Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Banned D3n@tur@t  (Read 16025 times)

Offline zoxee

Re: Banned D3n@tur@t
« Reply #45 on: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 14:25:10 PM »
"absolute power corrupts absolutely" The player in question shouldn't have to prove anything. Anyone with half a fucking brain should realise that. I don't know this person nor do i care, but banning on what you think, and not what you know just isn't right.

We can't prove one cheats.
One can't prove he is innocent.

so where's the fucking solution here huh ???

that's what cheaters want : our hands tied.

Therefore let Pit decide, otherwise legalize cheating
so we don't have to argue about this shit anymore.
« Last Edit: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 14:28:55 PM by zoxee »
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline MothaGoosE

« Reply #46 on: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 14:29:07 PM »

The solution is he should get to play until proof can be found.

Offline zoxee

« Reply #47 on: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 14:31:49 PM »
The solution is he should get to play until proof can be found.

cheats evolve faster than the anti-cheat system, how u gonna do that.
Wait for a mistake... or a miracle ?
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline MothaGoosE

« Reply #48 on: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 14:32:59 PM »
Understand that you can't catch every cheater, regardless of how drastic your measures are. The only thing in question is how much damage you're willing to cause to gain very little.

Offline Denaturat

« Reply #49 on: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 14:33:58 PM »
Guys what i can doo more i show me stats its 4000 hours played only on tracker i can have good sound and i can knows sounds from this map after played meny hours on this map. when u are in tower and u have good hedsed (creative HQ-1500) u can herd evry moove there, for me Admin dont play on this map meny and he dont know sounds from this map that he dont hnow wchy i know where was enemy and for him that was walkhack.

one questions for U Guys if U are on U map behind the door and u herd some moving there U living it ?? or u waching good this place ??

I play how i can. For me Admins can monitoring me game its not problem for me i never used the hacks so i dont care if someone monitoring me.

Offline R!$kX

« Reply #50 on: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 14:34:42 PM »
Why dont you guys unban him and let only server admins deal with fishy players, if they dont want them just ban em on their servers, now banning from the entire game its just not fair ....

Offline ^FanaT!c][+

« Reply #51 on: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 14:36:24 PM »
There is 1 nice solution. It's easy and unquestioned. Short movie taken during spectating some suspicious player. There won't be any appeals and everything is gonna be clear. But I don't thnik any1 is going to do anything with this idea

Offline Wolf-L96

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 14:37:30 PM »

The solution is to NOT ban players without proof. Been reading these threads now and it's hilarious.
Banning a player just because his better then yourself and stating that he/she using aimbot, wallhack or whatever without solid proofs, that's just lame.
This game was and is basically dead. Very good idea to ban the few hardcore players that still come to the servers.
I think it's weird that someone ban a player based on spectating. The sound in this game is "too" good. It's not that hard to pinpoint where the enemies are just based on the sound.
So if you want to completely kill this game, go on and ban all players with 2-3000+ hours on AA.

Offline zoxee

« Reply #53 on: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 14:41:50 PM »
Why dont you guys unban him and let only server admins deal with fishy players, if they dont want them just ban em on their servers, now banning from the entire game its just not fair ....

In this case i could agree, 4000 hours of gameplay on the same map is not less...
In law there is the notion of jurisprudence, which enables the authority to make
exceptions. This could be one of them. But then again, one has to decide in the end.

And that's Pit for the Time being

btw, all people around this world with some kind of power to decide have all committed
mistakes once in a while, that's simply human. Nobody's perfect.

Offline zoxee

« Reply #54 on: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 14:44:53 PM »
The solution is to NOT ban players without proof. Been reading these threads now and it's hilarious.
Banning a player just because his better then yourself and stating that he/she using aimbot, wallhack or whatever without solid proofs, that's just lame.
This game was and is basically dead. Very good idea to ban the few hardcore players that still come to the servers.
I think it's weird that someone ban a player based on spectating. The sound in this game is "too" good. It's not that hard to pinpoint where the enemies are just based on the sound.
So if you want to completely kill this game, go on and ban all players with 2-3000+ hours on AA.

Thx for creating even more confusion here.

Again, there is no smoke without fire, only very suspicious cases are looked into.
Stop painting the scene as if every old player was under suspicion.

Offline Alex

« Reply #55 on: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 14:48:23 PM »
"absolute power corrupts absolutely" The player in question shouldn't have to prove anything. Anyone with half a fucking brain should realise that. I don't know this person nor do i care, but banning on what you think, and not what you know just isn't right.
+1

Offline waNted

« Reply #56 on: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 14:51:27 PM »
Download hacks, record the fishy guy, watch the demorec while using hacks so you can see if he's watching through walls or not, at least that's what someone was doing some months ago trying to catch hackers...
they see me ROLLIN' they HATIN'

Offline Denaturat

« Reply #57 on: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 14:52:47 PM »
Guys if somone is cheating must by that stupid to coming hear and say I have the roblem ???

I dont cheating and i want play !!! that is true !!!

Offline zoxee

« Reply #58 on: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 15:04:22 PM »
I don't know this person nor do i care

i don't care either about noobs blowing themselves up in the air on some iraqi market.
You know why ? because it doesn't affect me, harm me in any way.

But this is a tracked game. It's a fact and part of the gameplay.

Tracker may be nothing to some (fukin hypocrits, they know exactly that their reputation
and therefore their ability to speak out within the gaming community is based on the best
possible stats so they manage to have a good one), but when a cheater rapes 20 kills
from the normal player X that is what i call unfair.

Why ? first because the player X likes the game, is not bad at it, invests a lot of money
in equipment overtime to get better and everything gets suddenly spoiled by some punk
ass who just has a DDOS mentality. He just wants to harm.

Lets just untrack the game completely. Maybe that will weaken the fun cheaters have,
because their "great achievements" won't be recorded anywhere anymore.

Offline MothaGoosE

« Reply #59 on: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 15:20:58 PM »
btw, all people around this world with some kind of power to decide have all committed
mistakes once in a while, that's simply human. Nobody's perfect.

And that's exactly what requiring proof would stop.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager