Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Banned for multihack.  (Read 2703 times)

Offline basko432

Banned for multihack.
« on: Thursday, July 10, 2014, 15:40:35 PM »
Player Name:ba$ko
Battletracker ID: https://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/809803/%5BSWISS%5Dba%24ko/
Reason:I was ban for multihacks 2 years ago.(it will be 2 years in september)I know i shouldn't use it and i know all the rules,but  isn't that enough to learn a lesson?I mean im 2 years offline,everybody know that i will never install something like that anymore.People change in that long time especially in my years.Just asking for another chance.Sry for mistakes English is not my main language and spell check didn't work for me.I mean cmn this game is my childhood.
« Last Edit: Thursday, July 10, 2014, 15:52:15 PM by basko432 »

Offline Alex

Re: Banned for multihack.
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, July 10, 2014, 16:01:43 PM »
If you cared about the game as much as you claimed, you would have never tried to hack it in the first place. Currently all of our hacking bans are permanent.

Offline basko432

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, July 10, 2014, 16:13:17 PM »
I know but i tried that on empty server and it didn't work and i thought i didn't install it well and thats it, i didn't really used it,and it was 2 years ago as i saied i would never do something like that now.Really no exceptions at all?

Offline basko432

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, July 10, 2014, 16:33:57 PM »
Look you feel what you want to feel,i didn't ask you to belive my story i just say my story as it was requested.

Offline Bart!

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, July 10, 2014, 17:05:54 PM »
There is no need to try it out either. What if it worked and you didn't get caught with it? There just isn't any valid reason to download a hack as a player.

Appeal denied, ban will remain.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager