Poll

SHOULD PIT AND HERTZ BE BANNED FROM FORUMS

BAN FROM FORUMS FOR GOOD
1638 (83.4%)
LET THEM STAY ACTIVE IN FORUMS
327 (16.6%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Voting closed: Saturday, October 26, 2013, 15:31:10 PM

Author Topic: REMOVAL OF PIT AND HERTZ  (Read 21989 times)

Offline Ganja

Re: REMOVAL OF PIT AND HERTZ
« Reply #30 on: Sunday, October 13, 2013, 10:23:25 AM »
Ban Aesthetic

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #31 on: Sunday, October 13, 2013, 12:49:39 PM »
well the reason why there are only 100 ppl playing is certainly aapg.

Nope. There's about 850 a day on AA 2.5.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Ganja

« Reply #32 on: Sunday, October 13, 2013, 13:01:19 PM »
125 right now :)

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Sunday, October 13, 2013, 13:39:44 PM »
143 now

Offline Yahoo

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Sunday, October 13, 2013, 13:40:32 PM »
Stop fighting between others, this community the first I've ever seen being so much mad, angered and fucked up. Not surprised why people don't join the game, so much noneducational people, stop supporting each other and get on, and personal stuff that included hacking talk in pm.

At first we had one head-admin who raged and becames the bigest cheater in game, after that a new (old) admin arrives, inject a trojan, gets emotional, rages and close down assist, Possessed and Spanky constantly accusing each other publicly...

The leadership is fucked up. Admin's behavior reflects the way community acts, you can try to deny it but it's as simple as that.

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #35 on: Sunday, October 13, 2013, 13:49:29 PM »
At first we had one head-admin who raged and becames the bigest cheater in game, after that a new (old) admin arrives, inject a trojan, gets emotional, rages and close down assist, Possessed and Spanky constantly accusing each other publicly...

The leadership is fucked up. Admin's behavior reflects the way community acts, you can try to deny it but it's as simple as that.

Oddly enough, I agree. Also, everybody loves to hate me.

Offline Petrol

« Reply #36 on: Sunday, October 13, 2013, 14:24:21 PM »
You should shut up your faces and do something. I meen wirte some kind of petition to some peoples that are able to restart offcial support for AAO, or give it to comunity.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #37 on: Sunday, October 13, 2013, 14:28:03 PM »
https://www.nic.at/ui/index.php/whois/ -> epicgo.at, that info is public...

so only Pit can show ppls names, pics etc? fuck off.
« Last Edit: Sunday, October 13, 2013, 14:30:10 PM by Possessed »
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #38 on: Sunday, October 13, 2013, 14:38:33 PM »

Great points, but what will change in upcoming days, years? nothing it will remain as it is, shit arguments between each other, nerverless the community is so small and you fight between each other who is the coolest guy and who licks more asses to be liked in the circle. I already see post whores, spammers, and admin ass lickers in the community, its not hard, i saw it after couple times of visiting. Admins should stand up and act as an admins, having higher standings who doesn't get into every argument, you don't like that and that, then don't fucking play the game isn't this clear? I don't like many things of this version of the game including people here, but what can I do? nothing because I'm not going to do anything until the community is shown its worth.

For admins I would say, take the criticism and learn from them as others do. And there is no method to stop hackers, there is always going to be an option of them to go around the system. I don't see any point to be so harsh on the people who hacks/cheats or else does something, no point because you won't help it in any way, you have to take people's personalities, and again it was so stupid with the poll and even a discussion about pit and heartz, Nodeal@ said enough, respect for that guy whoever he is, we need more people like him. Too much admins for this game you doing and for its people, Player base is low, 143 is not enough, if i was offered to do something with coding with this player base I wouldn't even dare if I would not get payed. But it also sucks when admins does what they can and others just blame them for helping the assist.

P.S i also see that admins take this as a joke when someone is trying to help and teach them some of the tutorials of being a grown staff. Got bored to be honest of lazy jokes possesed makes with spanky, no idea they argue every time and make jokes that not even have purpose within the assist like with everyone else, if you want to joke around do it in shoutbox or with other communicational apps, and I don't see why pit and heartz can't stay here, they make community much more active even tho they hacked, but remember hacking can bring for ''good'' educational purposes and for ''bad'' as advantages over others.

And the last thing, grown up and act as an admins not like a jokers around. Same for users, respect each other, accept mistakes others did. Is it so hard?
« Last Edit: Sunday, October 13, 2013, 14:43:19 PM by ArmyAntiCheat »

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #39 on: Sunday, October 13, 2013, 14:49:49 PM »
so only Pit can show ppls names, pics etc? fuck off.
I'm not aware of public posts with people's info. If you know where it is, remove it.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #40 on: Sunday, October 13, 2013, 14:55:18 PM »

Nicely said, good points there. I could clearly recognize myself in this, but it's stronger then me, I feel like I need to posts sometimes ... I don't think Pit and Hertz should be banned, this is a free forum, but like AAC said, the entire community should grow up and stop bitching about eachother

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #41 on: Sunday, October 13, 2013, 15:04:02 PM »
Exactly start by yourself

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline Ganja

« Reply #42 on: Sunday, October 13, 2013, 15:13:51 PM »
The thing is. There are way too many people on these forums that stopped playing the game and keep talking bs, like that guy in the post up here. Their only intention is to make people argue and trying to troll or whatever. They should be taken care of

Offline Yahoo

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: Sunday, October 13, 2013, 15:15:08 PM »
I thought you were 'friends'...

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: Sunday, October 13, 2013, 15:17:43 PM »
I thought you were 'friends'...

Since noobstain is banned not anymore i think  :D

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager