Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Ban romjke :(  (Read 7071 times)

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
Re: Ban romjke :(
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, May 22, 2013, 17:20:48 PM »
All these dipshits that like to push the boundaries of the game's features. There needs to be a zero tolerance policy. No tweaking, no AHK, no second accounts, nothing. You open the doors to a little visual tweak and people will always push the envelope to try and get an advantage.

It's a fucking free game, go out in the real world and make a difference you narrow-minded twats.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, May 22, 2013, 18:27:40 PM »
All these dipshits that like to push the boundaries of the game's features. There needs to be a zero tolerance policy. No tweaking, no AHK, no second accounts, nothing. You open the doors to a little visual tweak and people will always push the envelope to try and get an advantage.

It's a fucking free game, go out in the real world and make a difference you narrow-minded twats.

Take a snickers

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, May 22, 2013, 19:52:06 PM »
No thanks, I'm fine with my mustard

Offline Mixk

« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, May 22, 2013, 23:30:29 PM »

:cheer: :cheer: :sign_x2:
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Offline zoxee

« Reply #19 on: Friday, May 24, 2013, 06:55:33 AM »
it's guys like you who made me wanna play less.

You're a disgusting piece of cow shit and all you
now have left is deliver your fucking newspapers
every morning  :rtfm:

Read'em, maybe you'll learn somethin.
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline romjke

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Friday, May 24, 2013, 19:24:05 PM »
I dont believe them, pls write a rules next time, you haven't got right to give me a ban permanently, I playing this game for years, and you gave me ban on so, and you not letting me to go back to the game. Fucking bullshit

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #21 on: Friday, May 24, 2013, 20:21:06 PM »
The admins have every right to ban you. You're not being banned from the game, you're being banned from using Assist. You're free to play the game without Assist, there just won't be anyone else playing :) The admins own Assist and it's creator held the same opinion. Fuck around and abuse the program and you'll be banned.

Offline romjke

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, May 25, 2013, 06:45:24 AM »
So give me a chance pls sergio, I never using ahk, playing this game for years I only using 2 computer with my brother to ghost and it was very stupid.

this is my 2nd acc: http://battletracker.com/index.php?page=AAOPlayerStats&pid=832840 Its 100% clear, not using ghost and other boost (what you mean). REALLY ! :(( and you banned me because its me romjke, why ? :( Please give me a first and last chance

and this is my acc: http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/811443/ pls give me unban :((( give me a chance. I'm sorry for the mistakes and I promises to be improved.

Offline romjke

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, May 25, 2013, 06:53:24 AM »
If you banned me for link with account -iknown.Snax when it was banned for hardly modificated armyops.ini and it is red on hazard, please ban this accounts and look at their links:
known as sariina elect http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/738291/%5BTBB%5Dlejbliss/
known as +DeZeRt+ http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/758082/veNdix/

this 2 guys are the biggest cheaters at latest versions.

AND the israeli clan mineFP.
all players using this fucking macro what you mean

admin and his behavior: Vir[G]in I think that 12 years old admin has a server whose name is: Fun Clan fast server
He banning all the players who have stats 5-0 and in addition he uses a macro.

Please interventions. Because you Sergio, banning the innocent people like me. Maybe not entirely innocent. But I apologize and ask for a chance.
« Last Edit: Saturday, May 25, 2013, 07:05:26 AM by romjke »

Offline Yahoo

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, May 25, 2013, 07:27:49 AM »
You can shove your macro upon your ass!

Offline Ilmari

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Saturday, May 25, 2013, 07:35:57 AM »
 :idea: What a MORON !!!

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Saturday, May 25, 2013, 08:04:50 AM »
Haven't everyone had enough of bashing? And Romjke, seriously:

Because you Sergio, banning the innocent people like me. Maybe not entirely innocent.

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

« Reply #27 on: Saturday, May 25, 2013, 08:31:26 AM »

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #28 on: Saturday, May 25, 2013, 15:28:04 PM »
If you banned me for link with account -iknown.Snax when it was banned for hardly modificated armyops.ini and it is red on hazard, please ban this accounts and look at their links:
known as sariina elect http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/738291/%5BTBB%5Dlejbliss/
known as +DeZeRt+ http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/758082/veNdix/

this 2 guys are the biggest cheaters at latest versions.

AND the israeli clan mineFP.
all players using this fucking macro what you mean

admin and his behavior: Vir[G]in I think that 12 years old admin has a server whose name is: Fun Clan fast server
He banning all the players who have stats 5-0 and in addition he uses a macro.

Please interventions. Because you Sergio, banning the innocent people like me. Maybe not entirely innocent. But I apologize and ask for a chance.

Those 2 guys are clearly very expierenced and certainly not cheating, I don't even know why you assume they hack without any proof?

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Saturday, May 25, 2013, 16:56:45 PM »
Can we please never close this thread!

Its always a good laugh,  specially the flamin from everybody and the beggin from Rommie

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager