me this and I'm curious as to why he didn't post it. But, thanks for taking the time to post it here :)
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

cotton

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 04:16:59 AM »
I'd applaud you but Killaman told me this and I'm curious as to why he didn't post it. But, thanks for taking the time to post it here :)

I actually just got it off of another site I visit. :)  Killaman just got it off of draat where I posted it too I shay! :D
It works.  But (at least for PS3) you can't actually get into the closed beta unless you have BC2.  You have to wait till the 21st to play beta.  But it's still considered closed beta then too..  So I don't get it.

Offline Alex

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 12:01:27 PM »

I actually just got it off of another site I visit. :)  Killaman just got it off of draat where I posted it too I say! :D
It works.  But (at least for PS3) you can't actually get into the closed beta unless you have BC2.  You have to wait till the 21st to play beta.  But it's still considered closed beta then too..  So I don't get it.

No, I didn't get it off of you or draat. I knew it yesterday. I told spanky but I forgot to post it here.

The game isn't that good anyways..... Well, the online at least.

Crunk

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 12:25:15 PM »
It seems weird adjusting from BC2.  Playing without bullet lag and all.  People die kinda fast.

Offline Alex

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 12:51:26 PM »
It seems weird adjusting from BC2.  Playing without bullet lag and all.  People die kinda fast.

People die REALLY fast. The weapons are way too accurate, especially the Ak47. I hate how cheap the semi-auto snipers are too. They have very little recoil.

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 17:04:05 PM »
This is why they have beta guys... I can't wait for single player!

cotton

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 17:23:33 PM »
Yeah.  Single player is MoH's strong suit. lol.  I haven't been able to play it yet because I don't have BC2 though. :\

Crunk

« Reply #8 on: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 21:33:56 PM »
This:

Should look like:

::)

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 21:57:43 PM »
Some developers choose not to blur certain things. There's kind of a hidden debate towards being able to see everything vs real focusing.

Crunk

« Reply #10 on: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 22:02:47 PM »
I was talking moar about the reticle.  On eotech sights (like the one they are trying to represent), the entire reticle is illuminated.  In MoH, the outer ring doesn't look illuminated and is instead fixed on the glass.  It does look cool though, I'll give it that. :D

But it's kinda a huge detail to overlook.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager