Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: GAME STALKING  (Read 5521 times)

Offline Azerty

GAME STALKING
« on: Thursday, February 07, 2013, 14:08:46 PM »

After almost 40Hours i am still banned. 24 Hours lol why the fuck i am still banned ?

I don't understand why you even ban me .. really

Because I teamkilled a few times Ganja noob the uber ragequitter??

http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/827649/Heaven/

Offline Goncalo

• View Profile
  • AA: Goncalo
Re: GAME STALKING
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, February 07, 2013, 14:16:29 PM »
shit got serious in da pub world

Offline Petrol

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, February 07, 2013, 14:19:30 PM »
You can not play this game anymore.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, February 07, 2013, 14:40:57 PM »
??
hope that was not the reason

Offline wickid

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, February 07, 2013, 15:52:12 PM »
lmao GAME STALKING?????????????

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, February 07, 2013, 16:41:51 PM »
lmao GAME STALKING?????????????

was thinking the same... how pathetic can you be  :?

Offline Azerty

« Reply #6 on: Thursday, February 07, 2013, 17:22:32 PM »
Yeah I am a stalker :d
Omg nottt. I just followed a ragequitter few times to tk him because he cares much about his frag. Serverhopping, never stay longer then 20 min on same server. Ragequitting after 1st time he got killed.  I just hate him because he has a to big mouth.
Admin better should ban his whoretrackaccaunt. That sort of guys are pathetic. Caring about frag on a almost dead game and calls other player noob.

Then cries like a little boy at admin because his life was almost fucked for few tk's

Offline pit-23

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, February 07, 2013, 18:14:57 PM »
So you ban for this kind of shit nowadays? LOL

Offline wickid

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, February 07, 2013, 18:41:07 PM »
Yeah I am a stalker :d
Omg nottt. I just followed a ragequitter few times to tk him because he cares much about his frag. Serverhopping, never stay longer then 20 min on same server. Ragequitting after 1st time he got killed.  I just hate him because he has a to big mouth.
Admin better should ban his whoretrackaccaunt. That sort of guys are pathetic. Caring about frag on a almost dead game and calls other player noob.

Then cries like a little boy at admin because his life was almost fucked for few tk's

i like ganja, he's a cool cat, never had a promblem with him in game, far as frag rate thats the least thing he plays for, u look at his frag rate says it all.  but i still say that was  sad for a ban on game stalking, lol, shit if any 1 needs to get ban of all people would be the doucebag pit23

Offline krIz+

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, February 07, 2013, 19:26:52 PM »
+1 i also tk fragwhores :D

Offline Azerty

« Reply #10 on: Friday, February 08, 2013, 02:23:10 AM »
i like ganja, he's a cool cat, never had a promblem with him in game, far as frag rate thats the least thing he plays for, u look at his frag rate says it all.  but i still say that was  sad for a ban on game stalking, lol, shit if any 1 needs to get ban of all people would be the doucebag pit23

Guy he plays ONLY for fragrate. Look his tracker i linked ! He is a big fragwhorenoob.

Offline zoxee

« Reply #11 on: Friday, February 08, 2013, 03:08:06 AM »
I just followed a ragequitter

Apparently rage is contagious
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline Flatlander

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Friday, February 08, 2013, 05:51:59 AM »
Quote from the shoutbox :"Ganja if you don't mind, please stop sending me PM's. Tired of all your crap, please grow up..."

Mommy i got tked,punish him....loooooool So entertaining and at the same time sad to see where this game went..

Offline Azerty

« Reply #13 on: Friday, February 08, 2013, 06:11:13 AM »
Quote from the shoutbox :"Ganja if you don't mind, please stop sending me PM's. Tired of all your crap, please grow up..."

Mommy i got tked,punish him....loooooool So entertaining and at the same time sad to see where this game went..

Funny sergio listen to such a noob and bann me :d

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #14 on: Friday, February 08, 2013, 06:18:43 AM »
Guys chill please. It was only a 24h as a warning but after i receive a PM from this player saying he has a match at night i requested Possessed by email to take care of it as i was at work at that moment. So when i got home i was under the idea it was fixed.

Yes i do ban for this. Why not? If someone just enters a servers and start teamkilling someone isn't it ruining the game? Do you like when you are at a server and each round at the beginning there's someone tkill others? That's not the way the game was meant to be played.

I removed the ban now (i'm sorry for taking so long, wasn't intended to...) and i will leave the PM so you all can make your own conclusions...

Seeeergio I really need yur help dude.

http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/829118/

That retarded noob is following me everywhere and keeps tk me and saying I reconnect but I dont fuking reconnect anymore, he makes me quit quz he's tking all the time, can you do something about it please?
Sergio, I know you read your mails, I know you don't care about what I say but this is worse than just a ban, it's so frustrating. ENTIRE DAY LONG HE FOLLOWS ME AND TKS ME WHEREVER I GO.

Please warn that guy so he stops, because this is way too raging.

Thanks !!!

This is my last message about him, but I really hope you will do something

This is his main account http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/774200/-sVs.zterNix-/

But he's tking me with this account http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/829118/haterz.gona.hate/

hi sergio !

I just started my assist to play and i got this message : BANNED ! You have been BANNED ! You can not play this game anymore. REASON: Game stalking ?

i am like wtfffff ???

only reason it can be is Ganja.

Yestarday i played with him in a few servers and he always reconnect or disconnect when he got killed. I tk him a few times to give him the message to stop being such a fragwhore. Even when i was in other team and killed him he left.

I hope this isn't the reason i am banned? If you ban me for a few tk"s on a trackerwhore ( who calls other fragwhores or noobs)... ban his account also then.

If not unbann me pls because i have to play WL match tonight with -[sVs]-

greetz zterNix
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager