Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: The 203 disabled on hospital.  (Read 75086 times)

Offline Endy

Re: The 203 disabled on hospital.
« Reply #285 on: Saturday, October 18, 2014, 18:59:18 PM »
Endymion u want 203 so much because u get a lot of kills from this nades. Now will be a little harder is problem ? Play and dont cry...Guys like Eliz keep this game to us "alive" and if they want to change somethnig we should agree with theim. Time show about this vote...If assist will be grow up, players comin it will be good idea.

Here we go again, starting to throw the "-> you <- (not u) want 203" so badly words  :D
If you would see me play without 203 you would've seen i do not need 203 Winter.
Now before you open your mouth do some research on for hand please.

The poll got rigged, fact.

Offline KARI-30

« Reply #286 on: Saturday, October 18, 2014, 19:01:11 PM »
The real reason why it got removed was because the guys close to the admins (Bart, Ganja, rmczk.... etc.) are unable to play the map the way it was designed and wanted to change it a little bit more to their liking. So they came up with fake reasons like "comfort zone". (lol, without the 203 I have never felt safer), add a few loud voices like Wicked. Let people who have absolutely no idea about Hospital vote. And voila, the change is here. However after all they went through, the moderators (or whatever you wanna call them) still dont play the map. (WTF? Need more changes...) So instead of having the state it was before which was 100% satisfaction with the map (pre-this bs), where no one ever complained about spams and 203s on the servers. To this situation where you have 40% saying that this is bs and 60% happy that they can run around the map like total idiots. Nothing better than splitting up the remaining players you got left. Way to go!

Offline KARI-30

« Reply #287 on: Saturday, October 18, 2014, 19:03:19 PM »
if they want to change somethnig we should agree with them.
lol you are a sheep bro.

Offline Endy

« Reply #288 on: Saturday, October 18, 2014, 19:04:55 PM »
The real reason why it got removed was because the guys close to the admins (Bart, Ganja, rmczk.... etc.) are unable to play the map the way it was designed and wanted to change it a little bit more to their liking.

True, i'm not sure if we can put ganja on that list because i heard him say he doesn't really care if it's with or without 203.

Caught Bart a couple of times red handed joining a server and crying after a couple of rounds in Assist chat when he rage quitted (<- thanks for letting me borrow those words Ganja).
« Last Edit: Saturday, October 18, 2014, 19:13:45 PM by Endy »

Offline MrEpicGoat

• View Profile
  • AA: epic!
« Reply #289 on: Saturday, October 18, 2014, 19:10:22 PM »
Good to see some reasonable posts here, Endy and Kari.

Unlike this constant spam and admin ass licking from people like Bollie, Wicked, etc.

Offline Alex

« Reply #290 on: Saturday, October 18, 2014, 19:20:35 PM »
Look, I don't agree with changing anything major on the regular maps (such as weapons). I've made this clear multiple times. However, a community vote is a community vote. Majority rules.

And now we get constant hate from the community? There is no winning. We (especially EliZ) dedicate our time to this project with nothing in return. We change things without asking the community, we get bitched at. Change things after asking the community, we get bitched at. It's lose-lose.
This was a community vote. If you don't like the outcome, too bad. Grow up and move on.

Offline MrEpicGoat

• View Profile
« Reply #291 on: Saturday, October 18, 2014, 19:22:03 PM »
We (especially EliZ) dedicate our time to this project with nothing in return.

The problem is he spends all this time for doing idiotic things, like spying on users or changing original maps.

Offline [HT]-d0n-@-KeIIo-

• News Authors
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: Saturday, October 18, 2014, 19:23:32 PM »
sch?n das du es mal auf den punkt gebracht hast kari ich konnte es leider nicht so in eng schreiben lol

Offline Alex

« Reply #293 on: Saturday, October 18, 2014, 19:24:28 PM »
The problem is he spends all this time for doing idiotic things, like spying on users or changing original maps.

Then don't play the fucking game. OH WAIT, that's right, you don't play.
 For fuck sake Pit, how much time have you wasted trolling this site? Circumventing our bans? I don't get it. What's in this for you? I'd love a straight answer as to why you waste your time trolling AAO25, but I doubt I'll ever get that.

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #294 on: Saturday, October 18, 2014, 19:25:35 PM »
Considering how many times Pit-23 says my name, he must have a serious man crush on me, or just plain out jealous.

Offline MrEpicGoat

• View Profile
« Reply #295 on: Saturday, October 18, 2014, 19:26:47 PM »
Then don't play the fucking game. OH WAIT, that's right, you don't play.
 For fuck sake Pit, how much time have you wasted trolling this site? Circumventing our bans? I don't get it. What's in this for you? I'd love a straight answer as to why you waste your time trolling AAO25, but I doubt I'll ever get that.

I have to dissapoint you, but in this case it is not trolling. It is simple facts and truth.

Offline MrEpicGoat

• View Profile
« Reply #296 on: Saturday, October 18, 2014, 19:27:34 PM »
Considering how many times Pit-23 says my name, he must have a serious man crush on me, or just plain out jealous.

Yes, to be honest, I'm mostly jealous about your coding abilities and knowledge of physics.
« Last Edit: Saturday, October 18, 2014, 19:29:38 PM by MrEpicGoat »

Offline _Wihelm_Winter_

« Reply #297 on: Saturday, October 18, 2014, 19:30:53 PM »
Who is da fuck PIT-23 i heard about him legends that he is cheater and he is complitly banned from game ? Its True ? Really ask

Offline MrEpicGoat

• View Profile
« Reply #298 on: Saturday, October 18, 2014, 19:32:51 PM »
Who is da fuck PIT-23 i heard about him legends that he is cheater and he is complitly banned from game ? Its True ? Really ask

Don't spam this thread, just do a search on the forums.

Offline Alex

« Reply #299 on: Saturday, October 18, 2014, 19:33:50 PM »
I have to dissapoint you, but in this case it is not trolling. It is simple facts and truth.

Facts and truth? what about your post is facts and truth? It's just crying about an admin decision and insulting those who agree with it. Where are the facts? Where is the truth?
Then again, you're just a troll. Facts and truth mean nothing to you. Also, you seemed to have dodged my question. Why are you doing this? You don't even play the game anymore. Why are you putting in all this time to stir shit up? Just for fun?

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager