Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Ban romjke :(  (Read 7068 times)

Offline [VerteX]$MoNeY$

Re: Ban romjke :(
« Reply #30 on: Saturday, May 25, 2013, 17:31:50 PM »
Community never gives a second chance.

Offline krIz+

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Sunday, May 26, 2013, 08:18:45 AM »
dezert is a well known chetaer and the other guy u posted, but this is your topic :D

Offline zoxee

« Reply #33 on: Sunday, May 26, 2013, 09:28:31 AM »
Those 2 guys are clearly very expierenced and certainly not cheating, I don't even know why you assume they hack without any proof?

lol stfu
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline Yahoo

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Sunday, May 26, 2013, 10:19:21 AM »
The fact is they are both terrible, but they are great killing idles and ghosting.

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #35 on: Sunday, May 26, 2013, 10:42:50 AM »
lol stfu

Your posts are useless, stop posting please.

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline romjke

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: Monday, May 27, 2013, 15:52:39 PM »
So, you can see guys, give me a chance. I love this game :/

Offline zoxee

« Reply #37 on: Monday, May 27, 2013, 20:33:48 PM »
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, May 28, 2013, 01:57:23 AM »
So, you can see guys, give me a chance. I love this game :/

Stul wreszcie gębę.

Offline noobslayer

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline zoxee

« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, May 28, 2013, 07:35:21 AM »
Gjdm, telling someone to hang himself on the internet. Are you 12?

Stul wreszcie gębę  :D

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager