Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Not sure what happened but...  (Read 14744 times)

Offline CrashSnake

Re: Not sure what happened but...
« Reply #30 on: Friday, June 27, 2014, 18:55:30 PM »
Thank you. This means a lot to me and I promise that you won't see anymore of that nasty stuff from this computer.

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, June 28, 2014, 09:15:11 AM »
How is the way you members talk to ppl in here any better than the way he speaks in servers?
Its ok for you ass holes to call some one a retard. You really think that is not as bad as racisim?
Like I said for a long time now. You have one set of rules for some and another set of rules for your selves. That make you no better than the cheats.
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life

Offline Bart!

« Reply #32 on: Saturday, June 28, 2014, 09:17:07 AM »
How is the way you members talk to ppl in here any better than the way he speaks in servers?
Its ok for you ass holes to call some one a retard. You really think that is not as bad as racisim?
Like I said for a long time now. You have one set of rules for some and another set of rules for your selves. That make you no better than the cheats.
That's why I personally think banning for something people say is stupid as it is.

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Sunday, June 29, 2014, 04:22:14 AM »
And thats why I keep repeating This site and the leaders like killaman who continuly talks crap. Just keep making it up as you go. Really clever guys. You all try an talk morals, there are none here like your rules. none. Until it suits you. Childrens running this place. Any word from wicked? Think its clever to use the word retards in such a derogatry way?
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny

Offline Alex

« Reply #34 on: Sunday, June 29, 2014, 13:13:25 PM »
And thats why I keep repeating This site and the leaders like killaman who continuly talks crap. Just keep making it up as you go. Really clever guys. You all try an talk morals, there are none here like your rules. none. Until it suits you. Childrens running this place. Any word from wicked? Think its clever to use the word retards in such a derogatry way?
Thanks for the shout our nonsense, I'll always love you. <3
Seriously though, all you do is accuse and bring no proof to the table. I talk crap? When? I only call out idiots that are being stupid and childish, like you are right now. You accuse and accuse and accuse, but not once have you brought ANY proof to back up your claims. And when I do prove you wrong, you just stop responding, and then find something else to bitch about.

Making it up as we go? How so? More accusations with no explanation or proof, typical.
The procedure we followed in this case is the exact same one we followed in yours. One week ban for first time and one month for second. Somewhere there was an oversight and he was permanently banned. That was a mistake and it has been corrected. What exactly are you trying to bitch about here?

There are none here that like our rules? That's just blatantly false.

If you don't like the way we handle the game, then don't play it. It's as simple as that. And judging by the reception you get here, you won't be missed.
« Last Edit: Sunday, June 29, 2014, 13:16:19 PM by KiLLaMaN »

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Sunday, June 29, 2014, 14:04:22 PM »
Amen

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: Sunday, June 29, 2014, 15:41:48 PM »
I am talking about wicked and how he an others talk to ppl in here ya dunce. Wake up.
No one mentioned the game what the hell you reading
I never played the game in months , you really are thick. Read it again. Admin really lol.
« Last Edit: Sunday, June 29, 2014, 15:44:10 PM by No-Nonsense »

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Sunday, June 29, 2014, 15:47:21 PM »
I am talking about wicked and how he an others talk to ppl in here ya dunce. Wake up.

Have I once stated any racial slurs in forums ??
I would boot or ban any one that uses the n word , so I dont know else your talking about

Offline Alex

« Reply #38 on: Sunday, June 29, 2014, 21:14:34 PM »
I never played the game in months , you really are thick. Read it again. Admin really lol.
Why are you bringing up Wickid and insults in a thread that isn't about either one? This player was banned for excessive TKing, just like you. The racist and annoying behavior just further motivated us to ban him, it wasn't the reason. Then you come in here and bitch about different rules? We've been fairly consistent when it's come to insults in-game, the only ban being a week for some pretty bad harassment. I'd love to see some proof otherwise, but proof doesn't seem to be your thing.
The fact that you took the time to insult the admins, for something that's not even true, is laughable at best. There seems to be a theme going on with your posts here. You come in here, make some accusation that you can't back up, then insult us, and then stop replying.

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #39 on: Monday, June 30, 2014, 03:43:23 AM »
Who the fuck cares about nonsense, lets play some AA now:)

Offline =SKUL=SherminatorPT

« Reply #40 on: Monday, June 30, 2014, 08:09:21 AM »
I would boot or ban any one that uses the n word , so I dont know else your talking about
The more atention you give him the more he will whine. Flush the toilet and watch him watersports.

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: Monday, June 30, 2014, 13:09:21 PM »
Who accused of racial slurs. You really are think . I said whats the difference between hin and his racist comments in game and you with you retard comment. There is no difference.
Read the post before talking crap.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #42 on: Monday, June 30, 2014, 13:11:44 PM »
I said whats the difference between hin and his racist comments in game and you with you retard comment. There is no difference.
You just stated the difference, I made it bold for you.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: Monday, June 30, 2014, 13:16:22 PM »
Why are you bringing up Wickid and insults in a thread that isn't about either one? This player was banned for excessive TKing, just like you. The racist and annoying behavior just further motivated us to ban him, it wasn't the reason. Then you come in here and bitch about different rules? We've been fairly consistent when it's come to insults in-game, the only ban being a week for some pretty bad harassment. I'd love to see some proof otherwise, but proof doesn't seem to be your thing.
The fact that you took the time to insult the admins, for something that's not even true, is laughable at best. There seems to be a theme going on with your posts here. You come in here, make some accusation that you can't back up, then insult us, and then stop replying.

Why am I bring up wicked read the post ya dunce, really ur as thick as they come. I am not talking about the player read the post . I am saying Wicked comments calling him a retard are as bad as racist comment. Why cant you get that. You say you have rules/ And almost daily this type of crap goes by with out a wisper from you, I say you once in chat say come on boys be nice. Shut up and apply the so called rules you are ment to have. You are not consistant in the forum is what I am talking about and always have been. The proff is splatered all over the forum wakey wakey. And You say I run away once you comment back. Dont talk your useuall crap. You alweays lock me out because you cant take the truth :) Ready for another thread lock? You are the one who hides behind locked threads. Show me one thread I never replied to???
One just one????. Yes just one. Go on one. Now you run away or back up what you hust said clown.

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: Monday, June 30, 2014, 13:18:10 PM »
You just stated the difference, I made it bold for you.
Do you have a valid point or are you just talking the same crap as the rest?

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager