Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Rock.se  (Read 6085 times)

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

Rock.se
« on: Thursday, September 05, 2013, 06:36:13 AM »

Lord.aNoobis

Re: Rock.se
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, September 05, 2013, 07:12:06 AM »
on watch list

Offline krIz+

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, September 05, 2013, 13:28:20 PM »
i remember that guy from tracker forums, maybe just a good player

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, September 05, 2013, 17:46:34 PM »
Doesn't cheat. I wonder how do you spot no recoil by viewing them? You can't.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, September 05, 2013, 17:50:22 PM »
Doesn't cheat. I wonder how do you spot no recoil by viewing them? You can't.

Bullshit you can't,

far as rock decent player

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, September 05, 2013, 18:24:58 PM »
Bullshit you can't,

far as rock decent player
tell me how you spot that and determain wheter it's good aim or no recoil? Without a doubt, no guessing.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, September 05, 2013, 18:33:03 PM »
tell me how you spot that and determain wheter it's good aim or no recoil? Without a doubt, no guessing.

how bout I don't explain it and u use google and watch some video s,  there's alot out there if you truly wanna see no recoil

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
  • AA: Dav3
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, September 05, 2013, 19:55:32 PM »
Easiest way to spot no recoil I find is to look at the chat box letters in chat and watch them against the back ground. If it shakes they got recoil.

Usually want to see them fire from a few positions and multiple times.

Offline Mike Mentzer

• don't change old maps!! Give noobs not a chance!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Friday, September 06, 2013, 02:22:27 AM »
Easiest way to spot no recoil I find is to look at the chat box letters in chat and watch them against the back ground. If it shakes they got recoil.

lol is that a sadamPitbull-23 technique once as he was assist sadist dictator to catch "hax/cheats" without fact finding he was such a are forejudges raging pathetic noob?
Nice some Ass licking around   ((_) :censored: D :P (_o_) :P

Offline pit-23

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Friday, September 06, 2013, 06:46:39 AM »
lol is that a sadamPitbull-23 technique once as he was assist sadist dictator to catch "hax/cheats" without fact finding he was such a are forejudges raging pathetic noob?

No, I didn't even look at this. I just banned whoever dared to play like a pro.

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Friday, September 06, 2013, 07:00:11 AM »

What.the.fuck are you talking about m8? there's no recoil when spectating, and if this is how catch "them" i bet you see alot of no recoils, especially when they are proned or have full CEM. Having been banned more time than i can count over the years for no recoil, both by ACI, AASA and other shit foundations in aao i can say that there's no way you can see if someone has recoil or not by just spectating them.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #11 on: Friday, September 06, 2013, 07:18:05 AM »
Well depends if hacker is dumb enough not to hide it. If he shoots in a wall, and 30 bullets make 1 hole, there's a lot of chance it's not 'good aim'

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Friday, September 06, 2013, 09:21:51 AM »

Dont even know wtf ur trying to say.

What.the.fuck are you talking about m8? there's no recoil when spectating, and if this is how catch "them" i bet you see alot of no recoils, especially when they are proned or have full CEM. Having been banned more time than i can count over the years for no recoil, both by ACI, AASA and other shit foundations in aao i can say that there's no way you can see if someone has recoil or not by just spectating them.

You can absolutely see recoil while spectating. That being said I have not seen 1 person with no recoil. ( in recent times )

I can see recoil laying down and supported with saw or any weapon. As well as other stances obviously - With the method I mentioned above. If you cant see recoil when in another persons view you got some eye issues.

You are clearly doing something wrong if you are unable to judge recoil while in another persons view.

Offline krIz+

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Friday, September 06, 2013, 10:34:48 AM »
you cant see no recoil, period. no recoil isnt perfect accuracy, perfect accuracy makes each bullet go to the same spot, with no recoil you will have bullet spread but weapon wont move, so you just cant see it. only if spectator view allowed to see weapon, you can spot it, otherwise not.

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Friday, September 06, 2013, 10:37:56 AM »
you cant see no recoil, period. no recoil isnt perfect accuracy, perfect accuracy makes each bullet go to the same spot, with no recoil you will have bullet spread but weapon wont move, so you just cant see it. only if spectator view allowed to see weapon, you can spot it, otherwise not.

In spectate view you have their view. Sure, you cant see hud or weapon or aim dot. BUT the screen does move ( up and to the right ) when they shoot...Just as it would as if you were playing.

Im blown away you guys cant see this yourself. Sure, its harder to see but it is absolutely visible while viewing someone.

Look at the chat box and compare it to surroundings, or the corner of you screen on the background.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager