Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: a new Revolution (dicussion about SF forceclass)  (Read 33649 times)

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
Re: a new Revolution
« Reply #90 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 13:26:03 PM »
Lord theres another thread telling all about your camping type who makes noobs run to play other games. You should have no voice in here for anything. Your type ruins the game for new guys coming in. selfish player is all you have ever been in AA. There a many more the same as you in here to. many. So shhhh. Or just do what you do in game hide at the back . :)
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 13:37:50 PM »
Wolfie i know you dont like me, i dislike ur sad ass also :)

And i love how you keep pushing over and over the same stories... its just becomming boring.

Offline Lord-of-War

• Loyal Member
  • La vida no vale nada
    • View Profile
  • AA: Lord-of-War
« Reply #92 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 13:40:03 PM »
Lol - come up with something better funny boy No.3 - how many times have you played me ? -
Another one trying to talk down on me.
Doesn't get you anywhere - rather think of something to proof me wrong - and anyway I just voiced my opinion that's all.Did I attack anyone ? No!
And you definitely don't Shhhh me -You not my mother - or are you 80 years old?
And I play how i wanna play - I don't tell you how to play do I? Don't think so.

Lord-of-War  :style:
"the world is basically a forced labor camp from which the workers - all innocents - are led forth by lottery, a few each day, to be executed," Cormac McCarthy

Offline Dialects

« Reply #93 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 13:43:45 PM »
The majority of people here seem to be under the impressions the Administrators have a personal vendetta against either the tracked or modded servers -- or anything else the community asks for for that matter...so, maybe it's time I share the secret motto that lurks around the administration forum:

Whatever we do, people will bitch and moan about it.

Really, it all comes down to this. I've heard mentions of "where's the fun in AA?" yet no one member has recalled instances where we pro-actively brought fun elements to the game such as the Christmas re-mapping, the optimised mAAp Maps [there are quite a few that'll provide fun for countless successive hours]. Furthermore, we have added various forms of communication and interaction to the game precisely in spite of a more connected and flexible community. As it stands, you have all the tools you'll ever need to have the most fun you can get...all you have to do is start having fun.

Yet still...people are discontent. Why? Because servers aren't tracked. I understand that as much as I understand that making those servers tracked will increase hype for a few days and revert back to its normal state right afterwards. You can blame the administrators all day long but at the end of the day the question remains:

Why aren't you guys having fun or at all working/dedicating your time to making modded trackers a plausible and trustable feature?

A few ideas almost instantly come to mind:
-- Make a modded tournament or event such as the Big Clan Day.
-- Take screenshots, share those with the community.
-- Start playing in modded servers and getting a proper fanbase.

If you do any of these or all three for that matter, the administrators might feel convinced or otherwise inclined that going forward with such a proposition is actually worth their time and won't simply turn out to be another "Here we go..." bitch and moaning parade. Instead of expecting all of the community's demands to become of supreme godly importance maybe you should start adding some more value to your suggestions? Dedicate yourself to Assist and AA in essence.

Don't take my words the wrong way. I understand everyone's points and have in no way taken any value from them. I'm merely suggesting you each take a better look at what you've done for the community and how you can further help the administrators and AA flourish. It'd be unfair to trust the future of AA/Assist lies only in the administrator's responsibility. That's never the way its been and never will be. The sooner we all realise this the better this game's future will be -- the game we all love to hate and hate to love...but still come back to and play even after a decade has gone by.

My two scents,
/Dialects
« Last Edit: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 13:47:46 PM by Dialects »
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

Offline HANG_JEBAT

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 13:44:39 PM »
Well.. i think enough talking & let hear what admin decided. Seem its getting far from topic & i can smell something starts burning. Most of people have a valid points. Normal or modded. Hope admin can decide something will be useful & ended this issue to be surface in future. Seem most people talks like Albert Einstein, lets put it into actions now.  :up:

Offline Lord-of-War

• Loyal Member
  • La vida no vale nada
    • View Profile
  • AA: Lord-of-War
« Reply #95 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 13:54:37 PM »
cheers  Dialects   :up:
"the world is basically a forced labor camp from which the workers - all innocents - are led forth by lottery, a few each day, to be executed," Cormac McCarthy

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #96 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 14:06:05 PM »
This sounds weird as fuck man xD
You start by saying "OMFG NOBODY PLAY THIS WITHOUT TRACKER" to then go on to "OMFG TRACKER DOESNT MEAN SHIT ITS USELESS"

Or maybe I understand you wrong?
I was thinking the exact same thing when I read his post...

Why you quoting '' this game is illegal'' when you know it is lol. Just stating facts to lord of war since he has no clue at all about AA.
You're right. It is illegal. But there's no point in bringing it up unless you're purpose is to see it die off. If you feel you don't want to be involved with Assist because of it, then go right ahead and delete your forum account and never open Assist again. It's your right.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 14:09:20 PM »
I was thinking the exact same thing when I read his post...
You're right. It is illegal. But there's no point in bringing it up unless you're purpose is to see it die off. If you feel you don't want to be involved with Assist because of it, then go right ahead and delete your forum account and never open Assist again. It's your right.

And this is another reason people are leaving ass holes talking like this.
Very encouraging teddy well done son
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #98 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 14:12:48 PM »
Quoted to prevent editing.

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 14:15:10 PM »
Quoted to prevent editing.

Well that is at least one that you quoted prperly today. Can you go back and get the other two  that you MISQOUTED right???

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #100 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 14:19:51 PM »
Yes. I'm awful for disliking AAC.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #101 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 14:20:55 PM »
What two was that?
I cant recall using quotation tags or quotation marks in such a way.

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 14:30:25 PM »
Whiter you use quotaion marks or not you were accusing Soul of saying something he never.

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 14:35:07 PM »
Yes. I'm awful for disliking AAC.
You know full well the section of your post I am referring to. Dont try and cover it upp now.
I will requote it so there is no misunderstanding from you, or anyone else for that matter.

If you feel you don't want to be involved with Assist because of it, then go right ahead and delete your forum account and never open Assist again. It's your right.

This dosent help in heated discussions. We wanyt people to come in and your telling them to go very mature.

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #104 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 14:40:48 PM »
Whiter you use quotaion marks or not you were accusing Soul of saying something he never.

Are you talking about this one?
I know we have permission to FC, but Some players don't like to join a server that is not Tracked

And saying that if a server has sf mod activated, it will not get players joining, that is just plain wrong.

I see one SF border(FC) server online right now with players on it.

I used sf mod as an example, since the next row in my post showed that a SF mod(FC) server had people playing on it. Since the SF mod is another name for the weaponfocer(FC) mod, I see no wrong in my statement.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager