Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: {A.A.S}DaGod  (Read 4127 times)

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
  • AA: Hard
{A.A.S}DaGod
« on: Saturday, December 21, 2013, 11:56:10 AM »
Got banned for being a Fighter against Bullies.

Offline Rapture

Re: {A.A.S}DaGod
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, December 21, 2013, 11:59:49 AM »
so u know hard im not pressing for anything other than a 3 day ban. I think u just need some time to cool off bro. Im still waiting for spanky and eliz to come on and give their 2 cents. so just hang out a bit and they should be on shortly

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, December 21, 2013, 12:01:12 PM »
I don't want to talk to you rapture your ban was based off emotions , Rapture Patriot , attitude , goog, all jumped on the band wagon , I got intentionally tked nobody said nothing matter of fact it was a joke to you

Offline Rapture

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, December 21, 2013, 12:02:13 PM »
i was just letting u know

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, December 21, 2013, 12:03:11 PM »
like i said let me talk to a real dev , your on some mascot shit right now

Offline Rapture

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, December 21, 2013, 12:03:41 PM »
lol

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, December 21, 2013, 12:07:54 PM »
  atti, rapture, goog, patriot =ban from AAS, me and other admins discussed it , we will be filling up every night, ( part of the animosity coming from Rapture with extra hostility) so enjoy your lil power move , and atttude your another million account dude , can't stay in one clan ,and you spoof ip's and mac's
« Last Edit: Saturday, December 21, 2013, 12:26:41 PM by HardMatic »

Offline Ganja

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, December 21, 2013, 12:32:19 PM »
can't stay in one clan

3 weeks, 3 teams

{=A.A.S.=}Larry_Davis
P-;-[Hard..]
HardMatic^XH^

just calm down, things will be fixed soon

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #8 on: Saturday, December 21, 2013, 12:32:36 PM »
In your place I would just ignore and play. In this case you're too overreacted. You should calm down, its only 3 day ban. If you can supply any evidence then admins will do something about it, without it its like looking for a peace of paper that has information in the trash. You need to calm down, or this behavior will lead to something worse in the future that you later regret.

Offline Rapture

« Reply #9 on: Saturday, December 21, 2013, 12:39:19 PM »
in any case it's my responsibility to provide the chatlogs showing what my decision was based upon. I will get that info asap, its posted in 82nd's website but my cpu fails to load their website for me. It just stays at a grey page. But ill pm ren and have him email me the info. Ill get it up for the Dev Board asap

Offline NinjaMafia

« Reply #10 on: Saturday, December 21, 2013, 12:51:09 PM »
Talk is talk at the moment, your words don't hurt nobody buddy.

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, December 21, 2013, 12:58:01 PM »
in any case it's my responsibility to provide the chatlogs showing what my decision was based upon. I will get that info asap, its posted in 82nd's website but my cpu fails to load their website for me. It just stays at a grey page. But ill pm ren and have him email me the info. Ill get it up for the Dev Board asap

Make sure you get the chat log starting from when I joined the server , not just your side of the story chat log make sure you get the whole chat log from the time I joined

Offline Rapture

« Reply #12 on: Saturday, December 21, 2013, 13:00:05 PM »
no offense hard, but have u ever tried to navigate the chatlogs from aci? Lol it makes no sense. It takes me forever just to find the log that its in. Really alot of work looking for just a few snippets of comments. I have a hard enough time proving my justification for the 3 day ban. Im not here to build a defense case for u, if theres something that u want added from 82nd's chat log please provide that information yourself. It is "Your Appeal" not mine bro.

*note: like a bafoon i couldnt navigate the logs, takes mathmatical equations and alot of prayer to find anything. So i posted (To The Dev Section) what was posted at 82nd's website.
« Last Edit: Saturday, December 21, 2013, 13:19:28 PM by Rapture »

Offline NinjaMafia

« Reply #13 on: Saturday, December 21, 2013, 13:00:53 PM »
Will definitely do.

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, December 21, 2013, 13:23:38 PM »
see that's what i'm saying if your gonna talk chat logs bring out the whole time since I started not the edited cutout version

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager