Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Respect  (Read 19924 times)

Offline Ganja

Respect
« on: Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 11:35:17 AM »
Shoutbox:
ArmyAntiCheat 4h [AAO25]
not mad ganja, i just finish this story with, i hope u die with ur illness noob.

ArmyAntiCheat 4h [AAO25]
Ganja u are a noob, fucking fag, never seen the most noobish fagget in all gaming communities, ur parents needed some good ballz to get out to this world lol

ArmyAntiCheat 13h [AAO25]
Ganja, I hope that illness always stay in you:)

Just wanted to remind you and the community where you come from.

ArmyAntiCheat's appeal.

I am really, really sorry for what I've done. It was a mistake I cannot believe I've done. I admit that I have used hacks to gain advantage over other players because I was a bad player and was owned quite a lot of times. I would like admins to forgive me, all the community to. I really apologize for what I did, I bend on my knees and say sorry to everyone who I have hurt. I really wasn't thinking of what I was doing. I beg to forgive me and give me the last opportunity to learn from my mistakes.
I love community/staff and the game.

I did quite a lot of mistakes on the forum, but now I want just to play the game and try my best there to improve myself.  Sorry ganja and the others for being a douche bag.

Army Anti Cheat you call yourself after being caught hacking not once, but twice.
Remember it's thanks to the community you can play this game again, remember the community forgave you of your stupid acts, remember how hard you begged us all to be here, so please, show some respect to your end too.
And still you're here having a big mouth and talking a lot of crap to people. I hope that the community's response to your agressive words has made you conscious of the stupidity of your acts.

I didn't write this for pity. I'm grown enough not to care about people like that and what they have to say. I just hope you guys will read this and that you won't be tricked by his psycho-lunatic tendences.

Sorry for the drama we've both cauzed to these forums. Hope you enjoyed it. On my end it's over.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 11:55:40 AM by Ganja »

Offline =SKUL=SherminatorPT

Re: Respect
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 11:39:29 AM »
Ganja, i know it must be hard to read what he wrote, but you have to do like i  do, flush the toilet and let it go, you have good friends in forum and in game, he's 8 year hold opinion counts for shit.

Offline -NicK.!

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 11:49:19 AM »
I honestly don't care what you guys were fighting about but there is just no reason for him to respond like that. No class at all and he lost all of my respect (not that i had much for him).

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 11:50:41 AM »
Seriously? You hope ganja die from his illness?

Really thats so sick to say that im flabbergasted.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 12:29:02 PM »
AAC, you lost my respect to, just to let you know.
never ever a human being has to say such words, NEVER!

Jared

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 12:32:20 PM »
I will leave you with this post from him a while back.

You have lots of staff, one guy or two can really work on TOS bans.. and it is not time of waste because its the internet bullying, no one knows how the opposition will feel after being called names. Some people can't take stuff like that therefore we have to protect them, because we don't have a lot of them at the moment.

« Last Edit: Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 12:50:12 PM by utRoda »

Offline Karakoza

• View Profile
  • AA: noaa
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 12:33:34 PM »
Ganja its ok , he is a retard kid , just don't care m8 :)

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 13:10:08 PM »
I, for one, miss the old ArmyAntiCheat. I guess he fooled us all by pretending to have maturity and remorse. That dude had some good ideas and eagerness to help. Pity he's gone.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 13:19:42 PM »
I used to read Army ages ago on this forum, he seemed a mature person and i'm speechless as i see this kind of hateful stuff now...he should take a long time off the game and the forums (probably from the webs as a whole).

Offline -[unR]BENDAWICH

« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 13:31:03 PM »
Pretty appalling to say something like that. Didnt think he was like that. I havent been much on the game for a while, but he struck me as being one of the most mature members of the community. I'd usually say take name calling on the internet with a pinch of salt, but in this case its just completely uncalled for.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 13:43:32 PM »
Anti please don't try to react on this and take you responcebilety. Tot nooit meer.     Ganja ther is no excuse for his behavior.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 13:48:40 PM by Vanoke »

Offline Bart!

« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 15:42:26 PM »
Anti please don't try to react on this and take you responcebilety. Tot nooit meer.     Ganja ther is no excuse for his behavior.
I agree with you Vanoke.

Offline Raider_Reaper

« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 16:47:55 PM »
that is just wrong & hateful .... IGC should make him remove his tags along with some nice banns

Offline Southofheaven

« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 16:50:19 PM »
I'm disgusted whit what that guy said... have many words to say about that.   but what you have to do Ganja is what Sherminator said. Flush the toilet and let the piece of shit go... what a fucking idiot...  :down:

Offline Southofheaven

« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 16:51:35 PM »
that is just wrong & hateful .... IGC should make him remove his tags along with some nice banns
ban him may have nothing to do whit it but i would be embareced to have someone saying that in our clan.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager