Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Banned for ROE  (Read 2908 times)

Offline CrashSnake

Banned for ROE
« on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 22:44:28 PM »
Can someone please help me? I was able to play last night but I got up this morning and it said I was banned for ROE violations. I mean WTF, I didn't teamkill or anything last night. Can someone please help me? My Battletracker ID is CrashSnake like my forum name.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, July 16, 2013, 07:51:04 AM by BiG_SerGiO »

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Ban Appeal - Ch4vez
« Reply #1 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 23:20:27 PM »
Can someone please help me? I was able to play last night but I got up this morning and it said I was banned for ROE violations. I mean WTF, I didn't teamkill or anything last night. Can someone please help me? My Battletracker ID is CrashSnake like my forum name.

Hey hello,

Make ur own thread!

Offline noobslayer

Re: Re: Ban Appeal - Ch4vez
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, July 16, 2013, 06:20:48 AM »
How? I'm new to this so I don't know how.

Forum > Ban Appeal> Top mid right ''new topic''

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline ]-KTA-[Helldiver

Re: Banned for ROE
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, July 16, 2013, 11:51:34 AM »
lol interesting stats: 8000 Points honor 10 and 12000 roe

LOL  :up:

you´ve played 5 hours and got that much ROE? that sounds a little intentional  :P
« Last Edit: Tuesday, July 16, 2013, 11:55:19 AM by ]-KTA-[Helldiver »

Offline KARI-30

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, July 17, 2013, 04:06:31 AM »
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/819418/

Nono, you never violated ROE. Its okay, I believe you.

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, July 17, 2013, 06:14:01 AM »

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline zoxee

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, July 17, 2013, 06:16:58 AM »
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, July 17, 2013, 07:55:22 AM »
Nice catch admin !

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, July 17, 2013, 17:20:43 PM »
Yes really!  the dog ate my homework.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, July 17, 2013, 17:35:18 PM »
so I can start playing again?

Did you consider that massive tking as "playing" ? Go see some doctor

Offline zibi

« Reply #10 on: Thursday, June 19, 2014, 21:51:08 PM »
haha this made me laugh !

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager