Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: GAME STALKING  (Read 5512 times)

Offline zoxee

Re: GAME STALKING
« Reply #15 on: Friday, February 08, 2013, 06:29:56 AM »
Quote from: Ganja on February 05, 2013, 10:16:06 AM
1. "but I dont fuking reconnect anymore" - Nice to hear that kiddo
2.  "he makes me quit quz he's tking all the time" - lmao... nt to flip the situation

My conclusion is : If someone reconnects it's his problem, as long as he keeps quiet.
But if someone reconnects all the time and opens his fat big mouth in between rounds,
"who calls other fragwhores or noobs", then i can understand that some people get angry.
« Last Edit: Friday, February 08, 2013, 06:35:07 AM by zoxee »
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline krIz+

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Friday, February 08, 2013, 07:30:38 AM »
ban the fragwhore, as i said i also do it alot, so ban me too? it looks way too pathetic.

Offline True-Grit

« Reply #17 on: Friday, February 08, 2013, 08:38:15 AM »
Sand Ape you have no room to run your mouth. When you come on pipeline server ALL you do is spam nades out of main for kills.
You nubbas are so much DRAMA QUEENS. grow the .... up and get over it .

Offline Azerty

« Reply #18 on: Friday, February 08, 2013, 08:51:57 AM »
Sand Ape you have no room to run your mouth. When you come on pipeline server ALL you do is spam nades out of main for kills.
You nubbas are so much DRAMA QUEENS. grow the .... up and get over it .

no I spamnade to kill the dino's around you. omg. So what are you saying ? Spamnades are forbidden ?? just close your mouth and don't call other ' nubbas ' if you are a big one. Frustrated ?

Offline Azerty

« Reply #19 on: Friday, February 08, 2013, 08:52:49 AM »
Ok thx sergio :d

yeah thought you forgot me :d

np !

close this topic, problem solved

Offline True-Grit

« Reply #20 on: Friday, February 08, 2013, 09:17:14 AM »
  Frustrated ?
Listen cupcake no one is frustrated it's only a game. Just calling a spade a spade thats all.
 ;)

Offline Darkjello769

« Reply #21 on: Friday, February 08, 2013, 09:22:37 AM »
Bunch of stupid argueing. There are no bragging rights in the game atm. Huge reason why people leave is because its all pubs. Not only that but pubs with mods. Until there are some NA tournys expect to see players go more often than come.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager