Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: ban appeal  (Read 3756 times)

Offline cleaner

ban appeal
« on: Sunday, January 25, 2015, 21:27:33 PM »
Required Information,
- Player Name - cleaner
- Battletracker ID - http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/845805/cleaner/
- Reason - private hack.
i dont know if this was a targeted ban but please show some kind of viable evidence and i will gladly quit this game once and for all.
Clear me or crucify me.

Offline Alex

Re: ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, January 25, 2015, 21:31:01 PM »
please show some kind of viable evidence and i will gladly quit this game once and for all.
This seems like a rather odd thing for someone who claims they're innocent to say...

Offline cleaner

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, January 25, 2015, 21:44:58 PM »
Ok so then a rage ban is what it was.
Since as far as i know you guys dont ban players without proof.
please show it and if its real ill quit
i dont need to be flamed

Offline Alex

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, January 25, 2015, 21:53:09 PM »
Ok so then a rage ban is what it was.
Since as far as i know you guys dont ban players without proof.
please show it and if its real ill quit
i dont need to be flamed
I apologize for Bollie's post, normal members aren't supposed to post in ban appeals. As for my post, I wasn't flaming at all.
I'm waiting for Eliz, the admin that banned you, to post. He banned you, he will explain why. I just thought the way you worded your post was odd for someone who supposedly did nothing wrong. Volunteering to quit the game if there's evidence isn't exactly a typical ban appeal move.
Also, I'm not sure how you can call it a "rage ban" when I doubt you've ever played with the person that issued your ban.
« Last Edit: Sunday, January 25, 2015, 21:57:02 PM by KiLLaMaN »

Offline cleaner

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, January 25, 2015, 21:59:04 PM »
I apologize for Bollie's post, normal members aren't supposed to post in ban appeals. As for my post, I wasn't flaming at all.
I'm waiting for Eliz, the admin that banned you, to post. He banned you, he will explain why. I just thought the way you worded your post was odd for someone who supposedly did nothing wrong. Volunteering to quit the game if there's evidence isn't exactly a typical ban appeal move.

I said that because: If its a targeted ban then in that case i will simply be forced to quit regardless of it being true or false simply because of power difference.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #5 on: Monday, January 26, 2015, 00:03:51 AM »
Looking at the information for your ban, there's evidence that something was loaded into America's Army that was accessing information in the game and then rendering it on the screen. I'm not the one that's knowledgeable about that kind of stuff but there's enough information there that convinces me that something wasn't right.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline cleaner

« Reply #6 on: Monday, January 26, 2015, 00:33:14 AM »
Looking at the information for your ban, there's evidence that something was loaded into America's Army that was accessing information in the game and then rendering it on the screen. I'm not the one that's knowledgeable about that kind of stuff but there's enough information there that convinces me that something wasn't right.

Ok so for almost the year i played this game with you guys same k/d as always and if the whole time i had something loaded into the game that was rendering stuff on the screen wouldnt the infamous assist anti cheat pick it up? how is it any different now? i still think this is just a rage/targeted ban with no proof whatsoever.
also if ur not knowlegable in this stuff why say it?

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #7 on: Monday, January 26, 2015, 00:48:54 AM »
As mentioned before we have proof that you had something loaded that hooked into the AA process.
Does HookingTools.cpp sound familiar?

I think you are better of play AVA, right?

I'll let this thread open a while longer, but appeal denied.

Offline cleaner

« Reply #8 on: Monday, January 26, 2015, 03:30:11 AM »
doesnt sound familiar at all.
ok.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager