Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Ridiculous admin abuse and threats  (Read 7917 times)

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
  • AA: Dav3
Ridiculous admin abuse and threats
« on: Friday, November 15, 2013, 17:50:16 PM »
Rapture coming into 82nd power tripping and threatening to ban us FROM ASSIST for joking around. He threatened to ban me and others for joking around calling someone a mole and hacker ( obviously jokingly ) because she goes in everyones ts yapping and what not.

Yet he harasses people all the time and runs his mouth non stop.

his wife intentionally tks me.

he uses hacks any time he wants and calls it "testing"

He is a horrible admin and making yall look bad.

eliz or spanky send me a ts or something this is ridiculous you give some power happy guy admin because he edits maps and now he just abuses his "power"

Offline Rapture

Re: Ridiculous admin abuse and threats
« Reply #1 on: Friday, November 15, 2013, 17:54:16 PM »
i will be posting something about this. thanks for your input i will get back with u shortly

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Friday, November 15, 2013, 17:58:30 PM »
You are seriously the definition of a power happy and abusing admin.

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Friday, November 15, 2013, 18:03:45 PM »
WE did not harass anyone.

YOU harassed people yourself.

Example : muting people and continuing to run your mouth talking shit.

You dont even know the definition of harassment.

Offline Rapture

« Reply #4 on: Friday, November 15, 2013, 18:05:56 PM »
ty for your input once again. i will talk with other devs concerning this :) we will also get incontact with these poeple that you say that your not harassing. In the mean time play fair and have fun :)

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Friday, November 15, 2013, 18:10:30 PM »
And now you try and play all nice LOL

You were not even in the server when this happened. You only came in cause your wife was in there.

It was with ZOMBIE - a 14 year old girl who jumps from ts to ts bragging about little kid things. If i remember you guys even banned her from your server and many others have as well.

So we started calling her a moll - in regards to her jumping ts to ts "telling" on people. And jokingly calling her a hacker because she can hardly manage using her keyboard and mouse at the same time.

AND THAT is the reason you found justifiable to come in and power trip? LOL

You best give that full info to the other admins because im sure your pulling a sheet over them on the actual TRUTH details.

This is only one example of the many where you have done some usual bs.

Offline Rapture

« Reply #6 on: Friday, November 15, 2013, 18:21:27 PM »
look chatlogs are being pulled up as we speak. attitude calling my wife a trick for not responding to him is considered harassment you messing with zombie everytime shes in a server is considered harassment. so continue on with your stories of you and your friends not harassing everyone. As i stated evidence will be posted about all of the info and from there the dev team will give any and all input about the situation to u and your team. ty

Offline Rapture

« Reply #7 on: Friday, November 15, 2013, 18:22:30 PM »
btw. all i have to do is look at my wifes computer when your talking smash to people. i dont have to have my computer connected to see. 82nd keeps chat logs that are viewable. so things will come to light soon

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Friday, November 15, 2013, 18:25:09 PM »
Can we ban dav3 from forums he's a whining little brat, he's a adult by surely acts like a 4 year old, geez my Congo parrot is more mature then you dav3

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Friday, November 15, 2013, 18:25:29 PM »
look chatlogs are being pulled up as we speak. attitude calling my wife a trick for not responding to him is considered harassment you messing with zombie everytime shes in a server is considered harassment. so continue on with your stories of you and your friends not harassing everyone. As i stated evidence will be posted about all of the info and from there the dev team will give any and all input about the situation to u and your team. ty

You do not know the definition of harassment.

We have not done this EVERY server she is in a server. In FACT we gave her more of a chance than any other group, we let her join our ts and didnt ban her and actually played with her for weeks. Not sure where she went and it was all in a joking manner.

You are taking things out of context and blurring them with other things to try and turn this around on me.

Nor have we harassed anyone at all.

PLEASE DO POST THE LOGS. And be sure to not conveniently leave out your parts. While your at it grab the ones from your server when you muted us and continued to talk shit.

Pure class act.

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Friday, November 15, 2013, 18:26:13 PM »
Can we ban dav3 from forums he's a whining little brat, he's a adult by surely acts like a 4 year old, geez my Congo parrot is more mature then you dav3

usual bs sucking up to admins reply of 0 value.

Makes me a "whining brat" for brining admin abuse to light? - and standing up for myself?

For wanting the admin team to conduct themselves like adults so this game thrives and doesnt get ruined by bs?
« Last Edit: Friday, November 15, 2013, 18:28:01 PM by Dav3 »

Offline Rapture

« Reply #11 on: Friday, November 15, 2013, 18:27:25 PM »
i have already posted that i told u and attitude that i would issue week bans if you continue to harass players. i dont have anything to hide. im not some net bully that picks on everyone thinking im more superior than anyone that i come across. thats you sir. as i stated the information will be made available asap. ty and please be patient

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Friday, November 15, 2013, 18:29:40 PM »
i have already posted that i told u and attitude that i would issue week bans if you continue to harass players. i dont have anything to hide. im not some net bully that picks on everyone thinking im more superior than anyone that i come across. thats you sir. as i stated the information will be made available asap. ty and please be patient

WE DID NOT HARASS ANYONE

WHILE YOU HAVE.

Funny seeing you try and act "professional" on the forums trying to turn this around on us.

You absolutely are a "net bully" and power abuser - refer to the muting people and continuing to talk shit. AND threatening to ban active players for absolutely 0 valid reason.

Offline Rapture

« Reply #13 on: Friday, November 15, 2013, 18:30:17 PM »
For wanting the admin team to conduct themselves like adults so this game thrives and doesnt get ruined by bs?

act as adults? like you do ingame perhaps? your a adult yet you and your teammate are picking on a 14 year old girl? thats adult like? please feel free to grow up at anytime Dav3. Go ahead, its ok to act like an adult. It really truly is..

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Friday, November 15, 2013, 18:31:10 PM »
act as adults? like you do ingame perhaps? your a adult yet you and your teammate are picking on a 14 year old girl? thats adult like? please feel free to grow up at anytime Dav3. Go ahead, its ok to act like an adult. It really truly is..

You are a fool and again trying to turn things around and take things out of context.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager