Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Server Tools  (Read 1985 times)

Offline ImRazorish

Server Tools
« on: Friday, August 01, 2014, 16:55:21 PM »
Well, I looked in all the topics of the forum and did not find a list of Server Tools (like random weaps ... other things) . Could make one? or if it already exists, send me the topic? Thank you.

:style:

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
Re: Server Tools
« Reply #1 on: Friday, August 01, 2014, 17:10:07 PM »
Click on downloads at the top and download the server manager. Everything is included in there.

*EDIT*
If you mean add-in mods like random weapons and others that aren't included, you probably won't find them here. While you can add any mods you want, anything not included in Assist will prevent your server from being an honor/tracked server.

With that said, I think we should have a list of mods on this site available as a separate download in case people want to play them. If they're going to use them anyway, they may as well get them from us.
« Last Edit: Friday, August 01, 2014, 17:14:56 PM by Spanky »
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline ImRazorish

Re: Server Tools
« Reply #2 on: Friday, August 01, 2014, 19:32:16 PM »
Click on downloads at the top and download the server manager. Everything is included in there.

*EDIT*
If you mean add-in mods like random weapons and others that aren't included, you probably won't find them here. While you can add any mods you want, anything not included in Assist will prevent your server from being an honor/tracked server.

With that said, I think we should have a list of mods on this site available as a separate download in case people want to play them. If they're going to use them anyway, they may as well get them from us.

Sure, thank you about the quick answer ;p

:style:

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager