Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Not sure what happened but...  (Read 14746 times)

Offline Southofheaven

Re: Not sure what happened but...
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, June 19, 2014, 07:26:31 AM »
ahaha he was banned also for racism on servers and in the shoutbox... watchman was my first and only ban as admin... still have your screenshots if you want m8...

Offline =SKUL=SherminatorPT

« Reply #16 on: Thursday, June 19, 2014, 08:36:36 AM »
Well, to be honest, the accounts I linked were linked to his account, not the computer he had most recently played on, but solid links to computers that account had played on earlier.
The computer he tried to log in to now, had never been used for 25Assist before.

There is no way for me to know whether it was him or someone else behind any of those computers.
Dosnt mater, retards usually walk near retards, keep him ban, no need teamkillers around.
Beter to be a small friendly comunity then to have a big one full of happy triger kids.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, June 19, 2014, 09:41:52 AM »
Amen to that Sherman )))))

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, June 19, 2014, 10:08:50 AM »
wicked reli freak. go eat a donut ;-)

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, June 19, 2014, 10:37:13 AM »
wicked reli freak. go eat a donut ;-)

N.a. I'm having a great breakfast,  yummmie

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, June 19, 2014, 11:33:23 AM »
And im making dinner now!

Offline CrashSnake

« Reply #21 on: Thursday, June 19, 2014, 20:57:57 PM »
I just wish this problem could be fixed. This the only computer I own for access to the internet apart from my iPhone. I also discovered my cousin just tried to create an account called "King of J0wqz" or something like that and tried to make himself look like someone else who just bought a new PC to try to get back in.

I have just put a password on this computer and had a little chat with him and my uncle about this.

Offline CrashSnake

« Reply #22 on: Thursday, June 19, 2014, 21:03:41 PM »
Look, I'm sorry Gerard was screaming and being racist but I don't think it's fair that I remain banned because he was running around behaving this way. Like I said, I just had a talk with him and his dad about this then put a password on this PC so he can't get on. Matter of fact I'm going to change my password right now because the reason he got a hold of this account was because I wrote down my username and password on a note pad before I left for Chicago and from what he confessed, he found that notepad with that info and used it to access my profile.

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #23 on: Friday, June 20, 2014, 02:58:38 AM »
Well my laptop is always on password no matter what is situation, you shouldn't have left it at first place knowing your uncle. Well no idea what Assist admins will do but you have 50% of being unbanned by teddy's evidence.

Offline Bart!

« Reply #24 on: Friday, June 20, 2014, 03:33:32 AM »
We have taken this appeal into consideration with the admin team. I will lock this topic now while we discuss this situation, and we will let you know about the final outcome asap.

Best regards,

Bart

Offline Bart!

« Reply #25 on: Friday, June 27, 2014, 07:46:14 AM »
I have decided to unban you now, however keep in mind that you are being watched closely and if you excessively violate the ROE or perform racist actions a new ban will be permanent.

However, I only unbanned your Hardware ID, this means you can make a new account, perform trainings again and then play. So you have to create a new account before you will be able to play. Keep in mind, shooting the instructor will gave you a fail on basic training.

Best regards,

Bart

Edit: activated http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/850692/Ruraloperator/

I do however want to mention that banning him now as server admin is not really needed. Just keep an eye on him and if he violates the rules we can ban him.
« Last Edit: Saturday, June 28, 2014, 11:00:04 AM by Bart! »

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Friday, June 27, 2014, 09:14:13 AM »
Bart server owners should also be aware of his new account as well, so they also may put them on there own watchlist and report here if any violation s of terms

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: Friday, June 27, 2014, 09:32:48 AM »
True wicky. If he makes new account; share his new one plz

Offline Bart!

« Reply #28 on: Friday, June 27, 2014, 10:04:42 AM »
Bart server owners should also be aware of his new account as well, so they also may put them on there own watchlist and report here if any violation s of terms
We can keep track of roe anyways, so don't worry about that, racism offenses imo should be server side anyways. But that's my opinion, that's up to the rest of the admins as well. But I will update my previous post when he did make a new one.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Friday, June 27, 2014, 11:11:16 AM »
Thank u Bart

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager