Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Apology Statement  (Read 12664 times)

Offline Vilkas

• View Profile
Apology Statement
« on: Friday, August 01, 2014, 17:47:35 PM »
First of all I would like to thank community, especially to sergio and spanky who gave me the second chance to play this wonderful game. I have disappointed them as well as the whole community of America's Army with my childish attitude. I will apologize everyone here so there is no more hate.

I said some deep and very bad words to Ganja to his cancer. It was heated conversation and I said things I shouldn't have said it because me and Ganja always hated and disliked each other from the start I joined community, I don't know the main reason that stands behind these arguments to be honest but I do apologize Ganja for words said about his cancer. I would also like to apologize Ganja for all that hate I caused to him, with all our arguments on this forum and game. Hope he accepts my apology, its up to him, but I do understand if he doesn't accept it, it must be very hard to do that in this case. I am very sorry Ganja, I will not cause any more trouble to the forum or community, I will be less active to the conversations and less involved in anything related to AA.

I would like to apologize Vanoke for being a prick to him. I am sorry for laughing at your grammar and vocabulary since we all from different countries and cultures, not every one was borned to speak or write in English. I am very sorry for that message I sent you, just got mad because you mentioned my previous name. I am sorry and hopefully everything can go back the places it used to be. Its up to you to unban me or keep me banned on your servers, I will understand if you think I deserve to be banned and stayed as a prick. Sorry again and hopefully we can become friends.

Also I would like to apologize Merlin for being a prick to him about his emotional feelings. I hope you will accept my apology as I intend not to write or do stupid things again. Sorry on behalf of my clan that I was in and would like to apologize all SWISS clan for said words to you Merlin.

I would like to thank my clan =IGC= for everything they have done for me. Please don't blame =IGC= clan for my stupid words said to Ganja or for my behaviour on forum, I left them with my own decision not to embarrass them, I took all the hate with me and hope you won't dislike IGC, they are very friendly people out there. I have left them and I am staying alone for a very long time. After I started argument with Ganja I have left the clan, haven't talked to anyone in the past week and this will be going until I feel responsible and fixed again and until community accepts me back.

I would like to say very sorry to the administration on this forum for what I have caused. Hope you accept  my apology. I have used bad words, used to be in arguments and always used to behave like a child even tho I am 19 years old. I don't have excuse for saying bad words to Ganja, I admit it was my fault, even tho this is internet, the person should feel very sad about this and myself to be ashamed of.

I will understand if you guys keep hating me or disliking me. I will understand if you ban me on all servers, I would move from here if that ever happened. I will be less active, less suggesting and less saying anything here. I agree that I intend and don't like bullying or harassment but I didn't think before I said, I said what did came in my mind, and it might be true I need to stay away from internet now.

I apologize everyone in community, I caused so many dramas here, you gave me so many chances and I feel ashamed and disappointed with myself with what I Have said. I do understand if I get hated forever because I deserve it, but what can I say more, I am really sorry and this won't ever happen again, if this ever happens again, please ban me from forum (lifetime ban) in which I believe I wont cause a mess.

Spanky has a great heart in giving second chances, please dont blame him, it was my responsibility to be calm and shouldn't take any actions or words used to any of the community members.

Sorry again, Peace and out.
« Last Edit: Friday, August 01, 2014, 17:51:45 PM by Vilkas »

Offline =SKUL=SherminatorPT

Re: Apology Statement
« Reply #1 on: Friday, August 01, 2014, 19:12:51 PM »
I think it takes a grown man to take responsability for he's actions and admit he was wrong, i dont know you verry well from forum or even in game but i do believe you' r being true about you'r apologies.
I dont think anyone hated IGC for what ever you said or done, like i said in Ganja' s post, i had my chare of flame war with guys i love to play with today, this game can drive us to actions or conversations that we can regret in time.
I think people will understand you' r point and let you remain around.
I also believe Ganja will have a hard time forgiving you because you badly spoke about a very personal thing about he's life but i also believe in time all can be fixed.
Give the comunity some time to calm things down.
Best of luck man.
« Last Edit: Friday, August 01, 2014, 19:14:22 PM by =SKUL=SherminatorPT »

Jared

« Reply #2 on: Friday, August 01, 2014, 19:20:59 PM »
TL;DR

:wanker:

« Reply #3 on: Friday, August 01, 2014, 19:27:38 PM »

Offline Dialects

« Reply #4 on: Friday, August 01, 2014, 19:38:44 PM »
TL;DR stands for "Too Long; Didn't Read".

Army, this may be the right time to reconsider your actions and the person you've become. Every now and then, life throws one of these situations at us to help us solidy our personality and shape it into a even better one.

Good luck in life,
Dan
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, August 02, 2014, 00:33:52 AM »
I do agree with Sherm that apologizing is not an easy thing to do for most people and I applaud you for that, Army.

Whether the people you're apologizing to (in person) forgive you or not, I don't know, though.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, August 02, 2014, 04:29:46 AM »
Looks like you got a good advice from good guys . Can't hardly think its you but i am a person that looks for the possitive way if ther is normal talk. I hoop this will be a lesson of live .if you gife shit you get shit and we can gif it to but on a adder way, we can do it to remember that and if i can write it in dutch i can do it more and better .
i can't look in ganja's hart what he will do normal i wood say 1 2 3 times and out never anymore . But this talk was number 1  so leds hope ganja can handle and accept . Nobody is wanne live whit hate.

One adder problem i did try to puth for discussian and never had anser from assist crue that you can come back in game whit a full ban for hacking and that adder gamers never get a change . Not fair so solong assist will not change that way of thinking for me you can't never play . Punnisch a player for a year to think about his stupiditi is long anuf. But thats my thinking. So hope for you that that will happend . 

Wish you good thinking and meaby after one year a hello how are you
greating puf clan
« Last Edit: Saturday, August 02, 2014, 11:04:59 AM by Vanoke »

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, August 02, 2014, 07:08:15 AM »
accepted.
but think twice what you will say in the future - and never ever you should make again a dead wish, to nobody.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #8 on: Saturday, August 02, 2014, 08:30:51 AM »
Ofcourse apologies accepted, but how long might it last before you pull up such a nerve crisis again ...

This is a war-video-game. I'm not going to depress when someone actually wishes me death, but it is frightening to see how fast you let your emotions take advantage of you.

Thanks for apologising anyway, I hope you learned your lesson, anyway I learned mine ;)

Oh and btw, don't become 'less involved'. There was a time, when you tried to "rejoin" the community as clean player you had good ideas/initiatives. These are the peopl we need for this game
« Last Edit: Saturday, August 02, 2014, 21:20:29 PM by Ganja »

Offline Southofheaven

« Reply #9 on: Saturday, August 02, 2014, 09:39:26 AM »
very nice of you to do this.. just hope these aint just words that u mean what u say. and i think you do mean it. hope u learn whit this not only on this community but to your life... respect to be respected...

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, August 02, 2014, 12:38:53 PM »
i really enjoyed reading your post army, takes a man to admit when there wrong which u did so thank you for your post, hopefully u and ganja can work out your differences, remember guys its only a game don't treat it like real life

btw also there's no reason for you to ignore players saying hi and ect to u, we hold nothing against you for all this drama, no reason for u to withdraw from clan over this either

we all say shit in the heat of the moment without thinking, you said your apology now lets move on and game on, and don't be a stranger chat in game or in ts
« Last Edit: Saturday, August 02, 2014, 15:24:21 PM by =IGC=-=W!CK!D »

« Reply #11 on: Saturday, August 02, 2014, 15:01:21 PM »
Hooah guys, lets just play!

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Monday, August 04, 2014, 06:49:15 AM »
All of you read too many novels about forgiveness it seems.. It doesnt take shit for someone to apologize on the internet. Just as it doesn't take shit for someone to insult another person beyond repair on the internet, Although you wouldn't have to apologize irl since you would never cause a stir like this face to face to someone. I'd still bash your fucking skull in if i ever saw you. 
« Last Edit: Monday, August 04, 2014, 06:50:54 AM by Ares »

« Reply #13 on: Monday, August 04, 2014, 07:37:50 AM »
All of you read too many novels about forgiveness it seems.. It doesnt take shit for someone to apologize on the internet. Just as it doesn't take shit for someone to insult another person beyond repair on the internet, Although you wouldn't have to apologize irl since you would never cause a stir like this face to face to someone. I'd still bash your fucking skull in if i ever saw you. 
You must have loads of friends...

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #14 on: Monday, August 04, 2014, 08:45:44 AM »
In sum way you are right but we think we did gif an exemple that we do understand the letter he did write .and so try to solf it. He must read it self to multiple times and the reactions and becose it did help me and the adders it end good. Assist must only explain way he and not all adder hack and ore cheaters can't get a better solution to come back.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager