Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: BIG CLAN DAY STOPS  (Read 17409 times)

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
Re: BIG CLAN DAY STOPS
« Reply #45 on: Thursday, November 19, 2015, 08:04:24 AM »
It a way of talking exemple koden  i feel that my experians and feelings  in this is not accepted by ronsk . Alway talking thinks for himself clean so me Vanoke looks like i did kill ore diddent do good in BCD. 

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: Thursday, November 19, 2015, 08:12:32 AM »
It a way of talking exemple koden  i feel that my experians and feelings  in this is not accepted by ronsk . Alway talking thinks for himself clean so me Vanoke looks like i did kill ore diddent do good in BCD

This is not the case, you've been helding the event for quite a long time, and with plenty of people playing that already is a sign of appreciation, you've been simply asked to make some modifications and make a few things clearer in order for the whole even to work better. Ronski actually noted he preferred some of the things you used to do in the past compared to the more recent ones because they were useful, is that negative for you?

Offline ronski

« Reply #47 on: Thursday, November 19, 2015, 08:16:31 AM »
It a way of talking exemple koden  i feel that my experians and feelings  in this is not accepted by ronsk . Alway talking thinks for himself clean so me Vanoke looks like i did kill ore diddent do good in BCD.
Well you managed to choose a metaphor from the worst end.

Are you saying it was me who killed BCD?

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: Thursday, November 19, 2015, 08:19:12 AM »
Its about the people that looks like did understand but all clans did do ther own think.

Offline ronski

« Reply #49 on: Thursday, November 19, 2015, 09:36:28 AM »
Its about the people that looks like did understand but all clans did do ther own think.
You're saying BCD died because people seemed to understand, but then all clans began to think for themselves?

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: Thursday, November 19, 2015, 10:17:48 AM »
Well you managed to choose a metaphor from the worst end.

Are you saying it was me who killed BCD?
No !!! it was the total from CLANS that diddent understand that BCD starts ad 20.00 hour till 23.00 hour
Also som of my clan diddent understand it, but its a free choise to come thats for sure !!
And that choise of freedom was not helping BCD .

I was if I were online sunday in BCD . you can`t say that for all Admins in BCD.
But thats not all, ther were no clans anymore, what did make me angry is the last time that one of the last clans were playing in a sub BCD from a lier Ganja and friends .
I can tell it a 1000 time but you guy only trow the ball back ( you diddent except our help its what 2 guys constandly screams here )

1- What help !!!! for a announcement that nobuddy reads!   ( And now i read we must make a link to announcement so people come )   To late!! 
2- The slots  you must change the gameplay low 26 slots begin high 34 slots ad last. >>( I did make  befor we go   play in shoutbox the change so that was solft)
3- It dussent make out if it was SEKE ore HT ore SWISS   but my last hope was the last clan .
But they diddent show up ( 3 weeks )after the hollydays becose the don`t want to seperat the clan,the problem was some of the players can`t  play all maps becose a lagg problem.  if i diddet ask way than possible you guys never showed up anymore.
Its ther own chois yes BUT BCD needs players ( Admins) to puth it on a hight level ( work together )
Summer BCD you guy did only play your maps that you guys can play . oke your own chois but BCD stands for PLAY all maps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .

Ronski we did talk about this befor all this on FACEBOOK : what was the result >you except my point of view  I did say;  i did  puth alot work in this and now i want to enjoy it, after a surtain time we will talk about it .
But everytime you come back with this YOU DON`T EXCEPT OUR HELP !!  .

BCD DID WORK only alot ADMINS diddent understand it becose no intressed Becose Vanoke will do all.

My vision was 34 admins come a much as possible
2 euro servers
2 america server with help from euro players
after surtain time we change game play start time to get a better possision for the america gamers i did see the intressed falling down like a rock from the sky. butt we can expect that becose ther in america only a view guys understand it but on 3 ore 4 guys you cant run this. clans chose for ther self.

This is also happening in euro server they come they go when they like !!!  becose Vanoke will be ther. and see now my stummick is full about all clans that do not understand the basic of BCD
1-  ALL CLANs be ther
2 - We must Play all MAPS with enough slots
3 - start is 20.00HOUR  TILL 23.00 hour

1  PUF around 50%  Seke 50%  Swiss new agan till 22.00 hour, the other 4 clans 5 % IGC never showed up lol
Ba^LA clan problems with ping so i stardet America BCD but never showed up leds see 3 other America clans 15 % meaby 20%
2 - PUF had no problem with it also any other clan never did talk about it only SEKE had a problem with it .
Itsd oke ther own chois but BCD is Play all maps.
3 - A view guy were ther yes from begin till end when possible.  yes Vanoke did stay 45 minuts with 1 other guy in bcd together . and this was not ones  !  but that you guy diddent see. only the full BCD`s he!!!

OK ! Sooo manny talk in this topic about closing BCD for my part i did my best and was ready to change but after i did enjoy the work i did make and not already after 3 weeks like Ronski did suggested  agan and agan !
1 -And realy BCD is BCD ALL MAPS : And We DID
2 - SLOT CHANGE : I did LISSEN I DID LOOK AD IT AND CHANGE IT BEFOR START IN Shoutbox
3- I DID START 20.00 hour till 23.00 hour when it was possible , Can`t say that to alot admin players.
So what must be changet besite the Announcement that nobuddy did read but all understand that the .GIF will tell you the 4 maps we did play that evening .

ONLY 2 GUY WERE COMPLAINING SEVERAL TIMES . i  think this was it not worth to make a big deal for soooo less changes !!!

« Last Edit: Thursday, November 19, 2015, 10:25:07 AM by Vanoke »

Offline SupR3me-

« Reply #51 on: Thursday, November 19, 2015, 10:19:32 AM »
The clan who was most involved in BCD was seke u should be proud on them i am :)

whit out seke there was no BCD thats my opinion and dont tell me i choose there side or what ever  ;)

Noting Personal Just Good Business

I have played with him a lot, I will uninstall the game if he cheats, you'll have my word. SupR3me don't get this as a challenge now :D
To clear this out: Supreme has been reported several times, and he has not been found guilty of using cheats/tricks/advantages in-game. Lets not get through easy hackusations.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: Thursday, November 19, 2015, 10:31:57 AM »
The clan who was most involved in BCD was seke u should be proud on them i am :)

whit out seke there was no BCD thats my opinion and dont tell me i choose there side or what ever  ;)

Thats not the point !! you have to see this in totall!
 if I did go on with BCD it would still exist with ore without other clans.
And also you can`t understand everything Supr3 .  BCD was ready till next august 2016 all was ready !!
« Last Edit: Thursday, November 19, 2015, 10:36:49 AM by Vanoke »

Offline SupR3me-

« Reply #53 on: Thursday, November 19, 2015, 10:40:59 AM »
Thats not the point !! you have to see this in totall!
 if I did go on with BCD it would still exist with ore without other clans.
And also you can`t understand everything Supr3 .  BCD was ready till next august 2016 all was ready !!

ye maybe i  don't  get it to well,
but why not go on whit bcd dude ?
Noting Personal Just Good Business

I have played with him a lot, I will uninstall the game if he cheats, you'll have my word. SupR3me don't get this as a challenge now :D
To clear this out: Supreme has been reported several times, and he has not been found guilty of using cheats/tricks/advantages in-game. Lets not get through easy hackusations.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #54 on: Thursday, November 19, 2015, 10:55:09 AM »
but why not go on whit bcd dude ?

Because: 
it makes me sad that nobuddy did thx me for my work , admins from assist say nothing . That say somthing about how people are here Me!!,Me !!,Me !!

Vanoke got a big ego-problem and wants everyone to say thank 10x a day for his super event. He's mad that the Assist admins (that probably never ever joined the event) didn't thank him enough times.

I mean if Assist admins were as egoistic as Vanoke, the game would be dead a few years ago. People don't thnk them all the time, but guess what, they are still here helping when they can. And don't need to take all the credit, and they accept criticism.

And now this:

But thats not all, ther were no clans anymore, what did make me angry is the last time that one of the last clans were playing in a sub BCD from a lier Ganja and friends .

Vanoke you just went from a childish adult to a complete (mod edit).
First of all who are you to call me a liar?  What did I lie about?

Secondly go to your damn psy who can teach you how to deal with your paranoic problems, seriously it's becoming scary. You call our server a "sub BCD" ? Do you even realize how (modo edit) you are by saying that ? I've understand very well that BCD is your baby and I wouldn't dare take it from you trust me, you've made that point very clear already, but why for fuck sake are you saying we copied your event ? Also my entire clan has been banned by you on BCD for retarded reasons so don't come crying when we don't join your server anymore.

And last of all, just because you are too egoistic to keep BCD going, you don't have to try and find personal reasons with anyone. It's the second time you show your dark side, and I hope it's the last time.
« Last Edit: Thursday, November 19, 2015, 11:47:54 AM by Koden »

Offline NoBigDeal

• Loyal Member
  • Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: Thursday, November 19, 2015, 12:11:28 PM »
Vanoke got a big ego-problem and wants everyone to say thank 10x a day for his super event. He's mad that the Assist admins (that probably never ever joined the event) didn't thank him enough times.
Say 'thanks' doesn't hurt - believe me.

I mean if Assist admins were as egoistic as Vanoke, the game would be dead a few years ago. People don't thnk them all the time, but guess what, they are still here helping when they can. And don't need to take all the credit, and they accept criticism.
Oh believe me, they need ... and you where always the first in line.
Two years ago, when you guys refused my help, I gave this game max three years until inevitable - you have one more ... and THIS example is another step forward.
What if you could change the world by changing your perspective of it?
Would you?

Offline Ganja

« Reply #56 on: Thursday, November 19, 2015, 12:22:40 PM »
Say 'thanks' doesn't hurt - believe me.
Oh believe me, they need ... and you where always the first in line.
Two years ago, when you guys refused my help, I gave this game max three years until inevitable - you have one more ... and THIS example is another step forward.

You missed my point. I've said good job to vanoke few times already, but I also gave advice for the future, and he only saw the negtive parts.

Also I never refused any help, I'm no admin what are you talking about

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: Thursday, November 19, 2015, 12:37:56 PM »
Ganja this looks better in the right context :  Also it makes me sad that nobuddy did thx me for my work just like DON KELLO /MERLIN AND SPANKY DID ALOT AND admins from assist say nothing . That say somthing about how people are here Me!!,Me !!,Me !!

About you are a lier :
We play for more that a year BCD  i did make announcements, I did make it publiek in shoutbox so all can read.
You are almost a  brother with Rollos constant in Teamspeak together.
Rollos was in BCD   You were in  BCD  but becose you attetude you were not welcome anymore , later on you and rollos did come in agan but not much, but Rollos did had a weard problem he did got a high ping so he did go out becose he can`t  hit.
My oppinion You and Rollos knows exact that BCD is a weekly event.

And you say Rollos diddent know nothing about a weekly BCD .
And yes your clan got ther own server last weekend and on the same time i Always startup BCD to tell all the 4 maps we play i see your m8 Rollos do the same  come to ROLLOS AND GANJA S server  today we play this 4 maps.

What a coincidence exact the same time and announcement like i do for BCD !!

And becose i am sure   this can`t be a unlucky coincidence .becose  you play more games .
Throw a smoke granade ganja  like befor !

« Last Edit: Thursday, November 19, 2015, 12:40:03 PM by Vanoke »

Offline ronski

« Reply #58 on: Thursday, November 19, 2015, 12:58:45 PM »
Omg now I see, you are jealous because they happened to have server online, rollos shouted what maps he is going to host and we went playing there when bcd was about to start. I didn't know any of these was forbidden..

I've tried to be polite, but Im about to run out of kind words. Take a look at the mirror, all this bullshit we're going through here is just because you started to rage from one simple thing. If you'd be making the event for the community, you'd listen to it, but like you've shown you were doing it all the time for yourself so now I understand it better and actually because the way you started to act and the idear behind your inputh is revealed that it wasn't made in noble thoughts Im just glad that Im in no connection in your selfish event anymore.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #59 on: Thursday, November 19, 2015, 13:11:06 PM »
Ganja this looks better in the right context :  Also it makes me sad that nobuddy did thx me for my work just like DON KELLO /MERLIN AND SPANKY DID ALOT AND admins from assist say nothing . That say somthing about how people are here Me!!,Me !!,Me !!

About you are a lier :
We play for more that a year BCD  i did make announcements, I did make it publiek in shoutbox so all can read.
You are almost a  brother with Rollos constant in Teamspeak together.
Rollos was in BCD   You were in  BCD  but becose you attetude you were not welcome anymore , later on you and rollos did come in agan but not much, but Rollos did had a weard problem he did got a high ping so he did go out becose he can`t  hit.
My oppinion You and Rollos knows exact that BCD is a weekly event.

And you say Rollos diddent know nothing about a weekly BCD .
And yes your clan got ther own server last weekend and on the same time i Always startup BCD to tell all the 4 maps we play i see your m8 Rollos do the same  come to ROLLOS AND GANJA S server  today we play this 4 maps.

What a coincidence exact the same time and announcement like i do for BCD !!

And becose i am sure   this can`t be a unlucky coincidence .becose  you play more games .
Throw a smoke granade ganja  like befor !

Well what can I tell you .. Of course I am aware that BCD is a weekly event etc etc, ofcourse I speak every day with Rollos, but for some reason he had no idea that BCD was even a thing, call me a liar or even a lier if you want, i couldn't care less about what you think of me.

And so Rollos said in the shoutbox "today on watnc server, urban, mout, ..."
This is unacceptable, this should be forbidden by the law, to mention the maps that are going to be played, because only Vanoke can do that, he's the father of this entire concept, truly sorry ... facepalm

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager