Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: The 203 disabled on hospital.  (Read 74811 times)

Offline ELiZ

Re: The 203 disabled on hospital.
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, October 04, 2014, 12:13:16 PM »
You mess with weapon slots to solve the roof bug problem you create problems in other areas.
I just presented an example of an issue on the map that could be solved by changing something in the map.
The two(203 and roof bug) has nothing to do with another.

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, October 04, 2014, 12:14:54 PM »
Nope, I just presented an example of an issue on the map that could be solved by changing something in the map.

Got any ideas how to fix the roofbug than?
Cause the fix before was far from nice in my humble opinion...

Offline Jammax716uk

« Reply #17 on: Saturday, October 04, 2014, 12:22:58 PM »
I just presented an example of an issue on the map that could be solved by changing something in the map.
Your response was to someone whos opinion was that we should use the 'weapons' as they were intended for was it not?

Offline Vilkas

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, October 04, 2014, 12:29:36 PM »
Good job Eliz, don't listen to most cry babies, big deal.... that 203 shouldn't even be there at first place, no more nading no more whore fragging.

Offline Jammax716uk

« Reply #19 on: Saturday, October 04, 2014, 12:33:46 PM »
Good job Eliz, don't listen to most cry babies, big deal.... that 203 shouldn't even be there at first place, no more nading no more whore fragging.

Go on turn the thread into an endless abuse thread why dont ya,
You are one example of new breed player lacking the capacity to learn how to use 203.
If you dont like 203...2 clicks and your back on pipeline son, simple.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #20 on: Saturday, October 04, 2014, 12:38:38 PM »
You are one example of new breed player lacking the capacity to learn how to use 203.

You talk as if there was any skills required to use 203's ... Even 10 honor guys walk around with 203 on and get kills, because that's why people play hospital, cheap kills. The one's crying are the ones that played the map over 5000 hours and need that 203 to feel safe.

I'm not saying it's good or bad, it's only a week test, you're not gonna die cauz of it ;)

Offline Jammax716uk

« Reply #21 on: Saturday, October 04, 2014, 12:53:56 PM »
You talk as if there was any skills required to use 203's ... Even 10 honor guys walk around with 203 on and get kills, because that's why people play hospital, cheap kills. The one's crying are the ones that played the map over 5000 hours and need that 203 to feel safe.

I'm not saying it's good or bad, it's only a week test, you're not gonna die cauz of it ;)

The only ones that are crying are the ones that need 203 to feel safe lol? for real?
You can put me into that bracket then but i can assure you i dont need it to feel safe im the 5000+ hour player yesterday challenging you to make another video but beating 6 pistol whippings in 1 round this time, im the mug that runs around with the vip with pistol knowing im gonna get it but couldn't care less, i dont think you could be further from the truth but you know that ganja, you know that because you spend 90% of your game time rushing, the 203 is your worst nightmare and getting rid of it makes your day, pull the other one.

Offline Endy

« Reply #22 on: Saturday, October 04, 2014, 13:07:17 PM »
Hands off original AA Maps is my opinion. Go mess around with custom maps.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #23 on: Saturday, October 04, 2014, 13:23:19 PM »
The only ones that are crying are the ones that need 203 to feel safe lol? for real?
You can put me into that bracket then but i can assure you i dont need it to feel safe im the 5000+ hour player yesterday challenging you to make another video but beating 6 pistol whippings in 1 round this time, im the mug that runs around with the vip with pistol knowing im gonna get it but couldn't care less, i dont think you could be further from the truth but you know that ganja, you know that because you spend 90% of your game time rushing, the 203 is your worst nightmare and getting rid of it makes your day, pull the other one.

I seriously don't get spammed often, and have a lot of kills with that 203 but imo it's cheap kills. I don't see why it's so dramatic to play one week without it to give it a try, see what people think about it etc etc ...

Offline Saltuarius

« Reply #24 on: Saturday, October 04, 2014, 13:34:46 PM »
the only way to live this game up again, is to get the veterans out of their comfort zone and make it easier and challenging for new ppl, so they stay with the game. but it might already be to late for changes...
because most of nowadays players are exactly these routine/comfort zone ones, which get rapidly aggressive, if u take them out of there  :P

Offline Jammax716uk

« Reply #25 on: Saturday, October 04, 2014, 13:50:29 PM »
the only way to live this game up again, is to get the veterans out of their comfort zone and make it easier and challenging for new ppl, so they stay with the game. but it might already be to late for changes...
because most of nowadays players are exactly these routine/comfort zone ones, which get rapidly aggressive, if u take them out of there  :P

So your saying punish existing loyal players on the most popular map on the game for other maps/players shortfall right?, And what better way than to chop its legs off
I'll tell you what happens next, extreme hardcore camping and more abuse from one dimensional rushers than has ever been seen before, its gonna be a bitch fest a few months down the line, what a lovely environment these new players have to look forward to.
Im off to find a nice spot, let the fun begin.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #26 on: Saturday, October 04, 2014, 13:56:56 PM »
Im off to find a nice spot, let the fun begin.

That's what fragwhores do anyway, with or without 203. You talk as if it was impossible to shoot a "rusher", as if they were unkillable without 203's ...

Offline rmcdzk

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: Saturday, October 04, 2014, 14:28:00 PM »
And you honestly think that removing 203's on Hospital will get more people to install America's Army?

and do you honestly think that leaving things as they are now will get more? Do you honestly believe that new players which face hardcore main pump room camping and hardcore acog4x gameplay at hospital will stay with aao25? I fcking doubt that.

Moreover, oldschools will leave too. We are tired of this hospital rabble, same dumb people playing same way same map, acog4x and 203 and thats it what you can do.
As Saltuarius said, when you get out of your comfort zone, eg. scoring cheap kills at hospital, you get constantly raped at any other map, disconnect and join hosp again (or switch the map when admin is on) or... extraction :D or... any other sf map...or eventually sf mod... Please...  :D

I guess that's the reason why me and many others don't play this game as often as we would like to. If I see at battletracker that there are only hosp and pipe with the same peaple who spend hundreds, if not thousands of hours and still are so poor, I don't turn on assist. I have other ways to waste my free time than playing against this rabble, sorry.

TBH it's too late for new players to learn this game, it's too complicated and there are too many maps. It'll die faster because of hosp/pipe/extraction issue than Eliz and the rest get reasonable amout of new players, which will stick to the game. 

I would like to erase SF Hospital from the map pool. Would be fun  :cool:
Pure backstab...

« Last Edit: Saturday, October 04, 2014, 14:33:00 PM by rmcdzk »

Offline Vilkas

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Saturday, October 04, 2014, 14:51:00 PM »

It's really stupid from you to say that...
If you think I am a new player, you are absolutely wrong, I been in this community more than you ever be. I think judging me without seeing me having that 203 turned on is stupid, you haven't seen me yet kicking everyone asses with that 203 nor you have seen me with C18. I know how to use it, I like pwning asses when I am on ambush, nading hospital rushers so its easier for ambush to take over the hospital.

The fact that 203 shouldn't be on this map is plane simple. I repeated quite a few times now and should be simple. If you want original map, then change C18 also class to m6 rifle. Then you feel how to play in hardcore mode. You all should stop fucking playing for points and k/d ratio because its fucking ridiculous to see something like this in this game. If you want to achieve something, go play COD. Yes rpg used to be in hospital, used to be fun but thats freaking different from 203. With rpg you used to tk a lot using backblast and don't tell me about it, rpg is also more powerful that 203. It was used t be fun but since the game moves on, maps like hospital should move too.

Yet you still find a way to bitch about changes. Yes lets just see how this game dies, lets leave everything as it is. Yeh lets play as we played all the time. I am fucking interesting how you guys not bored of hospital.

I have to agree with rmcdzk, it's too late to bring more players, the only way you can do Eliz is make it as fun as possible, remove that dirty map, would be the happiest man. All you guys can do is complain, go try code and shit and see what happens from the guys like you.

SF hospital, the map with quickest points to earn, to get good k/d ratio, to run with 203 in your hands to look where to blow (including inside hospital), to use ''bugs'' on both buildings, fuck this map has a lot of good points why people play it.

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Saturday, October 04, 2014, 14:53:55 PM »
Are you done bitching Wolfie? jeez what a rant...

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager