Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Pepper88  (Read 2499 times)

Offline budHa

• View Profile
  • AA: budha
Pepper88
« on: Saturday, December 28, 2013, 12:35:00 PM »
excessive ROE. This dude kept teamkilling, and when voted out of the game or kicked he just rejoined and tried to teamkill the team again. This lasted for almost an hour now...we're getting tired of his crap. I would like to ask whether he could be banned for this. The people in the screenshot would support that decisions.

http://i.imgur.com/cnXJQAd.jpg

his tracker
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/827845/
« Last Edit: Saturday, December 28, 2013, 12:43:53 PM by budHa »

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

Re: Pepper88
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, December 28, 2013, 12:40:03 PM »
Not the first time he is reported about teamkilling, there is another thread here: http://aao25.com/background-checks-97/pepper88/msg61392/#msg61392
« Last Edit: Saturday, December 28, 2013, 12:42:24 PM by ArmyAntiCheat »

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, December 28, 2013, 13:04:29 PM »
Not the first time he is reported about teamkilling, there is another thread here: http://aao25.com/background-checks-97/pepper88/msg61392/#msg61392

So why not teach him s lession give him a 30 ban

Offline Dialects

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, December 28, 2013, 15:51:49 PM »
Our policies are being internally discussed as we speak so I can not say for sure what the consequences are for this level of infraction quite yet. However, it seems like these kind of offences will most likely be met with a 1-Week Ban for a first-time and grow in severity from there onwards.

Don't take my word for it. All I am saying is, we're doing our best to reach a consensus ASAP.

/Dan
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

Offline Mixk

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, December 28, 2013, 15:56:37 PM »
Hope it is more than a week as seems he is a constant offender with no intent on quitting.
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, December 28, 2013, 15:58:08 PM »
Your screenshot is blurry as hell and 5 merged into 1 image. Hard to read the console but I do see him TK'ing people. I'll go ahead and give him a 1-week ban. As Mikawe said, we're trying to sort out our policies but this kind of behavior has received a 1-week ban before and it seems appropriate in this situation.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, December 28, 2013, 17:15:57 PM »
I was just saying repeat  offenders needs more then 1 week. 

Offline Ganja

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, December 28, 2013, 18:49:54 PM »
One week to show them they are not free to do anything they want, is enough IMO. Like Dan said, it will be more if he keeps doing it after the one week ban. This is being discussed internly

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, December 28, 2013, 19:28:53 PM »
One week to show them they are not free to do anything they want, is enough IMO. Like Dan said, it will be more if he keeps doing it after the one week ban. This is being discussed internly

i thought i read it was him doing the tking prior to this post, or am i going crazy

either way he got what he deserved

just a idea should make the player make a appeal before ban expires

just a  thought

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager