Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: a new Revolution (dicussion about SF forceclass)  (Read 33678 times)

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

Re: a new Revolution
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 20:19:53 PM »
I am happy to see people that like mods still sticking around, not losing faith that one day it will be a return of mods with full tracking system. There should be no conspiracy against mod players because at the moment it just feels right as it is.

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 20:22:58 PM »
Who said mods about 10x kills, i dont want that, i want fun servers, with Variaty of weopons, not only normal...
You want all mods to be fully tracked, or did I misunderstood you?
If misc. "fun" mods are allowed, there is nothing that prevents a server running 10x kills mod.

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 20:32:04 PM »
Eliz I am glad you keeping this game alive, but you are not willing or don't know the answer to my questions. Eliz bring back the acceptable mods, like it used to be, big jump mod, weapon mods, nobody is talking about honour mods, we don't need honour points, honour mods don't give me fun at all, I wish someone told you what was 2.3 version about. AA was not supposed to be serious game, it had a very strong fun side of the game. You took the fun out, nobody else did, you made the final decision and these complains and problems go on your shoulder. To me you took a conspiracy against mod players, you took against mods itself. We don't talk about honour point mods, damn why not just delete tracker if you are so damn serious and look at the tracker as a important aspect, hell it is for players, but WE don't receive any award at the end of the day. This game has lost all competitive gameplay, its only pubs that's the reason you need to bring fun back.

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #48 on: Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 20:35:41 PM »
You took the fun out, nobody else did, you made the final decision and these complains and problems go on your shoulder.

Nope, that happened before my time.

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #49 on: Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 20:39:28 PM »
Nope, that happened before my time.

Lol, i am confused, was it jonny who took them out?

Either way mods should be back and we all should have a choice where to play :)
Sorry if I went on you, I really can't remember who took them out, happened long ago.

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #50 on: Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 20:44:10 PM »
- Bring back crusade mods
- Make acceptable mods, like big jump, normal ammo changed to rockets and so on.
- Disable honour mods
- Make mods tracked

Then we will have a happy family, where no side loses anything.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #51 on: Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 20:50:02 PM »
- Make acceptable mods, like big jump, normal ammo changed to rockets and so on.

Hahaha what's "acceptable" about rocket ammo or big jump lol

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #52 on: Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 20:55:03 PM »

It's all about being fun like I said, what mods are acceptable to you? pick your own weapons, that's all? I wan't to see my old game that I used to play than this game, where you constantly banged the door complaining about modded servers, that nobody joins the normal server, Have to wait 15 minutes just to get couple players in the server, I remember all the crying u had unfortunately, trying to deny this would just show how pff u are lying, but hey, I want to talk to eliz, no one else to be involved who doesn't like mods, i want to have man to man conversation here, i can use pm if I hurt anybodies feelings.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #53 on: Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 20:57:46 PM »
It's all about being fun

This sentence is so wrong. If it was true there would be no topic about tracking mods.

First you say there should be a vote, like everybody's opinion count, but than you say "I only wanna talk to Eliz" like you don't care what others have to say. And then you complain that your questions are unanswered.

Offline darksoul__

• The most powerful weapon on earth is the HumanSoul
    • View Profile
  • AA: [K][K].Soul
« Reply #54 on: Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 20:58:23 PM »

Ganja, you're such an hypocriet...wow..never thought this about you..i remember me and you were having so much fun when there was mods..but now you do like you dont like it...what will you say now...''i dont like it anymore''?? H Y P O C R I E T

Offline [K][K].187

« Reply #55 on: Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 20:59:06 PM »
It's all about being fun like I said, what mods are acceptable to you? pick your own weapons, that's all? I wan't to see my old game that I used to play than this game, where you constantly banged the door complaining about modded servers, that nobody joins the normal server, Have to wait 15 minutes just to get couple players in the server, I remember all the crying u had unfortunately, trying to deny this would just show how pff u are lying, but hey, I want to talk to eliz, no one else to be involved who doesn't like mods, i want to have man to man conversation here, i can use pm if I hurt anybodies feelings.

I think we all want to hear what u have to say and also hear some answers.

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #56 on: Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 21:01:34 PM »
Ganja, you're such an hypocriet...wow..never thought this about you..i remember me and you were having so much fun when there was mods..but now you do like you dont like it...what will you say now...''i dont like it anymore''?? H Y P O C R I E T

He has two faces like everyone else here.He has too many buddies here so don't start war with him.

I want to convince eliz to start the poll of course, I would be grateful to talk to him like a man, to give him valid points to make that decision with voting, you misunderstood me obviously ganja like usual.

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #57 on: Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 21:03:51 PM »
I think we all want to hear what u have to say and also hear some answers.

I would be glad to share them but people like ganja really makes me upset since he is so clever and called a lot of folk hypocrites for the last couple good years.

I will wait for eliz to answer whether he is willing to make a vote at least for a week to see results, that's all i am asking at the moment.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 21:06:28 PM by ArmyAntiCheat »

Offline Ganja

« Reply #58 on: Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 21:11:17 PM »

Yes I remember very well, but you understand me wrong. I could still have the same fun from time to time on modded servers and still don't need them to be tracked. All I hear from you guys is "fun, fun, fun" but what it really sounds like is "stats, stats, stats".

I've seen quiet a few times people saying "get rid of the tracker, because it ruins the fun" and that's so true. So if admins are going to track mods, they're gonna send a message that tracker IS important, which it's not ...

I would be glad to share them but people like ganja really makes me upset since he is so clever and called a lot of folk hypocrites for the last couple good years.

What does this have to do with that ...

And btw for those who remember, the game became also very boring when the weaponpicker was around on every populated servers ...

He has two faces like everyone else here.He has too many buddies here so don't start war with him.

Why start a war? Can't we have a normal discussion and each give his opinion? I don't need buddies to give my opinion you know ... Start your drama somewhere else plz
« Last Edit: Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 21:13:37 PM by Ganja »

Offline darksoul__

• The most powerful weapon on earth is the HumanSoul
    • View Profile
  • AA: [K][K].Soul
« Reply #59 on: Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 21:13:41 PM »

I will wait for eliz to answer whether he is willing to make a vote at least for a week to see results, that's all i am asking at the moment.
Lets just say he made a poll, result is 60%says no to tracked mods and 40%says yes ....so no mods tracked, but wouldnt that still unfair to the other 40%??

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager