Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: GameServers  (Read 3175 times)

Offline august

• Respected Members
    • View Profile
  • AA: Avguste
GameServers
« on: Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 00:22:55 AM »
Not sure if it was tried before, but I would like to suggest to contact GameServers and see if they would agree to provide Assist2.5 servers

Offline Dialects

Re: GameServers
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 00:24:57 AM »
We already have an official server provider company hosting Assist's official servers.

https://vortexservers.com/
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

Offline august

• Respected Members
    • View Profile
  • AA: Avguste
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 00:35:36 AM »
True, but more players use GameServers and other similar providers. Until Assist, I didn't even know about Vortex.
Vortex could still remain official provider, but GameServers would provide even more PR impact I think.

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 12:29:14 PM »
When they were contacted before, they didn't even bother to sell servers to us, i don't think they would "provide" them for that matter... We have the best AA 2.5 Provider ;)
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 13:22:44 PM »
When they were contacted before, they didn't even bother to sell servers to us, i don't think they would "provide" them for that matter... We have the best AA 2.5 Provider ;)

+1

Offline The Mentalist

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, March 03, 2015, 16:39:16 PM »
The only problem with vortex is that their flags are bugged. For some reason, they are not able to show the flag of the country the server is hosted in. Look at the official Amsterdam server, it doesn't show the Netherlands flag.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, March 04, 2015, 18:41:50 PM »
The only problem with vortex is that their flags are bugged. For some reason, they are not able to show the flag of the country the server is hosted in. Look at the official Amsterdam server, it doesn't show the Netherlands flag.
this is on Assist client side, with ipv4 ending, some IPs have changed from location etc.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager