Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: PB kicked md5 ignoring  (Read 10992 times)

Offline noobslayer

Re: PB kicked md5 ignoring
« Reply #15 on: Monday, November 26, 2012, 15:16:18 PM »
rgr tell me if you get an answer

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, November 27, 2012, 16:48:22 PM »
About punbuster dee say join a group for admins to learn more about it to get more info. but my enlisch is not so good to follow the lines.
But noobslayer my m8 street hase no problems ennie more he hade problems in cable i buy a expensive new cable and he put it self on in router and wall connaction.
so noodslayer if you have contract  whit route now than try Lan connaction .

Bye the way i still see alot guy s having the same problem Must more the in the first 7 months.

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, November 28, 2012, 14:28:14 PM »
i dont think a cable has anything to do with this problem

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, November 29, 2012, 06:30:35 AM »
Noobslayer: Install this and then report back after 1 or 2 days monitoring your disk -> CrystalDiskInfo

http://crystalmark.info/download/index-e.html#CrystalDiskInfo
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #19 on: Friday, January 04, 2013, 15:59:30 PM »
Lame, I just redownloaded AA25 and Assisted, but guess what.. still getting kicked for md5 tool.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #20 on: Friday, January 04, 2013, 16:09:24 PM »
People mentioned disk failure but nobody suggested to check your drive's SMART info. Download HDTune and go to the Health tab and post a screenshot of that here.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #21 on: Saturday, January 05, 2013, 05:40:11 AM »
People mentioned disk failure but nobody suggested to check your drive's SMART info. Download HDTune and go to the Health tab and post a screenshot of that here.

there you go

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, January 05, 2013, 13:48:06 PM »
Looks like that isn't the problem then. Stupid questions; Have you run the Fix PB in Assist? Are you running Assist and/or your user account on Windows as admin?
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #23 on: Sunday, January 06, 2013, 07:45:01 AM »
Looks like that isn't the problem then. Stupid questions; Have you run the Fix PB in Assist? Are you running Assist and/or your user account on Windows as admin?

yes on both, always running as admin.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #24 on: Sunday, January 06, 2013, 08:29:33 AM »
And stil you see players constantly kickt by md5tool adleast 2 ore 3 times in a hour yesterday not only on my server but to on swiss i have notist.
And i guess that its to on adder servers to all Admins how read this can you tell how muts it happends if you can. becose its irritating for the  players when they are in and trowing out. even players how are playing already for a long time assist.
I can`t realy certainly remember but in the beginning when i was starting to play 25Assist we didden t hade this problem.
So can it be that a upgrade of the game made this problem.

Offline [-PB-]Punisher

« Reply #25 on: Sunday, January 06, 2013, 09:16:16 AM »
can be possible cause, that in win7 at least for me, when army is killed, either by closing it or similar stuff, some service might stay hanging around and punkbuster tries to "bind" into it, thus software itself, is not giving info to PB and cause kick on first server punkbuster scan.

solution = use "fix punkbuster" every time you disconnect/close Army, but just "test service" no reinstall or anything is needed. testing restart punkbuster services and bind em to proper software => youre able to play :)
Banned? Your brother, friend, dog using your account excuse won't work!![/color]

http://www.game42.com/images/game42_sigu.jpg[/img][/url]

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #26 on: Sunday, January 06, 2013, 11:53:49 AM »
can be possible cause, that in win7 at least for me, when army is killed, either by closing it or similar stuff, some service might stay hanging around and punkbuster tries to "bind" into it, thus software itself, is not giving info to PB and cause kick on first server punkbuster scan.

solution = use "fix punkbuster" every time you disconnect/close Army, but just "test service" no reinstall or anything is needed. testing restart punkbuster services and bind em to proper software => youre able to play :)

thanks, i'll try this. Be calling here if it doesn't work ;)

edit: this didn't work also..
« Last Edit: Sunday, January 06, 2013, 13:22:39 PM by noobslayer »

Offline [-PB-]Punisher

« Reply #27 on: Sunday, January 06, 2013, 14:24:01 PM »
dammit, need to get some other joker from sleeve to help u out m8. this kinda have solved my kicks, most of the time, but sometimes i forget to do fix.. :D
Banned? Your brother, friend, dog using your account excuse won't work!![/color]

http://www.game42.com/images/game42_sigu.jpg[/img][/url]

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #28 on: Sunday, January 06, 2013, 15:15:19 PM »
totally disable Microsoft Security Essentials and see what happens
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #29 on: Sunday, January 06, 2013, 15:38:22 PM »
totally disable Microsoft Security Essentials and see what happens

is this even safe?

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager