Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: No Next BCD accouncement?  (Read 4896 times)

Offline The Mentalist

No Next BCD accouncement?
« on: Saturday, June 13, 2015, 10:13:26 AM »
I waited untill someone took some innitiative, but since it didn't happen...

If it's ok by the players here, I'm just going to pick 4 random maps ( I wil use random.org ) that haven't been selected yet. And for me it's ok that there is no "boss" or "host" or whatever. Let's just join and play together, and have a good time.

I need an "OK" from a few BCD admins and I'll make the announcement today and prepare the servers for tomorrow. I will need a reply fast, because it's already saterday.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
Re: No Next BCD accouncement?
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, June 13, 2015, 10:33:51 AM »
Looks like you diddent follow the News mentalist. :o

mentalist BCD is already orderly you start a 2 BCD ??? in this case no permision. Seke clan is taking over till 23 august read topic news THX .

If you start your own gameplay than i can`t say nothing Good luck. :up:

http://aao25.com/forum/news-82/14-06-2015-last-bcd-till-30-august-il-will-be-your-host-on-america-server/
« Last Edit: Saturday, June 13, 2015, 10:41:23 AM by Vanoke »

Offline The Mentalist

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, June 13, 2015, 10:35:44 AM »
http://aao25.com/forum/news-82/14-06-2015-last-bcd-till-30-august-il-will-be-your-host-on-america-server/

So seke clan runs it untill you're gone. ( but you're actually not at all ) But I don't see an annoucement? I don't know wich maps?

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, June 13, 2015, 10:43:02 AM »
So seke clan runs it untill you're gone. ( but you're actually not at all ) But I don't see an annoucement? I don't know wich maps?
Is this what you diddent see :

Offline The Mentalist

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, June 13, 2015, 10:57:53 AM »
and now mentalist !

I was looking for a BCD announcement on the BCD forum. Silly me.  :oops:

And please don't act like you're my mother in the shoutbox. No permission? Where do you see me starting a new BCD? You have to stop with these degrading and impulsive replies. I checked this forum every day ( and yes, not all topics, but only bcd forum )  and I didn't find a topic. That's the only reason why I asked if it's ok that I create an announcement for tomorrow.

In my company we have a saying "Assume Good Intentions". Think about that ;)

So i'm sorry I missed the news. I will check all the unread topics in the future and not the one forum I thaught that was created for BCD announcements...

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, June 13, 2015, 11:04:14 AM »
I was looking for a BCD announcement on the BCD forum. Silly me.  :oops:

And please don't act like you're my mother in the shoutbox. No permission? Where do you see me starting a new BCD? You have to stop with these degrading and impulsive replies. I checked this forum every day ( and yes, not all topics, but only bcd forum )  and I didn't find a topic. That's the only reason why I asked if it's ok that I create an announcement for tomorrow.

In my company we have a saying "Assume Good Intentions". Think about that ;)

So i'm sorry I missed the news. I will check all the unread topics in the future and not the one forum I thaught that was created for BCD announcements...
1 -  in  shoutbox you ask for permision , i did juse your words nothing more.
2 - Please don`t write like i Always do this . >>>  your words ( You have to stop with these degrading and impulsive replies) thx i am answering you  normal.   

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, June 13, 2015, 11:14:06 AM »
did you changed your tekst Mentalist  its now OK insteat of permission !

Offline Ganja

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, June 13, 2015, 11:14:24 AM »
We have a small community Vanoke, there's no need for rivality or whatsoever. Sometimes you have to believe people just want to help ...
« Last Edit: Saturday, June 13, 2015, 11:20:43 AM by Vanoke »

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, June 13, 2015, 11:18:36 AM »
did you changed your tekst Mentalist  its now OK insteat of permission !

That post hasn't been edited.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, June 13, 2015, 11:20:52 AM »
We have a small community Vanoke, there's no need for rivality or whatsoever. Sometimes you have to believe people just want to help ...

Just gif  answers  and mentalest did see this topic urlier so he must have see the BCD TOPIC ??

Offline The Mentalist
Respected Members

View Profile

AA: _PAM_TheMentalist_BE

Re: 14-06-2015 Last BCD till 30 august. IL will be your host on America server

« Reply #3 on: Monday, June 08, 2015, 16:01:25 PM »

Could you please send me or another BCD admin some instructions in how to continue without you.
I agree with Ganja. This doesn't have to stop for months just because one admin wants to take a break.

Sorry I didn't have the time to play lately, got some importants stuff to handle right now. But I do hope you just don't quit on us  :cry:

Offline ronski

« Reply #10 on: Saturday, June 13, 2015, 11:37:07 AM »
Just to make things clear, Seke will take kind of Vanokes role for this summers BCD. We will host the first event after Vanokes holiday, and we will be in contact with other clans soon about upcoming sundays. Hold your horses, BCD will continue, Seke takes care of this for this summer.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #11 on: Saturday, June 13, 2015, 11:55:59 AM »
sounds very good to me, thanks for that.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, June 13, 2015, 12:18:28 PM »
Just to make things clear, Seke will take kind of Vanokes role for this summers BCD. We will host the first event after Vanokes holiday, and we will be in contact with other clans soon about upcoming sundays. Hold your horses, BCD will continue, Seke takes care of this for this summer.
  I can take only 3 weeks hollyday  11 till 26 july .
my main reason is alot players are away in thise time and summer has also a negatieve influence on game.
you can see it less players are to in this game.
And becose i do not want to sit waiting every time till 23.00 hour for 8 players in summer i did what alot events dowing take a pause / a time to think about how must we go on after the summer .
To gif my free time to you guys ther is not one player that did what i did everytime to try led work 2 servers for 3 hours on sunday evening. sumtimes 1 ore 2 evenings during the week make a nice funny announcement.
I found one stable clan in seke they are with a group that can work together you know it feels good.
 :) :)I also did tell seke that they can ask mentalist to help becose he is to a good guy and knows his part in this  :) :)so leds go on and make a good time .
becose thats what this game is good time for us.

p.s to all, a dutchman is Always saying what he need to say we do not go around the question. 
but we go to the point.  :P
« Last Edit: Saturday, June 13, 2015, 12:22:45 PM by Vanoke »

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, June 13, 2015, 20:22:29 PM »
good to see impact on the list

Offline The Mentalist

« Reply #14 on: Sunday, June 14, 2015, 02:24:07 AM »
I'm going to close the topic. Perhaps it't better that it also gets deleted. I should have checked better and didnt remember the other topic. Seke will run it good, i'm sure of it.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager