Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Unauthorized Login  (Read 1323 times)

Offline demoss27

• View Profile
  • AA: RivaL
Unauthorized Login
« on: Thursday, February 07, 2013, 04:29:27 AM »
I was playing on 82nd ABD server when i was kicked for RoE i rejoined and then got an error saying i was banned for unauthorized login but im only banned from 82nd's server and they told me they removed the ban after i posted on their forums asking if i could get it removed. So why can i still not reconnect to 82nd's Pipe server? I would like to have this removed if you guys can do so. That would be nice.

http://82nd.us/modules/newbb_plus/viewtopic.php?topic_id=3231&forum=15

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

Re: Unauthorized Login
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, February 07, 2013, 04:40:41 AM »
you should stay into the game when you did kill a team mate. do not leave that fast while you are at the way to prison i guess. otherwise the prog can maybe not correct handle the situation and you can be banned for this. i guess the ban will be released within 24 hrs. if not, Big_Sergio will have a look at your situation i hope :)

Offline demoss27

• View Profile
  • AA: RivaL
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, February 07, 2013, 05:19:55 AM »
Im sure that its been longer than 24 hours now... There has to be a way to remove it.. The ban exists somewhere..

Offline Ganja

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, February 07, 2013, 09:04:48 AM »
Sometimes it's permanent If I remind me well. Send a PM to one of those admins

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, February 07, 2013, 09:53:41 AM »
That happen because you typed "reconnect" on game console right? You should always join the server using Assist. Anyway, the ban should be expired by now.
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline Mixk

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, February 07, 2013, 14:27:46 PM »
Im sure that its been longer than 24 hours now... There has to be a way to remove it.. The ban exists somewhere..

Unless it happened the day before it had only been 50 min from your first post. LOL And yes more than likely you did a reconnect and assist saw it as a double log in as no one from 82nd banned you. Most people find that with in a couple hours they can rejoin even though the ban said different.
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager