Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: joining servers to call players out of it  (Read 4286 times)

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

joining servers to call players out of it
« on: Wednesday, October 08, 2014, 13:46:14 PM »
to much of my heart I do put in this all......
it's ridiculous, sorry.

the most blaming community it is - I should have known it  :down:
« Last Edit: Wednesday, October 08, 2014, 18:23:47 PM by [SWISS]Merlin »

Offline Vilkas

• View Profile
Re: joining servers to call players out of it
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, October 08, 2014, 14:22:02 PM »
OHHH, some players left swiss server for other server, how sad... :DDDD Cry me a river now lol and all hate is to Ganja, so boring, well done u opened another drama topic lol.

Did u think maybe they lagged? had bad ping? how stupid it is to react like this.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, October 08, 2014, 14:57:44 PM »
what i did see this evening is just great.
players joining a server with a on going game - dockside was the map.
then another players joined and did say: hey, another server with 11 players on it
then about 4 players did leave the game on dockside - they did go to another server with dockside on going. lol.
nice work, really. and btw official server from dm, what is that ?
and nice ganja, you are really helping - we try to keep players together and .....
i am really upset about that now. good job, well done.

Dude are you even serious? If only there wasn't some kind of competition between the servers/clans to have full servers etc ...

We were 7 on your server on dockside, and then someone noticed that there was another dockside server up and running with more players, so it seems logical we all joinn the other server no?? What I fail to understand is why you blame me and the others who left instead of blaming you and your clanmates for not following? Who cares if it's a swiss server or not?

You pretend to keep players together ? So why do you complain about us trying to make 1 full server instead of having 2 half full ones? Logic?
« Last Edit: Wednesday, October 08, 2014, 15:00:08 PM by Ganja »

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, October 09, 2014, 04:10:53 AM »
I agree with Ganja.

Merlin get some tissues plz

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, October 09, 2014, 06:42:58 AM »
Thats the diffrends between somebuddy how care's   about his clan, and a member who only think about how can i have the most fun. Try to understand pleas.
« Last Edit: Thursday, October 09, 2014, 06:44:42 AM by Vanoke »

Offline Vilkas

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, October 09, 2014, 11:53:43 AM »
The problem was when players left merlins server. Ganja simply said, there were two servers on the same map, I would have done the same thing. Why 2 servers running on the same map when you can get one full map...

That is the same thing what happened with Big clan day....two servers on breakout..... Don't want to burst a bubble but seriously, think before posting. Why would ganja care about swiss clan, of course he will care to have fun with more players playing imo:)

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, October 09, 2014, 16:17:00 PM »
were you there too!

The problem was when players left merlins server. Ganja simply said, there were two servers on the same map, I would have done the same thing. Why 2 servers running on the same map when you can get one full map...

That is the same thing what happened with Big clan day....two servers on breakout..... Don't want to burst a bubble but seriously, think before posting. Why would ganja care about swiss clan, of course he will care to have fun with more players playing imo:)

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #7 on: Thursday, October 09, 2014, 16:55:02 PM »
the problem is not that at all. Vilkas you do understand nothing, but nothing at all. nooblet.
the first server on dockside was the swiss one, then we had 7 players. why should we change to another server which came later also with that map?
don't answer, I know your shitty post. and about the big clan day - forget it, I am out.
I am not wiling anymore to support that bullshit part of the community. so fuck off!
over and out

Offline Ganja

« Reply #8 on: Thursday, October 09, 2014, 17:05:39 PM »
the problem is not that at all. Vilkas you do understand nothing, but nothing at all. nooblet.
the first server on dockside was the swiss one, then we had 7 players. why should we change to another server which came later also with that map?
don't answer, I know your shitty post. and about the big clan day - forget it, I am out.
I am not wiling anymore to support that bullshit part of the community. so fuck off!
over and out

Merlin why always so much overreacting? What's the difference if we all play on a server or all play on your server ... It shouldn't be a problem at all, you're always free to follow us and make 1 full server right?

What does this even has to do with the event you organized with Vanoke ... Don't be mad, you're doing a good job on that

Offline Vilkas

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, October 09, 2014, 17:26:39 PM »
were you there too!

I was , played all maps :D

Merlin, I know you will come calm again and love us so much again, u doing great job, just a bit more organizing and it will be excellent.
« Last Edit: Thursday, October 09, 2014, 17:29:56 PM by Vilkas »

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #10 on: Thursday, October 09, 2014, 18:22:36 PM »
thank you, nice guest vilkas

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager