Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Apology Statement  (Read 12727 times)

Offline Ares

• View Profile
Re: Apology Statement
« Reply #15 on: Monday, August 04, 2014, 09:17:12 AM »
You must have loads of friends...
Based on that I don't like people who talk first and think later? :( Yeah pt boy. I don't have friends that like patting eachother on the head going "WHOOOS A GOOD BOOOI" You are so.fucking.dumb.

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Monday, August 04, 2014, 09:42:28 AM »
Ares did you take ur chill pill allready?
relax man...

Offline Southofheaven

« Reply #17 on: Monday, August 04, 2014, 09:42:57 AM »
Based on that I don't like people who talk first and think later? :( Yeah pt boy. I don't have friends that like patting eachother on the head going "WHOOOS A GOOD BOOOI" You are so.fucking.dumb.
1st of all an apology is always better than nothing.. meaning or not he did it... 2nd "I'd still bash your fucking skull in if i ever saw you." really is this the answer to problems? fight? and 3rd im also a PT boy hope u dont have a problem whit people of my country...

Offline zoxee

« Reply #18 on: Monday, August 04, 2014, 10:19:44 AM »
All this reminds me a little of lucas ways lol
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline Mixk

« Reply #19 on: Monday, August 04, 2014, 10:20:24 AM »
All of you read too many novels about forgiveness it seems.. It doesnt take shit for someone to apologize on the internet. Just as it doesn't take shit for someone to insult another person beyond repair on the internet, Although you wouldn't have to apologize irl since you would never cause a stir like this face to face to someone. I'd still bash your fucking skull in if i ever saw you. 
No it doesn't if your a heartless ass who doesn't give two shits what anyone thinks of you and goes through life thinking screw everyone and everything. But when you interact with people here and in game on a pretty regular basis and say have made friends and get to know people and their lives, even a little bit, and you care what people think of you plus have a conscious knowing you have done wrong and wanting to apologize can be hard for a lot of people whether in person or through a message in a forum or a phone text or whatever the means of communication. In person may be harder but the feelings are still there.
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Offline =SKUL=SherminatorPT

« Reply #20 on: Monday, August 04, 2014, 14:41:21 PM »
You do seem the type of kid that thinks before he talks, reading you'r post, the PT boy here is 38 years old, watch you'r mouth before opening it, and last, the only one here that looked " fucking dumb" is you.
No one expects you to accept an apologie, since he didnt ment it towards you, so why the anal crises over he's post.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Monday, August 04, 2014, 16:17:27 PM »
No it doesn't if your a heartless ass who doesn't give two shits what anyone thinks of you and goes through life thinking screw everyone and everything. But when you interact with people here and in game on a pretty regular basis and say have made friends and get to know people and their lives, even a little bit, and you care what people think of you plus have a conscious knowing you have done wrong and wanting to apologize can be hard for a lot of people whether in person or through a message in a forum or a phone text or whatever the means of communication. In person may be harder but the feelings are still there.

that. Was well put ren

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, August 05, 2014, 06:42:57 AM »
You do seem the type of kid that thinks before he talks, reading you'r post, the PT boy here is 38 years old, watch you'r mouth before opening it, and last, the only one here that looked " fucking dumb" is you.
No one expects you to accept an apologie, since he didnt ment it towards you, so why the anal crises over he's post.

I always think before saying anything, otherwise I would shut my mouth. I just don't get how everyone can be "omg he's such an asshole, what a shame he turned out to be such a jerk, let's ban him, this is unacceptable" And then, once he crawls back and apologizes you're all so nice again, like the shit never happend. I know it's not me he was directing his flames towards, but one of my friends, i might not suck ganjas e-penis on this forum like the rest of his fanboys, which in no way makes us less friends. There's a line you can cross, even in a forum with unknown people from all over the world, and that little fucktard crossed it in my book. And yes I would beat him silly, call it childish and whatnot, but some things deserves a beating, he qualified. Violence is sometimes the answer, people who say otherwise do so out of inexperience. (and no wars don't qualifiy as violence, nor does rape or murder, so calm your fucking tits)

Offline =SKUL=SherminatorPT

« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, August 05, 2014, 07:49:03 AM »
I always think before saying anything, otherwise I would shut my mouth. I just don't get how everyone can be "omg he's such an asshole, what a shame he turned out to be such a jerk, let's ban him, this is unacceptable" And then, once he crawls back and apologizes you're all so nice again, like the shit never happend. I know it's not me he was directing his flames towards, but one of my friends, i might not suck ganjas e-penis on this forum like the rest of his fanboys, which in no way makes us less friends. There's a line you can cross, even in a forum with unknown people from all over the world, and that little fucktard crossed it in my book. And yes I would beat him silly, call it childish and whatnot, but some things deserves a beating, he qualified. Violence is sometimes the answer, people who say otherwise do so out of inexperience. (and no wars don't qualifiy as violence, nor does rape or murder, so calm your fucking tits)
No one here was being nice to him, we were just being humans, no one here is sucking anyone, unless you are.

Offline Southofheaven

« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, August 05, 2014, 11:33:44 AM »
u may have right in a good beating may solve or help in some cases.. but not here not this one.. he made a mistake and people critized his behavior. he wrote an apology that was accepted by ganja and well viewd by the community. no one was kissing is S. people must learn to forgive. and you should too man because otherwise u will live full of anger all your life. save it for something worthwile.  he was an idiot because of what he said but saying sorry also counts a lot in my book...

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, August 05, 2014, 13:13:27 PM »
Reading ares post is just as annoying as it was reading dav3 useless post. Figure I just block him so I can't see any of his stupid comments

Offline -NicK.!

« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, August 05, 2014, 13:27:46 PM »
What a childish post.

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, August 06, 2014, 12:16:22 PM »
Reading ares post is just as annoying as it was reading dav3 useless post. Figure I just block him so I can't see any of his stupid comments
Yeah go ahead and block everyone who don't agree with the general concesis of the forum, which is love, happiness and forgiveness. Atleast I fucking have an opinion, apart from 90% of you here who just nod your heads, quote posts saying "i agree" The forum is dead, apart from "activate my account please" posts, which is what happens when there are no one there to stir around in the pot. I still think antiarmycheat is a complete retard though, and no I don't carry around anger, and I do forgive people. Just not when it comes to people shit talking about them wishing death upon someone struggling with cancer, which is a huge part a psychological disease. Hearing shit like that, can turn the tables for a sick person on an already bad day, which none of you retards seem to grasp, don't know if it's because I had cancer myself, the same diagnosis as ganja with a few altercations, or if it's because you all are so amused by the fact that he came back and apologized, I still think he should never be let back, he will talk shit again, and you will all look like fools, again.

Offline Vilkas

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, August 06, 2014, 12:27:46 PM »
Yeah go ahead and block everyone who don't agree with the general concesis of the forum, which is love, happiness and forgiveness. Atleast I fucking have an opinion, apart from 90% of you here who just nod your heads, quote posts saying "i agree" The forum is dead, apart from "activate my account please" posts, which is what happens when there are no one there to stir around in the pot. I still think antiarmycheat is a complete retard though, and no I don't carry around anger, and I do forgive people. Just not when it comes to people shit talking about them wishing death upon someone struggling with cancer, which is a huge part a psychological disease. Hearing shit like that, can turn the tables for a sick person on an already bad day, which none of you retards seem to grasp, don't know if it's because I had cancer myself, the same diagnosis as ganja with a few altercations, or if it's because you all are so amused by the fact that he came back and apologized, I still think he should never be let back, he will talk shit again, and you will all look like fools, again.

If you don't forgive me then don't, no need to keep my post on ongoing drama even tho I have this placed in spam/drama section. Like 95% of the posts goes off topic or becomes drama no need to continue that role, I get what you are saying, I have already saw what you said here clearly.

Offline rmcdzk

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, August 06, 2014, 13:11:22 PM »
I still think antiarmycheat is a complete retard though, and no I don't carry around anger, and I do forgive people. Just not when it comes to people shit talking about them wishing death upon someone struggling with cancer, which is a huge part a psychological disease. Hearing shit like that, can turn the tables for a sick person on an already bad day, which none of you retards seem to grasp, don't know if it's because I had cancer myself, the same diagnosis as ganja with a few altercations, or if it's because you all are so amused by the fact that he came back and apologized, I still think he should never be let back, he will talk shit again, and you will all look like fools, again.

x2 :up:

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager