Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Appeal  (Read 5007 times)

Offline Vilkas

• View Profile
Appeal
« on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 17:10:10 PM »
IGC Wolf's appeal.

First of all hello everyone. I know I did a mistake by using no recoil/ no flash hack but I would like to appeal and ask for the second chance opportunity to play this amazing game that is developing. I am really, really sorry for what I've done. It was a mistake I cannot believe I've done. I admit that I have used hacks to gain advantage over other players because I was a bad player and was owned quite a lot of times. I would like admins to forgive me, all the community to. I really apologize for what I did, I bend on my knees and say sorry to everyone who I have hurt. I really wasn't thinking of what I was doing. I beg to forgive me and give me the last opportunity to learn from my mistakes.

I love community/staff and the game. I played this game from 2007 and I be honest of using no recoil hack for 1 month subscription when I got caught.

I promise not to hack again, you can put me on the watch list, follow me every time I play but please let me play again, this is the only game I played.
Why is it me that should get unbanned? I always see this question.
Because I want to show you that I can change, that hackers can change from their mistakes. I am really sorry.

I am sorry to everyone in this community, I just want a forgiveness and a second chance for this game.
I would be happy to start all fresh account with 10 honor, I am very very sorry to admins for ruining their work, I am sorry!.

I take all the criticism because I deserve it, all the abuse form community I deserve it because I did bad things such as using a hack.

BT: http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/811180/

Reason: I used no recoil/ no flash hack from unrealbot.
« Last Edit: Friday, November 29, 2013, 17:16:34 PM by Spanky »

Offline Yahoo

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
Re: Appeal
« Reply #1 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 17:14:19 PM »
If you donate 50 euros you can play again...

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #2 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 17:18:14 PM »
IGC Wolf's appeal.

Are you him or are you posting this for him?
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Vilkas

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 17:19:51 PM »
Are you him or are you posting this for him?

I am him spanky, really sorry.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 17:39:58 PM »
I really believe you're sincere on you're appeal, but if they allow you to play again then they would have to grant others as well that had made a appeal for using a cheat
Now would that be fair to all us legit players???

As a person I believe you're a cool guy I use to play on you're server all the time,

But think of the kaos this would cause if they allowed you to play again
« Last Edit: Friday, November 29, 2013, 17:44:05 PM by W!ck!d »

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #5 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 17:42:31 PM »
It's been 4 months since you've been banned. Personally, I'd like to unban you but only after you wait a little while longer. Typically we don't unban people but this issue has been brought up before. I've not fully voiced my opinions on the matter so I'll take this opportunity now;

I think we should unban as long as the following conditions are met:
- 6 months wait period from initial ban.
- $10 minimum donation to Assist if caught with a paid subscription hack.
- New account starts fresh at 10 honor and is added to our watch list as well as a public list on this forum.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline world-

• View Profile
  • AA: world-
« Reply #6 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 17:46:16 PM »
It's been 4 months since you've been banned. Personally, I'd like to unban you but only after you wait a little while longer. Typically we don't unban people but this issue has been brought up before. I've not fully voiced my opinions on the matter so I'll take this opportunity now;

- New account starts fresh at 10 honor and is added to our watch list as well as a public list on this forum.

Works for me

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 17:55:14 PM »
Wolf i like you as a player. But what you did is still for me a reason to dislike you as a person.. specially from people you know its a hit in ur face, think you understand that.

About ur unban, my opinion is a no for now

Offline Vilkas

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 18:02:35 PM »

Thank you spanky, I would totally agree with this option. I can wait two more months, I would be willing to pay since I work and of course with new acc, I hope this becomes a success because I admit of being an idiot of using a hack and I really say sorry from my heart.
Wolf i like you as a player. But what you did is still for me a reason to dislike you as a person.. specially from people you know its a hit in ur face, think you understand that.

About ur unban, my opinion is a no for now

I understand you, you have right to dislike me, I was acting quite differently and it was really hard hit to my friends as well:/

Offline Saltuarius

« Reply #9 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 18:33:23 PM »

this is a good policy, which could support the project.

Offline Bart!

« Reply #10 on: Saturday, November 30, 2013, 02:45:02 AM »

I tend to agree with you, I think this will not make people come back to hack every time, it rather makes the people who feel sorry come back.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #11 on: Saturday, November 30, 2013, 06:02:18 AM »
Well I think it would be a good policy. As a matter of fact I don't see you as a honest person Wolf. You turned your jacket so many times, that there is no way to trust you again.

The fact that you created at least 5 accounts on this forum shows something is wrong. Then you were a big fan of the community, you were willing to help, you liked the admins, and suddenly after being caught you became an other guy.

You were like 'fuck everybody, this game is stupid, only hackers, fuck jonny with he's trojan, i'm gonna make a process for him, I'm never gonna play this game anymore. All big words for what?

Still here you are, begging to be able to play your favorite game again. Honestly if I were an admin I would hesitate a bit more than Spanky did, but I'm not ;)

Now as a player, you were a nice guy. As I said you were always willing to help and make this project go further, so if you're not being lunatic again I guess it's a good thing to have you back. :)

I hope you are really sincere and that you really understood you acted like a douche.
Anyway welcome back on the forums !

Offline Vilkas

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, November 30, 2013, 06:17:19 AM »
Well I think it would be a good policy. As a matter of fact I don't see you as a honest person Wolf. You turned your jacket so many times, that there is no way to trust you again.

The fact that you created at least 5 accounts on this forum shows something is wrong. Then you were a big fan of the community, you were willing to help, you liked the admins, and suddenly after being caught you became an other guy.

You were like 'fuck everybody, this game is stupid, only hackers, fuck jonny with he's trojan, i'm gonna make a process for him, I'm never gonna play this game anymore. All big words for what?

Still here you are, begging to be able to play your favorite game again. Honestly if I were an admin I would hesitate a bit more than Spanky did, but I'm not ;)

Now as a player, you were a nice guy. As I said you were always willing to help and make this project go further, so if you're not being lunatic again I guess it's a good thing to have you back. :)

I hope you are really sincere and that you really understood you acted like a douche.
Anyway welcome back on the forums !

I don't want to be a lunatic or an idiot on the forum again, I did quite a lot of mistakes on the forum, but now I want just to play the game and try my best there to improve myself. I accused people here but I am really sorry. I miss this game as this game is the only thing I played. I don't like current games as Battlefield cod and so on as I feel this is the best game to play. I just want for forgiveness and second chance from my mistake. I respect you all whatever the decision is made but as Spanky said I am willing to do anything to play the game again fairly. Sorry ganja and the others for being a douche bag.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager