Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: a new Revolution (dicussion about SF forceclass)  (Read 33712 times)

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
Re: a new Revolution
« Reply #120 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 17:38:40 PM »
Well if your so sure you have it in the bag Give them the poll?  What are you so scared of????
You were all moaning no one voted in the last poll why so scared????
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #121 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 17:45:13 PM »
I haven't read a lot of the drama in here but I believe the jist of it is that you guys want SF-Mod back.

I'm sure there's a way to enable it and only it and still keep other weapons untracked. I think there should be a poll, just like the 2nd one for 203's on Hospital. Let the community decide and if things have shifted back, so be it.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #122 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 18:39:48 PM »
Then get poll back.

Offline darksoul__

• The most powerful weapon on earth is the HumanSoul
    • View Profile
  • AA: [K][K].Soul
« Reply #123 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 18:50:02 PM »
I haven't read a lot of the drama in here but I believe the jist of it is that you guys want SF-Mod back.

I'm sure there's a way to enable it and only it and still keep other weapons untracked. I think there should be a poll, just like the 2nd one for 203's on Hospital. Let the community decide and if things have shifted back, so be it.
Thanks, finally someone who replies that is actually helpfull...we want SF-mod, and force class back to be tracked...that is all...

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #124 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 19:09:27 PM »
What do you mean by SF-mod?

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #125 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 19:22:59 PM »
Did i miss sumthing !??
Is my  Sf Border child growing up in the big aa army world agan  !
I will say nothing it looks like it works better this way :)
This will bring also all aganst players back in assist to vote aganst it LOL!! :idea:
But ok its a way of thinking ore acceptation . sum say its compete aganst classic.
others say  free choice
but we did proof that who did start the game in sf ore classic that server will grow.
only the diehards stay whit ther choice .
Ad the end its all about having a good fun time and free choice.

« Last Edit: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 19:38:15 PM by Vanoke »

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #126 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 20:12:39 PM »
What do you mean by SF-mod?
Forceclassing SF to all players on every map. It used to be tracked because, well, there was no way to detect it or prevent it from being tracked.

Even if SF-Mod gets 'allowed' in terms of tracking, that doesn't mean all servers will switch over to it. We still should have a balance and let players choose what they want.

Offline HANG_JEBAT

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 20:28:45 PM »
"our game". I'm sorry but the only ones I see here are you, 187, Vegeta and Army Anti Cheat, whose opinion doesn't count in my eyes. Perhaps this thread could have a little more magnitude if more people testified like you did.

Well. i'm sick reading ur negative comment & others which not helping instead starting flame of anger.. I'm pretty sure soul mean 'ours' is community. U talk like Albert Einstein.. To show u the only one smart, intellegent & u know 1000 things thats others don't. Geez.. I often come here & read.  I've read spanky old forum...natescomp. or something like that. I used 2.5 assist long enough than u do.. when 2.5 assist created by johnnym for mac users which abandoned by Americas Army.

They appeal in a correct way to have a their gameplay, a few people came & start hustle the others... grown up please. Some was by an forum admin?. Pathetic!.

Please learn to be a forum admin like Americas Army moderator or Admin or others good forum. I think All admin here should re'thinking' about inmature behaviour by Admins. I'm accepting if trash word come from forum members. But sadly from admin too?.

For me this modded issue always been raised up because everytime its appeared there no solutions to it. It's was left there without solid answers.

I'm sorry if this post irritate others. Deeply sorry..

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #128 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 20:32:02 PM »
Well. i'm sick reading ur negative comment & others which not helping instead starting flame of anger.. I'm pretty sure soul mean 'ours' is community. U talk like Albert Einstein.. To show u the only one smart, intellegent & u know 1000 things thats others don't. Geez.. I often come here & read.  I've read spanky old forum...natescomp. or something like that. I used 2.5 assist long enough than u do.. when 2.5 assist created by johnnym for mac users which abandoned by Americas Army.

They appeal in a correct way to have a their gameplay, a few people came & start hustling the others... grown up please. Some was by an forum admin?. Pathetic!.

Please learn to be a forum admin like Americas Army moderator or Admin or others good forum. I think All admin here should re'thinking' about inmature behaviour by Admins. I'm accepting if trash word come from forum members. But sadly from admin too?.

For me this modded issue always been raised up because everytime its appeared there no solutions to it. It's was left there without solid answers.

Couldn't be said better.

I said a lot of times for eliz to reconsider staff, it's getting out of control. Ganja is a smart one, starting war with him will start war with all admins so watch out.

There has been ass licking for years. (bolie, ganja and many more)
« Last Edit: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 20:34:09 PM by ArmyAntiCheat »

Offline Ganja

« Reply #129 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 20:41:01 PM »

They appeal in a correct way to have a their gameplay, a few people came & start hustle the others... grown up please. Some was by an forum admin?. Pathetic!.

First of all I don't see what's so negative about my post. I was just explaining to Soul that he'd have more chances to make things change if he could gather more "pro-mods" players. There's no need to be Einstein to understand that.

And second point ... I'm no admin so your whole admin point doesn't stand. Nice try at "starting flame of anger"

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #130 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 20:47:52 PM »
There has been ass licking for years. (bolie, ganja and many more)
You know, that's really getting on my nerves. I don't see Ganja or Bollie getting special treatment. In all honesty, I don't consider them friends, in fact, Bollie usually irritates me more than not. Ganja, he's an alright dude just doing what he's doing. I don't see any favoring or behind the scenes help going on. Ganja is in the RM group because 98% of the time he's not a hothead, has valuable opinions and has been around AA long enough and just wants to help because he loves this game. Maybe there's something I'm not seeing but to me, it doesn't exist.

If anything, I think you're just mad for not being taken seriously due to your flaming behavior. You want more respect but aren't willing to give it. Everywhere you go, you stir up shit. You had your chance and for whatever reason, it's gone now.

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #131 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 20:53:44 PM »
You know, that's really getting on my nerves. I don't see Ganja or Bollie getting special treatment. In all honesty, I don't consider them friends, in fact, Bollie usually irritates me more than not. Ganja, he's an alright dude just doing what he's doing. I don't see any favoring or behind the scenes help going on. Ganja is in the RM group because 98% of the time he's not a hothead, has valuable opinions and has been around AA long enough and just wants to help because he loves this game. Maybe there's something I'm not seeing but to me, it doesn't exist.

If anything, I think you're just mad for not being taken seriously due to your flaming behavior. You want more respect but aren't willing to give it. Everywhere you go, you stir up shit. You had your chance and for whatever reason, it's gone now.

It was an okay discussion ( you have to agree with that) until some people opened their mouth. I was talking to eliz and giving points yet someone opens mouth and changes the words and meanings which led me to flaming others and showing their real attitude.

Offline HANG_JEBAT

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 20:56:16 PM »
-This replied to Ganja-

I always saw your influences here & u reply almost on topic, make a post & build up trust in this main community. You always have a smart opinion, helpful, etc. Seems like u was here 24/7.

Well.. It's never a chance to win debate or any discussions with some type of person.. They always have 1001 reason. They always make look he was smart while others looking on different perspectives.  I think enough of this crap talks. I will not reply any personal issue, on topic & try to keep on topics. If u want further discussion contact me on PM. It's will be quiet discussion between 2 people.

Thanks again Spanky who always came with some good answers like always.  :up:
« Last Edit: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 20:59:24 PM by HANG_JEBAT »

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #133 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 21:00:53 PM »
Since the only way we can move forward is to get a consensus of the community, I've started a poll. Vote now.

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

Re: a new Revolution (dicussion about SF forceclass)
« Reply #134 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 21:05:40 PM »
why only sf? why not other mods?

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager