Poll

SHOULD PIT AND HERTZ BE BANNED FROM FORUMS

BAN FROM FORUMS FOR GOOD
1638 (83.4%)
LET THEM STAY ACTIVE IN FORUMS
327 (16.6%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Voting closed: Saturday, October 26, 2013, 15:31:10 PM

Author Topic: REMOVAL OF PIT AND HERTZ  (Read 22236 times)

Offline noobslayer

Re: REMOVAL OF PIT AND HERTZ
« Reply #45 on: Sunday, October 13, 2013, 15:23:17 PM »
The thing is. There are way too many people on these forums that stopped playing the game and keep talking bs, like that guy in the post up here. Their only intention is to make people argue and trying to troll or whatever. They should be taken care of

I speak the truth, if you think it's bs then that's up to you. The truth is that 75% of your posts are full of hatred to people, you are trying to put people down to make yourself feel better. Because you play 24/7 and have little social life, trying to seek attention on this forum exactly like this post of you  :) Even before I stopped playing you talked shit to everybody, so don't say me, pit or hertz are trying to make people argue. Now get your e-friends to help you out on this one :up:

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline Ganja

« Reply #46 on: Sunday, October 13, 2013, 15:26:11 PM »
I speak the truth, if you think it's bs then that's up to you. The truth is that 75% of your posts are full of hatred to people, you are trying to put people down to make yourself feel better. Because you play 24/7 and have little social life, trying to seek attention on this forum exactly like this post of you  :) Even before I stopped playing you talked shit to everybody, so don't say me, pit or hertz are trying to make people argue. Now get your e-friends to help you out on this one :up:

The thing is, you put yourself down ...
Which post you talking about?

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #47 on: Sunday, October 13, 2013, 15:30:00 PM »
The thing is, you put yourself down ...
Which post you talking about?

For example in the shoutbox about me, like 2 days ago  :D

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #48 on: Sunday, October 13, 2013, 15:36:39 PM »
The thing is. There are way too many people on these forums that stopped playing the game and keep talking bs, like that guy in the post up here. Their only intention is to make people argue and trying to troll or whatever. They should be taken care of

+1, admins should work not bitch and go into arguments, don't think about forum posts that are not necessary, make life easier for those who play the game and enjoy. Eliz, i am satisfied with your coding, i saw other posts where you have included yourself in developing SAI, even trying to move the game to 2.8 version but sadly it was canceled. I am amazed, i understand that you fell angry on those who hacks, you pay your free time to develop the game and make it safer for everyone to play at his own level, but you know it's impossible, even for the professional coder:)

Focus on the game, and make sure community stays in respectful mode. People that troll around in unnecessary forum sections should be taken care of. Of course ban won't stop them but this is the only thing you can do is just keep banning them, that's part of admins job. I don't want to teach how to be admin on the forum but please keep it clean, getting tired of all the crap on this forum.

Hooah +1 Ganja

and allow banned players stay on the forum, if they are good and still helpful to the community it's not bad at all, you know they take their risk and responsibility for their actions, its their fault who tries hacks, in AA3 there was and still is hundreds of hacks, which are made every day.
« Last Edit: Sunday, October 13, 2013, 15:42:49 PM by ArmyAntiCheat »

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

« Reply #49 on: Monday, October 14, 2013, 01:03:02 AM »
https://www.nic.at/ui/index.php/whois/ -> epicgo.at, that info is public...

so only Pit can show ppls names, pics etc? fuck off.
It was not my photo. Name was correct, but photo was not.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #50 on: Monday, October 14, 2013, 01:44:56 AM »
It was not my photo. Name was correct, but photo was not.
I no :) ur sexy.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline zoxee

« Reply #51 on: Monday, October 14, 2013, 06:24:19 AM »
This is never going to end, unless we ask those simple questions to Pit & Hertz once and for all :

1. What do you really want / trying to achieve in here ?
2. What would it take to see you both become normal members who care for this game ?

Maybe if they honestly answered those questions, we could resolve this issue.
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline alechko1

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: Monday, October 14, 2013, 06:57:29 AM »
This is never going to end, unless we ask those simple questions to Pit & Hertz once and for all :

2. What would it take to see you both become normal members who care for this game ?

Give me some of that stuff you smoking there too pls :weed:

Offline Ganja

« Reply #53 on: Monday, October 14, 2013, 07:04:38 AM »
Well I think it would be a good start indeed

Offline Bart!

« Reply #54 on: Monday, October 14, 2013, 08:51:07 AM »

ah, finally someone who thought about it :)

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #55 on: Monday, October 14, 2013, 15:10:10 PM »
zoxee :up: it wood be nice!!
but I think ther is already to muts happend that you don `t have to call the medic!
Accept the situation is the problem for Pitt  ( how is Hertz?) sorry i don t know you.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: Monday, October 14, 2013, 16:08:04 PM »
After chatting in Ts this weekend, had a good conversation with someone, got a better grip on things now,  far as this topic delete it please

Offline alechko1

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: Monday, October 14, 2013, 16:39:35 PM »
Good call

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: Monday, October 14, 2013, 16:59:17 PM »
It's much more useful and worthy to get the positive side out of every thing you come across, if you can be that open...which doesn't mean being assertive.

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

« Reply #59 on: Monday, October 14, 2013, 20:03:13 PM »
Release Pit.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager