Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: ban autohtkey  (Read 4550 times)

Offline BIRITIBA_RANGER

ban autohtkey
« on: Wednesday, March 26, 2014, 15:07:23 PM »

ood staff, I was banned for using aa a program that helped me with my mouse, since my mouse was not very good and took to rsponder, not even I was told that it was forbidden, always played clean, and looks that I am old in aa, do not think that the ban had to be permanent, at'' and agreed to a punishment of one month .... I know it was good I think I already delete the program from my pc, good,,,'' and so I hope someone posssa help me, God bless you all, Sincerely Biritiba RANGER!

Offline =SKUL=SherminatorPT

Re: ban autohtkey
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, March 26, 2014, 15:24:13 PM »
ood staff, I was banned for using aa a program that helped me with my mouse, since my mouse was not very good and took to rsponder, not even I was told that it was forbidden, always played clean, and looks that I am old in aa, do not think that the ban had to be permanent, at'' and agreed to a punishment of one month .... I know it was good I think I already delete the program from my pc, good,,,'' and so I hope someone posssa help me, God bless you all, Sincerely Biritiba RANGER!
No lugar de instalar tretas dessas culpando o rato por n?o ser bom, aproveita o tempo do bann e vai tirar um curso de ingl?s para evitar fazer figuras tristes usando o google translater.
Ningu?m me disse que era proibido roubar e matar, mas tendo bom censo eu sabia que era..... Ningu?m te avisou que era proibido fazer batota num jogo? Temos pena.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, March 26, 2014, 15:29:55 PM by =SKUL=SherminatorPT »

Offline Alex

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, March 26, 2014, 17:48:06 PM »
So we recently started the policy of a week ban for auto hot key. For any autohotkey ban before this policy was in place we wait for appeals to undo them. You should be unbanned now.

Just understand that autohotkey is cheating, trying to get an unfair advantage over the competition.

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, March 26, 2014, 18:28:56 PM »
so i can install ahk  and get only a 1 week ban?
ok headsup: i will test that shit somewhere next week, just to check it out  :cool:

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, March 26, 2014, 18:50:02 PM »
ok headsup: i will test that shit somewhere next week, just to check it out  :cool:
lolz

Offline Alex

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, March 26, 2014, 19:28:53 PM »
We reserve the right to upgrade any punishment when we feel necessary, like when someone acknowledges the rules but does it anyways. :P

It's a 1 week ban because you can't actually play with it. You will get kicked before you can play anything.

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, March 26, 2014, 19:46:51 PM »
We reserve the right to upgrade any punishment when we feel necessary, like when someone acknowledges the rules but does it anyways. :P

It's a 1 week ban because you can't actually play with it. You will get kicked before you can play anything.
lol owned

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, March 26, 2014, 19:55:13 PM »

wow really i thought we as the community had this up for vote and was decided perm ban for any ahk users, now without no notice to any of us players this has changed ???

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, March 26, 2014, 19:56:18 PM »

sound good to me, i mise well too ahh just to see what it really does

Offline Alex

« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, March 26, 2014, 20:13:03 PM »
wow really i thought we as the community had this up for vote and was decided perm ban for any ahk users, now without no notice to any of us players this has changed ???

It was a permanent ban, but that has been adjusted. One week is the policy now because you can't even play with it open. It's similar to a cvar.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, March 26, 2014, 20:15:22 PM by KiLLaMaN »

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, March 26, 2014, 20:42:07 PM »
It was a permanent ban, but that has been adjusted. One week is the policy now because you can't even play with it open. It's similar to a cvar.

lol maybe i should of read your prior post stating that lol

Offline M@dness

« Reply #11 on: Friday, May 02, 2014, 04:25:44 AM »
i have  a  question.  when  talking  about  advantages, who decides what is  an unfair   advantage?
the reason  i  ask is  i saw someone  having    a  go  at  another for  buying a  cool  mouse.  the  reason  being  it  helped  with  this and  that  inside the  game. some  said it  was  the same as  cheating  .  now  me  i  have  no  clue  what  you are  all talking  about  when  you  speak  about all  the different  files  that can  help  your  game  .  and  i  know  there  has  to be  a list somewhere  that  tells  you  what  files  are  cool  and  which  are  not.  same  as  ini  editing   ,  i  wouldnt  know  how to  play  around  with  that  stuff   but people  do  ,and  i  have  seen  them  being  called  hackers  and  cheats .  unfair  advantage?,,  if  you  have  a  better  comp  than  me  then  that  is  an  advantage  over  me  and  you  will most  likely  win  any  shootouts we  have  , but  dose  that  make  you  a  cheat?  in   the  same  way   if  you  have  a  better  comp  or  connection  than  me    is  it  not  then  ok  for  me  to  get  a  tweak  or  two  to  compensate ?.   all  im saying  is  it  difficult  to  say  what  is  fair  or  unfair  so  who  sets  the   rules   and  are  they  fair  to  all?. im a  noob  soplse  forgive me..... :)
----Tempus fugit mors venit----

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #12 on: Friday, May 02, 2014, 04:53:50 AM »
The rules are set by the Assist admin team.

As for what is legal and what isn't, first thing you've got  to understand is that we can't do anything about different hardware (i.e having a better computer or mouse).

As for programs/files 'enhancing' your performance, I'd stay clear of enything that gives you an advantage that isn't built in the game.

And ini tweaks are covered with CVARs. The simplest way to explain is that you're allowed to change anything in Assist settings and in-game settings, further than that you would have to be extremely careful.

You can compensate for not having a good PC by lowering your graphics settings.

If you have more specific questions, then ask, right now you're questions are rather vague.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Southofheaven

« Reply #13 on: Friday, May 02, 2014, 05:37:52 AM »
No lugar de instalar tretas dessas culpando o rato por n?o ser bom, aproveita o tempo do bann e vai tirar um curso de ingl?s para evitar fazer figuras tristes usando o google translater.
Ningu?m me disse que era proibido roubar e matar, mas tendo bom censo eu sabia que era..... Ningu?m te avisou que era proibido fazer batota num jogo? Temos pena.
   hehehehe da-lheeeeeeeeee :)

« Reply #14 on: Friday, May 02, 2014, 07:36:39 AM »
   hehehehe da-lheeeeeeeeee :)
Ent?o n?o ?? Fodasse mais os brasucas nubs.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager