Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Banned  (Read 1108 times)

Offline Bosko

Banned
« on: Thursday, September 11, 2014, 16:37:21 PM »
Hello, I just got banned for "macro" and I was talking with Bart and explained him what I'm looking for, then he said me I need to make ban appeal. I'm pretty sure I haven't used any "macro" program/software or w/e you said, so I'm interested in my Ban proof, I just want to know how you banned me for nothing.

Best regards

Offline Bosko

Re: Banned
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, September 11, 2014, 16:58:50 PM »
EDIT: this post was for Ares but Ares deleted his post because truth hurts, but I don't wanna delete my, so you all guys can see it!  :D

Hello ares, FUNXII here!!! first of all, check bold letters here:
http://aao25.com/forum/ban-appeals-98/ban-appeal-section-posting-rules/

second, I know I'm your nightmare, you loss and get out of ESL UA CUP 4vs4 vs cK^ clan(me and my teamm8s) and you know that you got pwned everytime you played against me.

third, if admins are fair and if they have proof they will show it for their reputation because they banned me without a proof, just like you said: "because I shot faster than you." - it is not a real proof. I never said I used macro because its not true...
« Last Edit: Thursday, September 11, 2014, 17:18:43 PM by Bosko »

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, September 11, 2014, 16:59:52 PM »
All players that have been added to the banlist have been detected not just by the new detection but also by additional proof, such as a macro program running on your PC.
That's all you need to know.

We have the proof, whether you like it or not.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Bosko

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, September 11, 2014, 17:06:38 PM »
Sorry but that's not all I need to know, I just wanna proof, because all what is written in this quote is not true and not related with me, I never used any macro program/software and there's no macro programs/software installed/running on my pc.

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, September 11, 2014, 17:21:12 PM »
Sorry but that's not all I need to know, I just wanna proof, because all what is written in this quote is not true and not related with me, I never used any macro program/software and there's no macro programs/software installed/running on my pc.

No you are right, we didn't find them in your PC, you have gotten real good at hiding your identity pollini.
Come back in a week with a new account that we can activate.
Post an appeal with a battletracker.com link to both your old and new account.
 :lock:

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager