Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: AutoHotKey Banned Account  (Read 1671 times)

Offline BIRITIBA_RANGER

AutoHotKey Banned Account
« on: Wednesday, January 22, 2014, 18:12:44 PM »
 :rtfm:

hello good evening yesterday I naoconsegui log in assit in the beginning I did not understand, after search in gogle and the forum, I saw already some time were arguing about it, well I was not told anything beforehand, I never alias used anything, what I think happened is that my daughter recently started to play that game croofire or something, and if I mistake not her friend who came to my house and dropped this game p she must have downloaded something deese type why I never did it, I play alias over air or sniper, good, I'm almost 40 years I am a farmer and have been for over 10 years the Brazilian army soldier, would not get dirty by little, so please ask to withdraw my vo ban and asking the crossfire of my computer, which is not pqra over this issue, I appreciate the attention and be with GOD

Offline ELiZ

Re: AutoHotKey Banned Account
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, January 22, 2014, 18:35:47 PM »
Denied

You had this process running
C:\Users\ernane\Desktop\commander.exe

It's a program that's specifically made to macro AA.

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
Re: AutoHotKey Banned Account
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, January 29, 2014, 11:21:43 AM »
:rtfm:

I never alias used anything, what I think happened is that my daughter recently started to play that game croofire or something, and if I mistake not her friend who came to my house and dropped this game p she must have downloaded something deese type why I never did it

It's a lie, we caught you using it around July 2013 for the first time.
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager