Do you think Koden makes the rules to please himself

Yes
2 (18.2%)
No
7 (63.6%)
Not sure
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Still the same  (Read 2882 times)

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
Still the same
« on: Saturday, January 30, 2016, 08:35:12 AM »
Nothing changes here Koden bans me  and warns me in public. Nothing said to anyone else in public. ie bernard swearing cussing , Nothing said in public. Wicked curssing like a tropper nothing said. CS sweaty same nothing said in public. Why is that koden why is it only me?
This is why I will never put money in here. You have a double set of standards.
You shut my thread every time because of other peiople who start the crap. Never giving a warning to them. Its always Vegeta. Two faced admin double standards/ No real honour in you. Wonder how long it will take you to hide this one? Wonder if you will allow Spanky to answer for him self whan all he does is publicly humilate me because I am dislexic????? But that is ok for you koden????? No fear publicly humilates me for the same reason and you close my thread because I replied to him angirly????
You really think you are not one sided???

Yopu Koden are well out of order.

PS wonder if you could just quote the language that was so foul I said????????????
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
Re: Still the same
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, January 30, 2016, 08:46:23 AM »
If you're actually dyslexic and Spanky didn't know, is there a reason you're supposed to call him a clown? And by the way, I don't care about your grammar but I do care about the way you relate to other people and the lack of respect you're showing. Which I warned you about, as much as others.

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, January 30, 2016, 08:51:08 AM »
No you never warned them in public. And you never warned them aboutthe way they relate. And you never warned them about lack of respect in public. You are calling me out on lack of respect and condoning Spanky continualy calling me on spelling and grammer? Really you think you can justify that. here? So I called spanky a clown ow diddums that must hurt all of them so badly. They call me a fucking idiot I never complianed did I ? And yet you are pulling me for calling them clowns for the way they are acting. What a shambles this is. ANd I see you never quoted my foul langusge yet either. please quote it you called it now quote it.

Quote from SB

SupR3me- 1m [AAO25]
no i am not muted, ye sometimes i get mad but dont take me to serious when i use bad language.

Aww thats nice dont take me seriously another foul mouth that was never warned publicly. Yet I was and as yet Koden is unable to quote any foul mouth rant I made. Fact is I never made any foul mouthed comment in here  ever. Sarky yes cutting yes never foul. So plaese please Koden quote what I said.

Waiting Koden cat get you tounge?
« Last Edit: Saturday, January 30, 2016, 10:42:26 AM by -Vegeta- »
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, January 30, 2016, 10:47:32 AM »
I just removed a message from this thread, from someone insulting you. If any other moderator/administrator feels like replying, they still can.

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, January 30, 2016, 14:23:07 PM »
Do not make duplicate threads. If anyone (among staff) feels like replying, he will. I closed the thread for your own good, do you actually want it to stay open and get all of the offensive posts you might eventually get and that I moderated until now? If so, just send me a pm. For the other request, aside of once again reminding you that either berturd, bertard, gangrene and such names do NOT stick to anyone's idea of respect (unless you would appreciate being called so, which I doubt), you can have a look at the latest pages of a few of the longest topics you created which, as I mentioned before in the previous thread you created, always end up in flames because of poor manners.

Offline Alex

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, January 30, 2016, 15:13:52 PM »
For one, that other thread should have been locked the moment people start insulting your grammar rather than posting about the topic. You actually do have a point there. Although it is a bit ironic to complain about grammar insults when you yourself insult other people rather freely.

Also, you (and a select few others) do get treated differently around here, and there's a good reason for that. You're a troll. No only on the forum but in game as you've been banned TWICE for intentional teamkilling sprees. We're actually really damn lenient with our rules, but you no longer get the benefit of the doubt. That is not something that is unfair again you, but a direct result of your actions in-game on on this website. Have you ever stopped and wondered why it seems like most people on this site always seem to be against you? Surely you have noticed that it's not just the admins that are tired of your trolling.

Do you want that to change? Stop posting threads like this and the "AA is dead" thread. There's no reason for them other than to attract attention to yourself and throw hate our way. That will never get you any respect. It's simple. Just play the game and contribute to discussions without the "everyone else sucks" attitude.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, February 03, 2016, 01:47:52 AM »
As in life, you get what you give.

If you actually are dyslexic, I apologize.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager