Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: rembokiller  (Read 3302 times)

Offline zoxee

rembokiller
« on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 21:24:55 PM »
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
Re: rembokiller
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 21:28:18 PM »
was going to ask about the same, i seen some weird shit with him playing today

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 22:12:05 PM »
« Last Edit: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 22:31:26 PM by ELiZ »

Offline zoxee

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 22:58:16 PM »
different ip's, different countries...hmm
no bans ?
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 23:06:55 PM »
Same country, Germany.
I know BT page for
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/830211/

Says KR, but the lookup for the ip's used links with the other accounts at several times, all say Germany.

Offline zoxee

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 23:54:05 PM »
let's wait to see if someone reacts to it..

btw i have another bg check if possible :

http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/833724/ExChill.kulli/

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, November 24, 2013, 00:21:31 AM »
let's wait to see if someone reacts to it..

btw i have another bg check if possible :

http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/833724/ExChill.kulli/

That account is linked to:

Ime.Darkwond
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/827105/

Offline Mike Mentzer

• don't change old maps!! Give noobs not a chance!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, November 24, 2013, 07:11:27 AM »
lol always the same forum spammers gj !! :1st:

@zoxee and the other no life's and attention boys here use your brain and pm the admins for a silent bg check if you really want "hunting for witches" that's the way I do, to avoid to warn them and causing trouble and forum spam for nothing because I don't have a big mouth like some members here, you can meet me on the battlefield for reply my freekill  <3 I don't need some stuff to beat you ;)

indeed it looks like really weird if some "unknow-player" pwnz ya on his house map.
lamer ( you don't even got a house map ) I mostly play this map every single day mostly with an other account whichsoever people know that my frags possible.

@admin put me  please in your watch-list for life time, thanks! there is nothing you will ever find just because I play without cheats.

here you can put some effort to read about the country flag issue http://battletracker.com/forum/general/battletracker-support/p114900-help-change-country-flag-back/?highlight=Country+flag#post114900

my popcorn is ready the drama has just started right now ......!!

Nice some Ass licking around   ((_) :censored: D :P (_o_) :P

Offline zoxee

« Reply #8 on: Sunday, November 24, 2013, 07:38:12 AM »
1. forum spammer ? --> I post here once in a while.
2. no-life ? --> i have 2 kids, what about you ?
3. pwnz ya ? --> nope, i actually only watched you play :-(
4. When a player has few kills, few hours and a big FR, we are entitled to check.
5. Moreover, i didn't accuse you of anything in my post, just made a query.
6. so no need for popcorn here, you're not good enough to be a drama subject anyway...

train more ?  ;)

Offline Ganja

« Reply #9 on: Sunday, November 24, 2013, 08:01:46 AM »
use your brain and pm the admins for a silent bg check if you really want "hunting for witches" that's the way I do,

( you don't even got a house map )

my popcorn is ready the drama has just started right now ......!!

This section was made for such topics. We have a small community, where everybody knows everybody, so it's easier to catch hackers when the community can give his opinion. Nothing personal.

You don't even have a house map? What is this for an argument :D A good player shouldn't have a house map, he should be good on all the maps ;) Now I'm not criticizing because I used to be one map whore also, but it's nothing 'pro'.

You can eat your popcorn because I doubt there will be more drama coming out of this  :cool:

Offline Mike Mentzer

• don't change old maps!! Give noobs not a chance!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, November 24, 2013, 09:29:40 AM »
This section was made for such topics. We have a small community, where everybody knows everybody, so it's easier to catch hackers when the community can give his opinion. Nothing personal.

You don't even have a house map? What is this for an argument :D A good player shouldn't have a house map, he should be good on all the maps ;) Now I'm not criticizing because I used to be one map whore also, but it's nothing 'pro'.

You can eat your popcorn because I doubt there will be more drama coming out of this  :cool:

I know what you mean Ganja and I agree of course I only wanted to say he should not use his benchmark to mess with what is possible or not in a map on there he don't have so much experience.
Nice some Ass licking around   ((_) :censored: D :P (_o_) :P

Offline zoxee

« Reply #11 on: Sunday, November 24, 2013, 10:27:00 AM »
I didn't accuse you of anything, dunno why you reacting so nervous...

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager