Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Big Clan Day 12th July  (Read 1812 times)

Offline ronski

Big Clan Day 12th July
« on: Tuesday, July 07, 2015, 07:50:35 AM »

We'll play 45mins each map, same clan members will be swapped to same team as long as it's possible.
Teams will change sides after 22minutes of play on each map, please do not remain.

Welcome all and have fun.

Hosts:  -Seke^ Seurahuone (eu) and -iL^ Iron Lungs (us)

Offline Galle

Re: Big Clan Day 12th July
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, July 12, 2015, 11:15:54 AM »
Woodland is amazing  :up:             

Lasse Kukkonen, is there any better?

Offline ronski

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, July 12, 2015, 18:57:48 PM »
A few words about this summers- and todays BCD. These maps are picked in cooperation between two host clans: Seurahuone and Iron Lungs. Seke picks two and iL picks another two. On this week Seke chose Woodland and City Block, iL chose Impact and Hospital. We know that Hospital is played every day in european servers, but if I've understood it right, it's not that popular in US. So it was picked up for to respect wishes of american players. European players have been asking about Border as a one map of some BCD and I can promise that day will come. No map that has been played in summer version of BCD will not be played again on this summer. If you dont like the map that is picked up, you don't have to join. If you want to discuss about the maps or suggest one for the next week, do it here on the forums. Complaining about already chosen maps while playing them is worthless.

Like every week, on this week too there was an idea of having same clan members on same teams. And Im not talking about having only us on one team, talking about having every clans members on same teams as long as its possible. Same clan members are usually on same ts together, so it benefits all of us, it prevents ghosting from team to team and you can plan your game better when you can discuss about it on ts with your mates. If you are playing alone and you get swapped to another team, please try to understand a bit. And on BCD teams are playing on both sides, so unless you are planning to remain when teams are being swapped, what does it matter from which side you start? I dislike having these conversations while playing so it can be done here.

There were no drama, but it feels like some of you are not that satisfied about this. All kind of feedback is welcome.

Cheers mates and see you online.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, July 12, 2015, 19:49:30 PM »
A few words about this summers- and todays BCD. These maps are picked in cooperation between two host clans: Seurahuone and Iron Lungs. Seke picks two and iL picks another two. On this week Seke chose Woodland and City Block, iL chose Impact and Hospital. We know that Hospital is played every day in european servers, but if I've understood it right, it's not that popular in US. So it was picked up for to respect wishes of american players. European players have been asking about Border as a one map of some BCD and I can promise that day will come. No map that has been played in summer version of BCD will not be played again on this summer. If you dont like the map that is picked up, you don't have to join. If you want to discuss about the maps or suggest one for the next week, do it here on the forums. Complaining about already chosen maps while playing them is worthless.

Like every week, on this week too there was an idea of having same clan members on same teams. And Im not talking about having only us on one team, talking about having every clans members on same teams as long as its possible. Same clan members are usually on same ts together, so it benefits all of us, it prevents ghosting from team to team and you can plan your game better when you can discuss about it on ts with your mates. If you are playing alone and you get swapped to another team, please try to understand a bit. And on BCD teams are playing on both sides, so unless you are planning to remain when teams are being swapped, what does it matter from which side you start? I dislike having these conversations while playing so it can be done here.

There were no drama, but it feels like some of you are not that satisfied about this. All kind of feedback is welcome.

Cheers mates and see you online.

You did a good job with the BCD. All went well I believe.
Remember you will never be able to make everyone happy. Some will cry about ghost, while others don't care if you're different team and don't want to swap.

Keep up the good work

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager