Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Ban appeal - jabba.  (Read 6275 times)

Offline jabba.

• View Profile
  • AA: jabba.
Ban appeal - jabba.
« on: Friday, May 24, 2013, 17:15:59 PM »
hey sergio,

can u remove my ban pls! I still want to play this game, but u banned me for AHK..I didnt use this shit and i wont use it in the future! U said, that u watched me in the last weeks but u are the only one who puts me to the pillory..No one else is flaming me for this crap..I play this game for years so Why should I use this shit when hardly anyone plays this game..So i please u for the last time, unban me!

best regards

jabba/bolek
« Last Edit: Saturday, July 06, 2013, 08:10:21 AM by Koden »
I have no idea why you think that this is no recoil. Already I'm talking to you. I have a very good computer with permanent 90 fps. Specially made ​​for America's Army.

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

Re: Ban jabba/bolek
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, May 25, 2013, 00:57:00 AM »
JABBADABBADOO!

Offline romjke

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, May 25, 2013, 06:49:26 AM »
Administrators do not know that there are some players who really know how to play this game.
I have the same problem. If someone shoots quickly. Admins think that once ahk.

Offline krIz+

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, May 25, 2013, 07:17:39 AM »
well tbh there is much better players in the game than you, and guess what none of them is banned

Offline zoxee

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, May 25, 2013, 12:26:34 PM »
well tbh there is much better players in the game than you, and guess what none of them is banned

! כל כך נכון
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline krIz+

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, May 25, 2013, 13:48:48 PM »

Offline .mo!otow^

« Reply #6 on: Saturday, May 25, 2013, 19:22:06 PM »

Yes, but which of this players are still active?
For example jabba - he is for me one of the best german players i have ever matched. And there are many good german players outside, but not active. But back from my view to the general topic.
Jabba was playing so many matches in so many competitions with so many anti cheat tools and now there is ONE player who make the decision to ban him?!

Who is the next one which get banned because he killed to much times the admin?

You make a good job with AA2.5, but the random bans for good players sucks.

Be serious and take this game alive...

Offline romjke

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, May 25, 2013, 19:26:20 PM »
Yes, but which of this players are still active?
For example jabba - he is for me one of the best german players i have ever matched. And there are many good german players outside, but not active. But back from my view to the general topic.
Jabba was playing so many matches in so many competitions with so many anti cheat tools and now there is ONE player who make the decision to ban him?!

You make a good job with AA2.5, but the random bans for good players sucks.

Be serious and take this game alive...

SUP !

Offline Bart!

« Reply #8 on: Sunday, May 26, 2013, 08:14:52 AM »
I can still play ;)

As far as I know Jabba used to be clean. However since I haven't been much active lately I cannot say wether he used AHK. I can tell he's a good player without it though :P

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, May 26, 2013, 16:26:51 PM »

First... He played on a lot of competitions with ac tools? Where?
Do they detect if he is using ahk, mouse scripts, no recoil whatsoever?

I know Jabba as a player for a few years, with all respect, i never heard your name... Playing fair for some years doesn't mean he wasn't using anything now.

And no, i didn't ban him for killing me 20 times. 2 known players reported me his name, i followed him for about 1 and half week, with a few alts i have and i have seen enough.
I'm not just the guy ahead of AA25, i'mk the guy that worked as AC admin since 2007, i'm the guy that plays the game since 2004, i'm the guy that knows stuff, that have tested stuff.
You know Jabba? Good, i know cheats and exploits.
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline .mo!otow^

« Reply #10 on: Sunday, May 26, 2013, 16:54:06 PM »
This discussion is not about my person, so I makes no sense to talk about my "name".

You follow him 1 and a half week? You can see him in this period maybe 2-3 times public. Most of this times we played togehter and i haven´t seen you on the server. This only by the way...
You say so follow him - that means you was watching his gameplay? Because i don´t understand your argumentation. When you have a tool who detect AHK, why you need 1,5 week to "follow" him? But when you was watching jabba on a public server and "detected" him due his firerate - thats not a real reason! Because you have to many laggs on public servers.

Please don´t understand me wrong, i really respect your work and knowledge at this game. But you are not the only player with a lot of experience!

Offline jabba.

• View Profile
  • AA: jabba.
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, May 26, 2013, 17:22:36 PM »
First... He played on a lot of competitions with ac tools? Where?
Do they detect if he is using ahk, mouse scripts, no recoil whatsoever?

ESL, TWL, CAL - they all are using/used anti cheat tools and i didnt get ban anywhere

I know Jabba as a player for a few years, with all respect, i never heard your name... Playing fair for some years doesn't mean he wasn't using anything now.

It doenst matter that u never heard my name before..I'm playing this game since 2004 for many different teams like Seeds of Evil, New Generation, Mortiferus or Die Indianer..We played ESL EMS, TWL MAIN, CAL MAIN and fought many teams like your old Clan PTwars. I never get banned! - I'm clean..So WHY THE HELL SHOULD I START WITH THIS SHIT?!

And no, i didn't ban him for killing me 20 times. 2 known players reported me his name, i followed him for about 1 and half week, with a few alts i have and i have seen enough.
I'm not just the guy ahead of AA25, i'mk the guy that worked as AC admin since 2007, i'm the guy that plays the game since 2004, i'm the guy that knows stuff, that have tested stuff.
You know Jabba? Good, i know cheats and exploits.

Who are the guys that make me supposed to pillory? You can not arbitrarily ban someone just because you're supposed to be the opinion that he is using exploits or something like that - where are your proves?

Anyway You are sitting on the longer lever so I can only appeal to your common sense..It's your decision - u have the last word..

just my 2 Cents

I have no idea why you think that this is no recoil. Already I'm talking to you. I have a very good computer with permanent 90 fps. Specially made ​​for America's Army.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, May 26, 2013, 17:32:19 PM »
ESL, TWL, CAL - they all are using/used anti cheat tools and i didnt get ban anywhere

It doenst matter that u never heard my name before..I'm playing this game since 2004 for many different teams like Seeds of Evil, New Generation, Mortiferus or Die Indianer..We played ESL EMS, TWL MAIN, CAL MAIN and fought many teams like your old Clan PTwars. I never get banned! - I'm clean..So WHY THE HELL SHOULD I START WITH THIS SHIT?!

Who are the guys that make me supposed to pillory? You can not arbitrarily ban someone just because you're supposed to be the opinion that he is using exploits or something like that - where are your proves?

Anyway You are sitting on the longer lever so I can only appeal to your common sense..It's your decision - u have the last word..

just my 2 Cents

I'm inclined to believe this young lad. Most cheaters come in to appeal to say it was someone else and then rage when you don't accept their appeal. This guy's using his brain when posting which IMO is enough to get him unbanned.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline [HT]-d0n-@-KeIIo-

• News Authors
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, May 26, 2013, 21:49:36 PM »
i sure jabba is good player not cheater..

only pronbug user  :D

Offline makerpro

« Reply #14 on: Monday, May 27, 2013, 00:38:46 AM »
i was sure jabba is hacking , thanks sergio for keeping the game clean.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager