Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: talk about cheats but .....  (Read 869 times)

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
talk about cheats but .....
« on: Friday, March 01, 2013, 12:26:43 PM »
i hear alot player talking about adder players that its not oke.
But i can t tell them if they are cheating.

1-Were must i look for ore
2- are ther hackt ore cheats that we can t catch.
Here Vanoke thx for info .

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: talk about cheats but .....
« Reply #1 on: Friday, March 01, 2013, 13:54:28 PM »
1.I think you mean you want to know where or not someone is banned for cheating(not 100% sure though). If that's the case, then:
If a player has been caught cheating on Assist, he wont be playing and you can't see him (on that account at least)
If you wish to see history/other accounts of player, go to http://history.anticheatinc.com/aa2/ . Although I must warn you it's no longer up to date (only accounts since before 2012 I guess).
If you really think that someone is cheating, you can post it here on the forums (or send a PM to Sergio) and it will be looked into. (Don't do it too often though, Sergio can't devote all his time on this game)

2.There will almost always be some cheats/hacks that are not detected right away. That's why all the anticheat software always need to evolve.
The bottom line is that if you're not physically next to the person, you can never really say with 100% certainty that they're not using something.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager