Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Deploy Tab gets stuck \ VERY slow  (Read 1518 times)

Offline panther-

Deploy Tab gets stuck \ VERY slow
« on: Thursday, January 17, 2013, 16:21:35 PM »
I think it started with the last update. game opens normally, when I try opening the Deploy tab it kinda freezes, and looks like it's taking an effort to load the servers, they stay with red X at the ping for a few seconds and then I get pings like 6000 and more on all of them, even though when I play I get normal pings. Plus, when I click on a server it freezes a gain for a few secs and takes some time to load the players and to enable the join button...
 anyone else had that? could it be my connection anyways? (and no it's not the sand in my tent\computer for all the mideast jokers  ;) )

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

Re: Deploy Tab gets stuck \ VERY slow
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, January 17, 2013, 23:14:36 PM »
Reinstall the game. I had the same problem.

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, January 17, 2013, 23:27:35 PM »
I think it started with the last update. game opens normally, when I try opening the Deploy tab it kinda freezes, and looks like it's taking an effort to load the servers, they stay with red X at the ping for a few seconds and then I get pings like 6000 and more on all of them, even though when I play I get normal pings. Plus, when I click on a server it freezes a gain for a few secs and takes some time to load the players and to enable the join button...
 anyone else had that? could it be my connection anyways? (and no it's not the sand in my tent\computer for all the mideast jokers  ;) )

Does not sound like an issue that would be solved by re-installing the game, but rather as you suggest you self a connection problem.

If you have any equipment between yourself and the Internet, like a switch or router, restart them.
Could also be an ISP problem, use something like this:
http://www.speedtest.net/

Offline panther-

« Reply #3 on: Friday, January 18, 2013, 03:12:16 AM »
I don't think it's a connection prob', speeds are fine and so are the pings in game.
edit - FIXED-
thought I should reinstall the assist aswell but as soon as I uninstalled the game through settings the deploy tab worked fine.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: Friday, January 18, 2013, 05:02:38 AM by panther- »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager